What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron's family and Ron himself have started this accusation of Crystal and her family. He has led his attorneys to join in the act when the former ones put out the press release with a scenario of how she could have done it. Some on the boards know the family or are the family I suspect. Suspicions are still expressed....just listen to what misty said on her last interview concerning crystal's family. Was she guided by a family member or did she think of that all by herself? My guess, a little bird whispered in her ear.

Drew Peterson wasn't a suspect either...

LE will not call anyone a suspect till an arrest. The word carries too many legal ramifications. They changed it to POI....and now that word is causing trouble. Therefore they say NO ONE is a suspect. I suspect somebody is a suspect, don't you?

Drew Peterson wasn't a suspect either...

LE will not call anyone a suspect till an arrest. The word carries too many legal ramifications. They changed it to POI....and now that word is causing trouble. Therefore they say NO ONE is a suspect. I suspect somebody is a suspect, don't you?

Haven't seen Ron listed as a Person of Interest either. I hope and pray that LE find out who took Haleigh and when they do...lyou and your buddies here will be eating some serious crow. I have no doubt of that.

Haven't seen Ron listed as a Person of Interest either. I hope and pray that LE find out who took Haleigh and when they do...lyou and your buddies here will be eating some serious crow. I have no doubt of that.

Hi Bobbisangel...Although I really wouldn't call myself anyones buddy since I just like 'friend' better, I for one would be more than happy to eat some crow, serious or otherwise..would welcome it as a matter of fact. Truth is though...you don't know anymore than anybody else here does, do you?.. but you have no doubt that you're right? Really?! :waitasec: Do you have some key evidence that we don't know about? and have you contacted LE with this yet?
I find your comment quite presumtuous and disrespectful. As I'm sure you know we are ALL entitled to our own opinions based on our own individual observations, deductions, conclusions, etc. right?

Is this what is boils down to ...someone eating crow? :snooty: I personally could care less who is right or wrong, I care about justice for HaLeigh and IMHO Ron and Misty need to stop this charade now...

Would that help you in the search for justice? To see someone so wrong that 'crow' is eaten?

I am stymied by this perspective. There are people with differing opinions, and mostly that difference is respected, but suggesting that someone else could gloat over being right, given the very real possibility that a child could be dead...........well. Enjoy whatever aviary meal you think is necessary.

Ron's own attorney, says that he has been moved from the top of the list to the bottom. :waitasec:

Would that help you in the search for justice? To see someone so wrong that 'crow' is eaten?

I am stymied by this perspective. There are people with differing opinions, and mostly that difference is respected, but suggesting that someone else could gloat over being right, given the very real possibility that a child could be dead...........well. Enjoy whatever aviary meal you think is necessary.

IA .... I am really saddened by Haleigh's case, I thought that by now there would be answers. I really don't care who on this forum is right and who is wrong, I can't believe the level that some feel the need to take things. :confused:

...... and to answer the original question, I think the thing Ron fears more than Haleigh being missing is .... the TRUTH ... whatever it may be, to come out.

This isn't a threat but I hope Kiki the Parrot doesn't read your post about eating any type of bird. ;)
JMO

Yeah, she really gets her feathers in a bunch with any suggestion of people eating her relatives.

This isn't a threat but I hope Kiki the Parrot doesn't read your post about eating any type of bird. ;)
JMO

yeah, cause she can be kinda 'serious' you know, but no worries az nobody would mistake her for a crow..;)...would they?! ..:eek:

Yeah, she really gets her feathers in a bunch with any suggestion of people eating her relatives.

You talking about those tailfeathers Whisperer? They're registered you know, she does have a mean tailfeather shake goin' on..

yeah, cause she can be kinda 'serious' you know, but no worries az nobody would mistake her for a crow..;)...would they?! ..:eek:

Absolutely. She's a high class bird and won't even take an ordinarly cracker. It's got to be a Ritz. :innocent:

What does what Ron is doing now days have to do with Haleigh missing? That is what the media and everyone else should be interested in. I doubt that they care who he is dating or where he is hanging out. How do you know what Ron is up to now days anyway? IF there are no pictures out there of him with a new girlfriend or going into some slinky club or doing something that everyone would frown on then how do you know what he is doing with his life now or are you assuming and spreading rumors as if they are fact?

No one has forgotten about Haleigh and the media doesn't report unless there is something new to report. Ron going out and raising hell wouldn't do Haleigh any good. We want to know where she is...not what her dad is up to.

bbm~

Yes I do want to know where HaLeigh is, but it's MO that only Ron or Misty can tell us (or LE) that..

Speaking of the media, where are they?! Have any locals seen the media around town recently? Does the local media ever follow Ron? (or Misty) I sure wish they would...

(OT) whips started it all w, "a little bird told me..." oh sure, I know, just a figure of speech, an innocent comment... :snooty:

Well. The next thing you know, it's all about "eating crow." And what about, "that's for the birds."

"Kill two birds w one stone." :furious:

"He flew the coop." :rolleyes:

"Your goose is cooked." :eek:

"Birds of a feather flock together." And lest we forget...

"A sitting duck" or "lame duck."

"Jaywalking..."

"Out on a lark." Or my pet peeve,

"Naked as a jay bird" (alt. "jail bird!" :rolleyes:)

They're never flattering... no! I guess everyone's forgotten,

"The goose who laid the golden egg." :dance: and you rarely hear anymore,

"Scarce as hen's teeth." :razz: The good ones have all gone the way of,

"A feather in your cap," and

"Something to crow about..."

"Wise as an owl." Guess everyone's forgotten,

"The early bird catches the worm."

"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush." but nooo....

We just cling to our sterotypes of crackers, and gilded cages... it's not an easy life you know, we have feelings too! :snooty:

:parrot:

kiki, we certainly can't forget "one flew over the cuckoo's nest". That would probably be me ...'cept I flew right smack in it instead of over it! :croc: .....getting back to work now...really..

Kiki and Pondereing....you guys cracker me up...LOl............
..............no buttons or smiles to thank you.

IMO, she said yes, because she in no way wanted the daily responsibility of caring for 2 small children. Crystal was/is a drug abuser, she wouldn't even get up to take Haleigh to her Drs. appts. 12 times. Her youngest child was born addicted to drugs. She did not pay child support on Haleigh and Jr. Imo, it's pretty clear why she said yes. When she had her time to go to court to try and get them back she did not even show up, and then lied about the reason!

I'm much more interested in why Ron would take an infant and a small toddler to Mexico. This, INO, should be the most important question and not why the mother would let them go. That is irrevelant IMO. The biggest and most important question is why would a man who has not worked a full year in his entire life have the funds and the reason to take a very yound toddler and an infant to Mexico in the first place. And for God's sake, don't try the vacation theory. Try logic. It just doesn't compute.

(OT) whips started it all w, "a little bird told me..." oh sure, I know, just a figure of speech, an innocent comment... :snooty:

Well. The next thing you know, it's all about "eating crow." And what about, "that's for the birds."

"Kill two birds w one stone." :furious:

"He flew the coop." :rolleyes:

"Your goose is cooked." :eek:

"Birds of a feather flock together." And lest we forget...

"A sitting duck" or "lame duck."

"Jaywalking..."

"Out on a lark." Or my pet peeve,

"Naked as a jay bird" (alt. "jail bird!" :rolleyes:)

They're never flattering... no! I guess everyone's forgotten,

"The goose who laid the golden egg." :dance: and you rarely hear anymore,

"Scarce as hen's teeth." :razz: The good ones have all gone the way of,

"A feather in your cap," and

"Something to crow about..."

"Wise as an owl." Guess everyone's forgotten,

"The early bird catches the worm."

"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush." but nooo....

We just cling to our sterotypes of crackers, and gilded cages... it's not an easy life you know, we have feelings too! :snooty:

:parrot:

Wow, kiki, are you ok after all that??????

bbm~

Yes I do want to know where HaLeigh is, but it's MO that only Ron or Misty can tell us (or LE) that..

Speaking of the media, where are they?! Have any locals seen the media around town recently? Does the local media ever follow Ron? (or Misty) I sure wish they would...

Pondering, I think the media got a belly full and couldn't take anymore. IMO.

Ron's own attorney, says that he has been moved from the top of the list to the bottom. :waitasec:

IA .... I am really saddened by Haleigh's case, I thought that by now there would be answers. I really don't care who on this forum is right and who is wrong, I can't believe the level that some feel the need to take things. :confused:

...... and to answer the original question, I think the thing Ron fears more than Haleigh being missing is .... the TRUTH ... whatever it may be, to come out.

Hi Maven, haven't seen you in a while. Just had to chime in about the "list". IMO, the list is very short so it doesn't really matter to me who is on top or on bottom, they can take turns if they want to. I do know that on my list there is one person, Ron. Second in line is his very own accomplice, the one who worked side by side with him to cover up the deed. Then of course, there are the other accomplices, family. These accomplices helped with the alibi and the totaly coverup and cleanup. All of these players continue to do the coverup and cleanup. We will never know what happened until one of these players get a conscience and to the right thing. IMO, all of them fear that one of them will spill the beans.

Pondering, I think the media got a belly full and couldn't take anymore. IMO.

I think you're probably right lone, but I want them to follow every move he makes! THAT would scare him, cause he doesn't want to get caught for past 'bad deeds', present 'bad deeds' or any 'bad deeds' that he may be planning. (that's the best I can do as far as being PC :angel:)....it's hard to keep things on the DL when you have a camera in your face at every turn.

JMO :crazy: but if LE and the media doesn't keep the pressure on then I'm very much afraid that the only way HaLeigh will ever be found is for someone to stumble over her one day accidently...IF she is ever found. :( It breaks my heart to even type that)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper