What small foreign faction?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I'm certain it will eventually go the same way your Russian theory went. After all, you have already gone from this being in retalliation for the sex scandal and against JR, to JBR being the victim due to pagents and starving children. I'm looking forward to the next part of the theory actually. This is getting quite entertaining.

Hold should write a book of theories....his changes about every week or so.

JBR was inarguably the target. Something allowed JBR to be both sexually assaulted and brutally murdered and it wasn't vengeance against JR. Not to be insulting to JR but he's too tepid to draw that kind of ire.

Tepid? Perfect word. Very fitting unto him, or, as we "know" of him, anyway.

I TOTALLY understand what you are saying here, and it not only astounds me that I have never thought of this avenue before, but for a sheer lingering second, or two, it all suddenly makes sense. I mean...not true sense, because this was such a heinous and brutal crime....but, I can suddenly seen the road (that you didn't really describe) as being, or inferred, as being...horrifically possible.

Wow. I suppose I will just say that your above post completely opened a whole new train of thought.

Either that, or I am waaay off base. :waitasec:

Well I'm certain it will eventually go the same way your Russian theory went. After all, you have already gone from this being in retalliation for the sex scandal and against JR, to JBR being the victim due to pagents and starving children. I'm looking forward to the next part of the theory actually. This is getting quite entertaining.

My Russian theory? I dont have a RFF theory, or a LM sex scandal theory. What are you talking about? Where do you get this stuff?

Scuse me??

There is no excuse. You quoted me, so obviously your response was addressed to me. There is no excuse for bad manners.

Just to keep this on topic, I still believe the Ramseys were the SFF. Foreign to Boulder.

my bold

I didn't know JBR worked for Lockheed? She was the one brutally murdered, remember?

JBR and starving NK children represent exact 'polar opposites.' One is the exact antithesis of the other. Child beauty pageants don't happen in NK for obvious reasons (pls dont tell tadpole). They could be seen as a grotesque display in light of the UN-described epic humanitarian crisis that affected mostly children.

I understand that you don't see it, and I'm especially not surprised by the ferocity with which RDI battles the foreign faction connection!

Hotyh,

I know NK does not have USA style pageants, the link I provided was about second generation Korean American attitudes towards mini miss type pageants.
A topic which had been broached earlier on in the thread.

A lot of MASH episodes watched, and a few SNL Axis of Evil skits, and I'm well familiar with the division that exists, between NK and SK.

so, tyvm, hotyh.

But one day, oh one day, US style paegeantry may exist in NK.

Emvoy Advises ....
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2009/04/116_35474.html

``It is no longer just about a beautiful body,'' Ambassador Schoeman said.

``Now the world needs hope,'' and the Miss World Organization and winners themselves are messengers to bring peace and hope in the world, he said.

He admitted the pageant used to gear toward promoting business. Yet a new era, begun with new chairman Julia Morley's arrival in 2000, shifted its focus onto charity work and similar purposes.

One example is the Miss World Organization's cooperation with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, in which money is donated to the foundation to enhance the lives of displaced children in Africa.

Globally, more than $400 million is spent helping the less privileged, the ambassador said.

He pointed out that if Korea gets to host the pageant, it couldn't serve better the purpose of promoting hope and peace.

The committee, established last year, has an ambitious plan: to get North Korea involved in Miss World in (South) Korea.

Jenny Thorn, a Miss World Korea representative, said the committee has in mind a plan to host a fashion show in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on the sidelines of the main final show, which would be a tremendously influential window for North Koreans to see the world and vice versa.

``We can promote North Korea to the world. And who knows? We might start Miss North Korea?" Thorn said.

The ambassador agreed. ``It will build a bridge in creating better atmosphere between South and North Korea.

Hotyh,

I know NK does not have USA style pageants, the link I provided was about second generation Korean American attitudes towards mini miss type pageants.
A topic which had been broached earlier on in the thread.

A lot of MASH episodes watched, and a few SNL Axis of Evil skits, and I'm well familiar with the division that exists, between NK and SK.

so, tyvm, hotyh.

But one day, oh one day, US style paegeantry may exist in NK.

Emvoy Advises ....
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2009/04/116_35474.html

``It is no longer just about a beautiful body,'' Ambassador Schoeman said.

``Now the world needs hope,'' and the Miss World Organization and winners themselves are messengers to bring peace and hope in the world, he said.

He admitted the pageant used to gear toward promoting business. Yet a new era, begun with new chairman Julia Morley's arrival in 2000, shifted its focus onto charity work and similar purposes.

One example is the Miss World Organization's cooperation with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, in which money is donated to the foundation to enhance the lives of displaced children in Africa.

Globally, more than $400 million is spent helping the less privileged, the ambassador said.

He pointed out that if Korea gets to host the pageant, it couldn't serve better the purpose of promoting hope and peace.

The committee, established last year, has an ambitious plan: to get North Korea involved in Miss World in (South) Korea.

Jenny Thorn, a Miss World Korea representative, said the committee has in mind a plan to host a fashion show in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on the sidelines of the main final show, which would be a tremendously influential window for North Koreans to see the world and vice versa.

``We can promote North Korea to the world. And who knows? We might start Miss North Korea?" Thorn said.

The ambassador agreed. ``It will build a bridge in creating better atmosphere between South and North Korea.

NK has issues with pageants, eh?

"North Korea had not held a beauty pageant to be able to compete in Miss World in 2010"

4. In the early 90's, Miss World attempted to have a Miss North Korea. But nothing came of it.

Hmm. Whats up with THAT?

NK has issues with pageants, eh?

"North Korea had not held a beauty pageant to be able to compete in Miss World in 2010"

4. In the early 90's, Miss World attempted to have a Miss North Korea. But nothing came of it.

Hmm. Whats up with THAT?

Where are you quoting from hotyh?

There is no excuse. You quoted me, so obviously your response was addressed to me. There is no excuse for bad manners.

Just to keep this on topic, I still believe the Ramseys were the SFF. Foreign to Boulder.

My first sentence was addressed to your comments, explaining that the Korean theory was one put forth by HOTYH, it is not the same as my SFF.

What the heck was the rest of this about?

There was no reference to your S-I-L or anything to do with you, nor to the rights or wrongs of US involvements worldwide.

I cannot believe how adept RDI is at continually misreading comments and turning them into something that is supposedly offensive. There was nothing offensive in what I wrote. The bad manners were entirely yours.

The topic is Foreign Factions. The US continually involves itself in the internal politics of foreign countries, so it's no surprise that there are people who disagree violently with what is done and in who the US supports. Seeing as how you are so knowledgable about what happens in other countries, you would be aware of this.

If you can become so incensed about such an inoffensive remark, imagine how it would feel if you were one of these 'foreigners' and had US provided weapons firing at you in your own country by an opposing US backed force trying to win government by violence?

If you don't want to know about what happens in other countries, then this thread is not for you. BTW, I do not reside in the USA.

The subject of this thread: what small foreign faction?

The 'small foreign faction' could be NK children.

Can I take credit for bold above?

--------------------------------------------

Joining the dots...

(1) the foreign faction, (2) beheading, (3) stray dog, (4) fat cat.

I think the foreign faction might be disaffected Soviets. Thats because Dec 25-26 is the 5th anniversary of the fall of the Soviet Union. I've posted that like 10 times.

I never knew beheading was Korean, so I'll look into that. In relation to a small child is unprecedented anywhere. I checked and cant find any reference to beheading a small child.

Stray dogs. The story I heard was that starving North Koreans poured boiling water over stray dogs...

Fat cats. A derogatory term for a rich capitalist who is known for exploiting the masses for his own personal gain. In the 1990's this expression seems to be more popular in Europe and Russia than it is here in the US.

-------------------------------------

I would think that JBR's beauty pageant career is in fairly stark contrast to famine stricken North Korean children.

I got the idea from YOUR words. You even state you've posted it 10 times.

I got the idea from YOUR words. You even state you've posted it 10 times.

I posted like 10 times that Dec 25 1996 was the 5th anniversary of the fall of the Soviet Union. How do you go from this to me having a Russian theory?

Where do you get this stuff? Because I also don't have a sexual scandal theory but you CLAIMED I did. And then conveniently DROPPED that from your little retort. Hmm, wonder why.

Where are you quoting from hotyh?

I google searched North Korean beauty pageant without quotes.

NK doesn't have beauty pageants and I said it was for obvious reasons in 1996 but not so obvious in 2010 or in the 'early 90's.'

I wonder then what the reason is for them competing in soccer, olympics, etc. but not in beauty pageants?

ETA: Iran, Iraq, and NK labelled 'axis of evil' countries are not in Miss World 2010, but all NK's neighbors are including SK, China, Japan, and Russia. This doesn't explain why NK wasn't in Miss World in the early 90's prior to 'axis of evil' remark.

MurriFlower, you quoted me, addressed me than proceeded to say that there may not be understanding of world events. You made NO distinction about whether or not you were still addressing me.

I posted like 10 times that Dec 25 1996 was the 5th anniversary of the fall of the Soviet Union. How do you go from this to me having a Russian theory?

Where do you get this stuff? Because I also don't have a sexual scandal theory but you CLAIMED I did. And then conveniently DROPPED that from your little retort. Hmm, wonder why.

Re-read your own post HOTYH. As vaginal trauma, I addressed that in the vaginal trauma thread.

Re-read your own post HOTYH. Not your response to me. Or were you just spouting off an anniversary for no logical reason? As far as vaginal trauma, I addressed that in the vaginal trauma thread.

If anyone is interested, I dont have a Russian theory or a S Korean Lockheed sex favors scandal theory.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Can I interest either one of you in some other threads? Bedwetting, soiling, or prior abuse perhaps?

I don't suppose I could interest YOU in those threads? In all fairness, I won't make any comments about the SFF theory here.

Because we have some serious issues to deal with here and can't be bothered.

To me, that right there is the whole problem: we DO have some serious issues to discuss and IDI can't be bothered!

Re-read your own post HOTYH. Not your response to me.Or were you just spouting off an anniversary for no logical reason? As far as vaginal trauma, I addressed that in the vaginal trauma thread.

Or were you just spouting off an anniversary for no logical reason?

Spouting off, as you put it, was to raise a general remark that Dec 25 has another significance besides Christmas Day. To stimulate conversation and allow people to draw their own conclusions. My conclusion is that would've produce a bunch of disaffected leftists, and it seems like the RN was written by a leftist. I would assume your conclusion is that they are unrelated, right?

Pardon me if I'm not responding as much as it seems the agenda for many RDI is a consistent line of IDI-bashing come-what-may.

Oh.

It's not "Button Pushing Wednesday' ..... again?

Is it?

ZAP.

Heyya hotyh.

So do you imagine the SFF of Ks to be a 'sleeper cell'?
Did they have a 'handler' while in the US?

Oh.

It's not "Button Pushing Wednesday' ..... again?

Is it?

ZAP.

Heyya hotyh.

So do you imagine the SFF of Ks to be a 'sleeper cell'?
Did they have a 'handler' while in the US?

If you were a handler of a sleeper cell in Boulder, what else is there for you to do? Go skiing or horseback riding? What a waste of time Boulder would be, right?

Sorry I figure thats about how we communicate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSI1005
Back