What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The missing cell-phone.Doesn't necessarily tie the remains to the A home but definitely links back to Casey.

I highly doubt it's the blackjack. If she knew the BJ was with Caylee's body then she would have said that the nanny stole her BJ. Whatever they found ties to the Anthony home, the Sheriff said. I'm thinking more along the lines of a towel or even a rug.

Greta's tour of the backyard. There are landscaping pavers used for the flowerbed and stepping stone pavers throughout.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2963763&referralPlaylistId=playlist

15 seconds into the video that a single paver outside caylee's playhouse.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one?

I think it may have been luminal also. I'm wondering if the skull showed signs of trauma and they went back into the Anthony house looking for signs of blood. That could explain the carpeting and drywall missing. That piece of drywall missing is really intriguing. I can only think that Caylee may have been thrown up against a wall or something (wow, it hurts to type that). If that occured however, the GA and CA would have been home to hear it. Still speculating.

I have been wondering about the head trauma too dreamerlin. Heck I might as well admit, I think of every known possibility lol.

If they could tell by looking at the remains, perhaps they could tell it was a violent death and that there would be bloodspatter and the like at the crime scene. We all know how hard it is to completely remove blood. The A's house was the last KNOWN location of Caylee so they would have a reason to suspect that was the crime scene.

If there were injuries, maybe bandages or gauze from their first aid kit. Maybe the duct tape held a towel to an injury.

It's something that will match.

bedding may be right. Saw in another thread that in an interview CA said when KC was out on bond they put a blow up mattress in CA and GA's room because KC couldn't sleep in her room. CURIOUS.

and you're right about the day-bed... ONE pillow is strange.

But I still say a paver or SOMETHING heavy for weight.

I think it may have been luminal also. I'm wondering if the skull showed signs of trauma and they went back into the Anthony house looking for signs of blood. That could explain the carpeting and drywall missing. That piece of drywall missing is really intriguing. I can only think that Caylee may have been thrown up against a wall or something (wow, it hurts to type that). If that occured however, the GA and CA would have been home to hear it. Still speculating.

I know they luminal-ed the living room the first time, did they do it agan this time? Or the garage? I think I missed this! The drywall they took must have been from the garage? I think if they found blood the first time in the house they would have cordoned it off

snipped That could explain the carpeting and drywall missing. That piece of drywall missing is really intriguing. I can only think that Caylee may have been thrown up against a wall or something (wow, it hurts to type that). If that occured however, the GA and CA would have been home to hear it. Still speculating.

What is this about the carpeting and drywall missing? I hadn't heard this before. Can anyone give me more info? Missing from where? Size of area missing? This is really intriguing.

Greta's tour of the backyard. There are landscaping pavers used for the flowerbed and stepping stone pavers throughout.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2963763&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one?

From the overhead shots from the chopper while they were there they were moving the entire playhouse.

I think it was the backpack that nobody could account for.. the white one right?

oooh that is good! you might be right, i was thinking a pull-up, a sheet or blanket and possibly cleaning materials and old insecticide cans she used to clean the car. maybe even a "house-hold" weapon that ant's were missing from the tool shed?

i honestly do not think there was ever another phone. KC is the master of verbal vomit and that is what she did all over LA during that convo, IMOO.

I think it was something from her bedding.
There is a picture of the evidence bag and you can clearly see
a part of the fabric in it and it matches her bedding.
I also think that they left it so it could be seen.
If you look at the bag it was large enough that they could have
pushed it down so that it would not have been seen....

wait. what? :confused: when was this picture released of the bag found? do you have a link ?

I know they luminal-ed the living room the first time, did they do it agan this time? Or the garage? I think I missed this! The drywall they took must have been from the garage? I think if they found blood the first time in the house they would have cordoned it off

According to a rumor they took drywall from Caylee's room, KC's room and the garage. They also took carpet from 2 places.

If all of this is true, this is going to be much more horrible than any of us can imagine.

If that is true, I see some of these "big experts" bowing out of this case early. When they start leaving - know something is up.

I found it interesting they took the coolers and the plastic storage bins too.

bedding may be right. Saw in another thread that in an interview CA said when KC was out on bond they put a blow up mattress in CA and GA's room because KC couldn't sleep in her room. CURIOUS.

and you're right about the day-bed... ONE pillow is strange.

But I still say a paver or SOMETHING heavy for weight.
I haven't seen the bag the remains was found in, but I would imagine it has to be a heavy duty garbage bag in order to hold 30-35 lbs. without tearing. Casey would also have had to put it in the trunk of her car and lift it out, and carry it to where it was dumped. I don't know her strength but she doesn't appear that she'd be able to carry it much further than where it was left. Now, if you add a paving stone to the bag, it makes it much heavier plus would most likely tear the bag. MOO

I don't think the correct video popped up for me, but I'll go back and check the others in a bit. I'm really believing now she used a paver.

I *think* it was TM that said during the 1st search that they believed Caylee was in water. IMO when I read GA statements in the last doc dump I felt a lot was left out, that they didn't want released to the public. I'm wondering if he mentioned a paver was missing.

According to a rumor they took drywall from Caylee's room, KC's room and the garage. They also took carpet from 2 places.

If all of this is true, this is going to be much more horrible than any of us can imagine.

If that is true, I see some of these "big experts" bowing out of this case early. When they start leaving - know something is up.

ITA If this is true the big experts will be dropping like flies:)This is gonna sound bad but I hope they did find this evidence because it will seal KC faith even more if thats possible:furious:

I haven't seen the bag the remains was found in, but I would imagine it has to be a heavy duty garbage bag in order to hold 30-35 lbs. without tearing. Casey would also have had to put it in the trunk of her car and lift it out, and carry it to where it was dumped. I don't know her strength but she doesn't appear that she'd be able to carry it much further than where it was left. Now, if you add a paving stone to the bag, it makes it much heavier plus would most likely tear the bag. MOO

plus, KC seems to be a fly-by-the-seat-of-her-pants kinda gal and i see her dumping this bag in a panic. it's like she pre-plans up to a point and then gets overwhelmed with the details and goes to her happy place until another crisis occurrs that causes her to react and make up stuff on the fly.

If you all remember there was blood found on the headboard of Caylee's bed and CA said she had fallen which I didn't believe because she is so anal, that would have been cleaned up. I guessed they found it with the luminol she didn't want anyone to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO