What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To pond & lone - local media coverage? Surely you jest.

Locally local, we have PDN "covering" the case. They published a brief article that was word for word, start to finish, straight out of a W/S post. iirc, it was the balloon thing, but not 100% +.

Almost local, we have Jax, G'ville, Orlando, and St. Augustine.

If you ck out the comments on articles re: Haleigh on jacksonville.com and staugustine.com, you will see more than a few sick and tired of non-stories re: Haleigh and Ron and Misty and all those lowlife rednecks in Putnam County. [Probably complain re: Crystal stories, too, idk.]

Gainesville's audience is likewise not wanting any of the filler/drivel that has kept us up late at night asking questions and debating.

Orlando's interested in their own very interesting stories.

If there's no story, then there should be no story, IMVHO. [i.e., don't go creating news just to get peeps like us to come to your site to read your carp.]

It sure seems like from the very first thread on here [and other forums] during the very first days people have been saying -

OH-MY I hope they won't let this case go cold. I guess it justifies their needs or motivations, but I'm tellin' ya, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Not with a little girl. Not in a small town.

To pond & lone - local media coverage? Surely you jest.

Locally local, we have PDN "covering" the case. They published a brief article that was word for word, start to finish, straight out of a W/S post. iirc, it was the balloon thing, but not 100% +.

Almost local, we have Jax, G'ville, Orlando, and St. Augustine.

If you ck out the comments on articles re: Haleigh on jacksonville.com and staugustine.com, you will see more than a few sick and tired of non-stories re: Haleigh and Ron and Misty and all those lowlife rednecks in Putnam County. [Probably complain re: Crystal stories, too, idk.]

Gainesville's audience is likewise not wanting any of the filler/drivel that has kept us up late at night asking questions and debating.

Orlando's interested in their own very interesting stories.

If there's no story, then there should be no story, IMVHO. [i.e., don't go creating news just to get peeps like us to come to your site to read your carp.]

It sure seems like from the very first thread on here [and other forums] during the very first days people have been saying -

OH-MY I hope they won't let this case go cold. I guess it justifies their needs or motivations, but I'm tellin' ya, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Not with a little girl. Not in a small town.

Lflorida, My comment was that the media had most likely had a belly full and were tired of it. I agree with you.

LFlorida, I don't want to create news by any stretch and don't care whether it's reported to us even. Right or wrong by some's standards I wish they would stay on top of Ronald like white on rice. Maybe LE is and we just don't know about it..hmm. I take comfort in that thought. I know that's mean, but I can live with it. :)

Hard to stay with him when he resides in a cocoon and doesn't work.Gma protects him in "Welatka' and his BFFs protect him in St. Augustine.

The best thing that could happen is for a new paramour to talk....He is somewhere, as I don't see this type staying home at night. He has many cars to use though to disquise himself but he out and about and likely up to something. Misty? anyone...

I'm much more interested in why Ron would take an infant and a small toddler to Mexico. This, INO, should be the most important question and not why the mother would let them go. That is irrevelant IMO. The biggest and most important question is why would a man who has not worked a full year in his entire life have the funds and the reason to take a very yound toddler and an infant to Mexico in the first place. And for God's sake, don't try the vacation theory. Try logic. It just doesn't compute.
For the sake of posting I am going to assume that the part of the post I bolded is not aimed at me, even thought I was quoted. Plain and simple, I don't care why RC took the kids to TX. (If you have proof, he took them to Mexico, please post it, otherwise that is a rumor.) It has no bearing to Haleigh being missing. If anyone thinks a Mexican drug cartel would travel to Florida, hang around outside a trailer, sneak in and steal a little girl, then that theory needs some logic applied to it. It's beyond ludicrous. I guess even the Mexican drug cartel is afraid of RC, so they sneak around and steal his daughter and then what, nothing, afraid ol' RC might find out and shut down the entire Mexican drug operation, um, ok.

That trip is just something else to blow out of proportion to try and tie RC to a crime he not only didn't commit, but had nothing to do with, imo.

Trident, it's me over here raising my hand to offer a possible reason for the hate shown toward Crystal. When you tear her down and point the finger at her, you're taking the heat and suspicion off Ronald.
We did this stuff years ago in high school taking cheap shots at the rival high school to make our's look better. jmo

If a baby is born w/ narcotics in it's system, it is born addicted to drugs. You can fancy it up or dress it down all ya like with words, the facts remain the same. Hospitals do not give Mothers pain killers and then drug test the baby and say, yep, the baby has narcotics in it's blood. And really that suggestion, that it's as simple as the Mother got a painkiller and then the baby tested positive for narcotics is really reaching. That did not happen. And if it did, the Hospital would be wide open for a lawsuit. So, I stand by the fact I stated that Chloe was born addicted to drugs, period.

I don't hate CS, I think she clearly has alot of issues that she needs to stand up and get help with, the main one being drug addiction. And as far as I know what is posted on an internet message board does nothing to take "heat" or "suspicion" off anyone.
If you want to see cheap shots, take a look at Ron Cs. thread, you will find more than in any other thread. All the way down to the inference he and his Mother have a sexual realtionship. Disgusting.

For the sake of posting I am going to assume that the part of the post I bolded is not aimed at me, even thought I was quoted. Plain and simple, I don't care why RC took the kids to TX. (If you have proof, he took them to Mexico, please post it, otherwise that is a rumor.) It has no bearing to Haleigh being missing. If anyone thinks a Mexican drug cartel would travel to Florida, hang around outside a trailer, sneak in and steal a little girl, then that theory needs some logic applied to it. It's beyond ludicrous. I guess even the Mexican drug cartel is afraid of RC, so they sneak around and steal his daughter and then what, nothing, afraid ol' RC might find out and shut down the entire Mexican drug operation, um, ok.

That trip is just something else to blow out of proportion to try and tie RC to a crime he not only didn't commit, but had nothing to do with, imo.

BBM.. What crime are you speaking of may I ask?

Where did this Mexico vacation business originate from, if you know?

The title and assertive implications in the "Thread Title" scares and stuns me. For the time being, Ron is a victim, a Father of a missing little girl, and if he's innocent, most of us will never know or understand his real fear and terror and I can't find it in my heart to victimize him without knowing what happened to Haleigh and who is responsible.

Where did this Mexico vacation business originate from, if you know?

The title and assertive implications in the "Thread Title" scares and stuns me. For the time being, Ron is a victim, a Father of a missing little girl, and if he's innocent, most of us will never know or understand his real fear and terror and I can't find it in my heart to victimize him without knowing what happened to Haleigh and who is responsible.
To be honest Kool, the only thing I have ever read about this have been here, so I do not know where it came from. Maybe is was part of the lies that were put out there by Kim P and the family to make RC look like a monster? IDK. And ITA about the thread title, it's Horrid.

If that was the case why was Ron the one that wanted to divorce Misty? She has openly admitted that she didn't want the divorce...it was Ron that wanted it. If what you are saying was the truth then he wouldn't have let Misty go on a bet...especially when she didn't want to go. He wouldn't have left Crystal either if he wanted to keep these female punching bags around.
Now there is Ron and RJ...gramma and his mom. I think he would have a hard time controlling gramma and mom or punching them around. I believe that he loves his little boy and doesn't abuse him even though Crystal fixed some pictures up to make it look like he has. She got caught in her lies and proved wrong.

What scares Ron more then Haleigh being missing...NOT A THING. I have a hard time understanding how that question could even be asked. Yes, he has been in trouble for drugs before....not lately but before. How many people are into taking pain killers...not prescribed...but just haven't gotten caught buying them from whoever. There are also nice respectable people who sell them to the low lifes...as most of you probably call them. Do you honestly think that only people who are more hill billy are mixed up in Oxyie Coton [sic] (it's Oxycontin)or any of the strong pain killers...the answer is no. That stuff is all over the place and people of all walks of life are into taking them. Probably even some of the goody goody people on here but they don't think there is anything wrong with it because they only do it now and then and they are nice respectable people....and they don't sell it for pity sake...it's just for a little recreation now and then. There are all kinds of ways to justify using drugs now and then. Everyone else doing it is different then Ron though...NOT.
To even hint that anything else could be more important to a parent with a missing child is really...there is no word for it!!! That man loves his daughter and for anyone to even say a thing like that outloud is terrible. What if it were you and people were saying things like that about you...any one on here? I think it is disgusting and I'm shocked that it has gone that far.

BBM
People could say anything they like about me. My behavior and life would speak for itself to prove them wrong. Ronald Cummings cannot say that.

IMHO the thread tile is just what it is... An inaccurate assumption that Haleigh was stolen and no one knows what happened to her...
IMHO..Based on his diabolical tactics that has been exhibited by him in the last 10 months and the LIES that have come out his mouth.. Haleigh was not stolen and isn't missing. Ron C knows exactly what happened to her and where she is...

IMHO the title should read.. WHAT IS RON'S BIGGEST FEAR?

My reply to that question would be...
The TRUTH being revealed as to what really did happen to Haleigh on February 9, 2009...JMO

wow.....did the tone ever change in here!!

I have no doubt that Ronald fears the worst possible outcome to the disappearance of his child.

BBM; I don't know where you got this fairytale but I will agree, it is totally ludicrous. I have never, ever thought that the Mexican drug cartel has anything to do with this case at all. Wayyyyyyyyyy too organized for a peewee like Ron to be involved with. Wayyyyyyyyyy out of Ron's capabilities. It appears that this story is what is blown out of proportion. If Ron traveled to Mexico for any reason I would guess that it was to buy drugs to bring back home for his own store. JMO.

IMHO the thread tile is just what it is... An inaccurate assumption that Haleigh was stolen and no one knows what happened to her...
IMHO..Based on his diabolical tactics that has been exhibited by him in the last 10 months and the LIES that have come out his mouth.. Haleigh was not stolen and isn't missing. Ron C knows exactly what happened to her and where she is...

IMHO the title should read.. WHAT IS RON'S BIGGEST FEAR?

My reply to that question would be...
The TRUTH being revealed as to what really did happen to Haleigh on February 9, 2009...JMO

I totally agree with you Emeralgem, I don't think that Haleigh is missing. Someone (IMO Ron) knows exactly where she is. Haleigh did disappear from her brother's life and her grandmothers life. Misty probably doesn't really know where Haleigh is located, because she was not with Ron when he took Haleigh to hide her, but she knows who took her and why. JMO.

Let's drop the Mexico rumor and get back on topic. Thank you!

onto another subject.....

i think another thing that scares Ron more than HaLeigh gone missing, is loosing JR.

and that is all i am going to say :)

onto another subject.....

i think another thing that scares Ron more than HaLeigh gone missing, is loosing JR.

and that is all i am going to say :)

I wholeheartedly agree, and I view that as being one of the reasons a coverup was put into place...
However I do recall the very same weekend JR was returned to Ron C after a six week visit with Crystal, Jr's beloved father chose to take Misty for a ride over to the Croslins with intent to intimidate and harrass them by placing a headless rat in their mailbox..
One would think he would have been more interested in enjoying Jr's return back home rather than seeking revenge on his wife's brother...Oh..And testing his wife to see how well she could lie to LE... But thats just my opinion on the subject.

To people like Ron the male child is the important one. He coverded it up and buried her in a lonely grave to protect Jr.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Its not the child, Jr. that is so overwhelmingly important to Ron, its the power. If Jr were his world, he would be with him every minute he could be, trying to be a father and provider. Seeing to it that Jr's life is not like his own. He would want much better for that little boy. JMO

ITA Porcine...Ron is someone who must be in control. It is such a shame that he has the power over these children all these years. I fear for jr growing up with him....

Loss of power and control would be the greatest fear for rc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKGunK