What small foreign faction?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PR moved to Atlanta after graduating from college and JR was already living there. I believe it was after this that the rest of her family moved to the south. So JR would have been a southerner longer than PR.

Well, I stand corrected. Those who have touted PR here as the writer of the RN have used her "Southern-ness" as evidence, with the "Gentlement" and "good southern common sense" wordings. That'll teach me to believe what I read on this forum. HOTYH was right then, it was nonsense.

Well, I stand corrected. Those who have touted PR here as the writer of the RN have used her "Southern-ness" as evidence, with the "Gentlement" and "good southern common sense" wordings. That'll teach me to believe what I read on this forum. HOTYH was right then, it was nonsense.

But don't forget that both of the R's often referred to themselves as "southerners". (Although, I have never understood this because neither are from the south, but they did live there for a good number of years.) Other than the fact that neither of the R's talked with a southern accent they did consider themselves to be southern.

But don't forget that both of the R's often referred to themselves as "southerners". (Although, I have never understood this because neither are from the south, but they did live there for a good number of years.) Other than the fact that neither of the R's talked with a southern accent they did consider themselves to be southern.

Keh?? HOTYH says the southern reference is junk. You agree none were from the south. Then you say they referred to themselves as southern? When/where did they do this?

PS This still is a SFF topic.

Heyya Zak,

New South / Old South
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States[/ame]

Returning (hopefully) to the subject of this thread.

HOTYH has identified one possible SFF from North Korea with the will and means to do this.

I have identified another.

My research has led me to believe there may be many with an axe to grind against the US and particularly against LM. Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America to name just a few.

We do not actually know what JRs role was in that company. He appears to have no longer been in a 'hands on' position with AG, but remained the 'figurehead'.

Perhaps if we look harder at exactly what he was involved in, there might be a clue as to why his daughter was targeted by a SFF.

Keh?? HOTYH says the southern reference is junk. You agree none were from the south. Then you say they referred to themselves as southern? When/where did they do this?

PS This still is a SFF topic.

I already gave you 2 examples from DOI where PR referred to herself as "southern".

I realize that this thread is SFF topic but I was only responding to a post from HOTYH.

I already gave you 2 examples from DOI where PR referred to herself as "southern".

I realize that this thread is SFF topic but I was only responding to a post from HOTYH.

How can JR use his "southern common sense" when he hasn't got any? He's not from the south. The ransom note remark was probably political innuendo referencing South Korea.

[quote]"Southerners take great pride in their homes, entertain frequently, and go so far as naming them in some cases." (Which by the way PR named their MI home.) I don't feel like typing the entire paragraph but in it PR is comparing the homes in CO to the southern homes she was used to.

On page 323 PR is talking about the wedding of her step-daughter Melinda and keeping the press away. In this paragraph PR is commenting on the National Enquirer reporting that she wore a pink-and-white checkered suit with white shoes. She says this:

"Didn't they know that no self-respecting southern lady would be caught in white shoes after Labor Day?"
[/quote]

Hmm, I would need the entire context here, but neither quote led me to believe PR was saying SHE was southern, but merely commenting on the way things were done in the south.

Returning (hopefully) to the subject of this thread.

HOTYH has identified one possible SFF from North Korea with the will and means to do this.

I have identified another.

My research has led me to believe there may be many with an axe to grind against the US and particularly against LM. Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America to name just a few.

We do not actually know what JRs role was in that company. He appears to have no longer been in a 'hands on' position with AG, but remained the 'figurehead'.

Perhaps if we look harder at exactly what he was involved in, there might be a clue as to why his daughter was targeted by a SFF.

I think it has to do with her pageant career. JBR would be quite a stark contrast with starving NK children. Polar opposites. Maybe they considered child beauty pageants to be wildly inappropriate in the face of a massive humanitarian crisis that affected mostly small children. Maybe they thought it was a grotesque display.

It helps to keep in mind that JBR was the one brutally murdered. She was the target, not JR. He was targeted indirectly because the ransom note was addressed to him.

How can JR use his "southern common sense" when he hasn't got any? He's not from the south.

I agree with you that he isn't from the south but doesn't change the fact that he still thinks he is southern with Atlanta being his home. I suppose after living there for so long that he just adopted the south as did PR and we already know that she considered herself as southern.

I think it has to do with her pageant career. JBR would be quite a stark contrast with starving NK children. Polar opposites. Maybe they considered child beauty pageants to be wildly inappropriate in the face of a massive humanitarian crisis that affected mostly small children. Maybe they thought it was a grotesque display.

It helps to keep in mind that JBR was the one brutally murdered. She was the target, not JR. He was targeted indirectly because the ransom note was addressed to him.

Heyya Hotyh,

http://www.unpac.ca/gender/whatis.html

1. Highlighted lack of real government commitment to gender equality

The Korean gender budget initiative demonstrated that some of the Korean government’s women-related policies such as sponsoring beauty contests (over 100 held nationally), courses for girls in make-up, skin care, and etiquette, and the ‘A happy wife and a successful husband’ lecture held at a Women’s Fair actually reinforced stereotypical notions of femininity rather than challenging gender stereotypes and empowering women.

Hmmm, thinking. Where in the RN does it refer to JBR or to her pageants being the reason for her 'kidnapping'.

Re: Little Miss Korea

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Cho[/ame]

At the age of 4, Cho received her first crown as Little Miss Korea. Most notably, Cho entered the 18th "Jr. Miss Korea pageant", held at the Grand Hotel, which she won and was crowned Jr. Miss Korea in addition to receiving Best Costume Award and Best Smile Award.

Hmmm, thinking. Where in the RN does it refer to JBR or to her pageants being the reason for her 'kidnapping'.

I'm just noting its JBR who seemed to be the target and not JR. If she was target for kidnap then it was due to pageant exposure? If she was target for murder maybe it was retribution for US callous response to starvation.

JBR was born on the anniversary of Hiroshima, right?

Re: Little Miss Korea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Cho

At the age of 4, Cho received her first crown as Little Miss Korea. Most notably, Cho entered the 18th "Jr. Miss Korea pageant", held at the Grand Hotel, which she won and was crowned Jr. Miss Korea in addition to receiving Best Costume Award and Best Smile Award.

You seem to be off by about 80 miles to the south. Try moving more north. Thats the place where we already know has some issues with extortion, kidnapping, murder, etc.

You seem to be off by about 80 miles to the south. Try moving more north. Thats the place where we already know has some issues with extortion, kidnapping, murder, etc.

Hotyh,

more than 80 miles dude,
San Fran?

Cho, a second generation Korean-American, Little Miss Korea = Los Angeles

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Cho[/ame] Wiki link to illustrate cultural acceptence of children's beauty contests among Korean-Americans

A small foreign faction meaning 2 people not from Boulder-RDI
:angel:

OK lets say a SFF are wanting to target america, why target JBR.
She's a 6 year old girl, most people will see this as a horrible crime against a child.
How would it help there surposed cause?
Most groups who target in this way want to be known so that people will surport there cause, but the only reference to this SFF is in a RN (that IMO is a fake) to go to the trouble to plan a kinnapping there are some big problems the biggest IMO is that she was left in the house, if she had been taken from the house and found some time later i would been most likey an IDI just like that but atm i like my comfy spot sat on the fence.
If there aim was to get at JR then it is still odd that they left her in the house.

We've been down this road before DD.

While you are OK with them bashing, strangling, violating her, covering up and lying, you just don't believe they would have taken the final step which would have completely separated them from the crime, because you say they wanted a 'nice corpse'. Nopey, nope, nope.

Disposing of the body would have meant taking the risk of being seen leaving the house. Disposing of the body would not have "completely separated" them from the crime either; various evidence would have been left regardless.

I agree that we have been down this road before but the same rebuttals are still valid.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil
Back