What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone kindly tell me how to delete a post? Many apologies, and thanks in advance.

I'm hoping this isn't old perspective. If so, just ignore or delete.

But here's my take:

Ron is no "love of my life" kind of guy. If you remember the 911 call, he had no trouble calling M a B*tch in no uncertain terms. He's had both drugs and violence in his past. Both are limited in education and values.

(IMO!) I'm thinking he was into some folks for either drug money earned, unpassed; or owed, unpaid -- and the minions came calling while he was away and M was there. In the heat of the moment and not fully realizing the consequences, he calls 911. Soon after, he may not have known exactly who, but he knew why.

If Misty gives it up, he goes away for a long, long time. His Mom would probably never forgive him (far more important than Misty's love and affection.)

Once it seemed likely that Haleigh was not coming home, the charade began in earnest. I shield you. You shield me. If we give the upper echelon up, she will never come home; if we give them up, we're also as good as dead ourselves.

What a great post. You have put into words what I have always believed. From the beginning I have thought Haleigh's disappearance was related to drugs and money. And that is why Misty and Ron are not more forthcoming.

OneLove you just click the "Edit" button (lower right of post) and you will see an option for "Delete" (you must click a couple circles IIRC). Hope that helps. I appreciate your posts too :)

:parrot:

OneLove you just click the "Edit" button (lower right of post) and you will see an option for "Delete" (you must click a couple circles IIRC). Hope that helps. I appreciate your posts too :)

:parrot:

Many thanks, Kiki. :blowkiss:

If a baby is born w/ narcotics in it's system, it is born addicted to drugs. You can fancy it up or dress it down all ya like with words, the facts remain the same. Hospitals do not give Mothers pain killers and then drug test the baby and say, yep, the baby has narcotics in it's blood. And really that suggestion, that it's as simple as the Mother got a painkiller and then the baby tested positive for narcotics is really reaching. That did not happen. And if it did, the Hospital would be wide open for a lawsuit. So, I stand by the fact I stated that Chloe was born addicted to drugs, period.

I don't hate CS, I think she clearly has alot of issues that she needs to stand up and get help with, the main one being drug addiction. And as far as I know what is posted on an internet message board does nothing to take "heat" or "suspicion" off anyone.
If you want to see cheap shots, take a look at Ron Cs. thread, you will find more than in any other thread. All the way down to the inference he and his Mother have a sexual realtionship. Disgusting.

I only heard that Chloe was born with drugs in her system recently. I don't support either parent. I do believe that much of the suspension that is placed on Crystal is misplaced.

I have said before ..... I don't think either parent will be winning a parent of the year award...... EVER!

I do agree that Crystal does have issues to deal with, I also believe Ron has issues to deal with.

I don't think that any question one may have concerning Ron is an attack, it seems like .......someone asks a question bout Ron .... others perceive an attack, and send in the defense.

I have seen the same happen with Crystal, it's just that Haleigh was NOT in Crystal's care when she "vanished" ....

I can't see any of Ron family (including Misty) to hide the truth from LE, if Crystal was responsible, IMO they would sing it from the mountains. I do believe that Ron and/or his family is hiding the truth, and I can only think that whatever they are hiding helps Ron, or they wouldn't do it.

Maven, you're absolutely correct. Ronald had no problem describing Crystal's "wah wah story" to media. If there were any credible reason to continue looking at Crystal, you can be sure the entire clan would do more than simply slap-and-run at her. It would be a full on onslaught. And one should carefully examine why in fact it is not, if again there is any credible reason to look toward Crystal or any member of her family.

I don't think he sounds very interested in finding out, the way he's protecting Misty and making excuses for her lies.

remember what they say about keeping your loved ones close, but your enemies closer....perhaps he's just keeping this bird in a cage so he can hear it when it sings.

Ron had no problem dissing Crystal at all. Some just overlook any of his faults. He was quick to state she was Whah Whahing about custody and very quick to tell the world he is a better parent and a better provider and "still is". Ron loves to toot his own horn. He is quite the Narcissist. He fears losing, losing at anything, no matter what it is.

He fears anyone who can contradict him with the truth.

I realize that it doesn't matter..and that both are horrible and unacceptable, but having worked w/DSS for many years and dealing with this I have to say that I totally disagree that a baby born w/narcotics (or any kind of drugs) in their system DOES NOT automatically mean that they are born addicted. I'm sorry, it just is not the same and would not be medically treated the same (unless a whole lot has changed in the last few years)

I have NO idea what the case was here and I can't imagine that anyone else does either, but IMHO only I could not let such a false statement stand..

I only heard that Chloe was born with drugs in her system recently. I don't support either parent. I do believe that much of the suspension that is placed on Crystal is misplaced.

I have said before ..... I don't think either parent will be winning a parent of the year award...... EVER!

I do agree that Crystal does have issues to deal with, I also believe Ron has issues to deal with.

I don't think that any question one may have concerning Ron is an attack, it seems like .......someone asks a question bout Ron .... others perceive an attack, and send in the defense.

I have seen the same happen with Crystal, it's just that Haleigh was NOT in Crystal's care when she "vanished" ....

I can't see any of Ron family (including Misty) to hide the truth from LE, if Crystal was responsible, IMO they would sing it from the mountains. I do believe that Ron and/or his family is hiding the truth, and I can only think that whatever they are hiding helps Ron, or they wouldn't do it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Thank you so much for your valuable insight. I think that both parents have major problems and see neither of the two as good models for parenthood. On this site if you make a comment on either parent, the guns come out for the other parent. I have learned to ignore and still give my thoughts and insight on this case. Again, thank you.

The suggestion that Chloe was born addicted could be a total misrepresentation of the facts. We do not know what if any drugs were present. They are repeating KP's assertions but I notice that KP's assertions of RC and his FIL destroying a car in a parking lot was not discussed. This info was also put out there by the same source that spoke of Chloe having narcotics in her system. Narcotic does not necessarily mean illegal.

Blaming one to defend the other is silly. They both need major parenting classes! The losers are Haleigh, Jr. and Chloe, no one else. Chloe will be a "Crystal" when she gets older and Jr. will be a "Ron". Just as Misty is now a "Lisa" and Tommy is now a "Hank". That's how I see it and it makes me sad. I've said before college is not a word in these people's vocabulary.

Guys, what are we doing, really? Everything is getting locked down..I thought we were being good! Should we contact someone? Or better yet, maybe that's devine intervention telling me I need to finish up around here? Ok, well everyone have a good night...And Busy re: Crystal and Ron by themselves, that would be wonderful, but you are right it'll never happen...

The suggestion that Chloe was born addicted could be a total misrepresentation of the facts. We do not know what if any drugs were present. They are repeating KP's assertions but I notice that KP's assertions of RC and his FIL destroying a car in a parking lot was not discussed. This info was also put out there by the same source that spoke of Chloe having narcotics in her system. Narcotic does not necessarily mean illegal.

Was Crystal in her car accident during, before, or after Chloe was born??

Guys, what are we doing, really? Everything is getting locked down..I thought we were being good! Should we contact someone? Or better yet, maybe that's devine intervention telling me I need to finish up around here? Ok, well everyone have a good night...And Busy re: Crystal and Ron by themselves, that would be wonderful, but you are right it'll never happen...

lol....I was actually trying to respond to one of your posts on a different thread and when I pushed reply it said the thread was closed.

There are not that many that are willing to condemn Crystal and blame her for Haleigh's disppearance....but there are a few that will go out of their way to flame her. I say it is due to so many believing that rc has some involvement at some level. The only defense is to blame Crystal or toot Ron's horn as a loving and caring parent; the same is said of TN recently. When you look at it from their perspective that is all they can do.

In my world, rc doesn't come across like that, but they are entitled to think and express their feelings and believe that he possesses those admirable traits.

Gosh I have no idea. This is the first time I've come to these public threads since Haleigh first went missing.

Are both sides of the family still accepting donations? I really hope hard working people are not donating part of their paychecks to these 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb