What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pavers are cheap. They really don't weigh much. But this is casey so I don't think she used one. :)

Wait - DID they move the playhouse AGAIN? Or was that old footage from the first search? I wonder if they found sand at the dump.

Oh, from the looks of them, I assumed they were concrete. LOL

We don't use then in our area, so I have never seen one up close and personal.

Oh, I am so happy this thread was started!
I have thought it possible from the first day of recovery that the scull could have shown signs of trauma. Therefore, LE would need to return to the house to find possible sources of the blunt trauma (tools, bricks, heavy-solid items) and the vacuums and linens for traces of clean up. Now that they have the cause of death, they would have a better understanding of the crime scene.
I have also read someone's reference to the connection between the "One Tree Hill" episode in which a Nanny cut the child's hair to change their appearance, and KC's interview where she stated that (I'm paraphrasing) "even if Caylee's hair was cut or altered, she would still be distinctive". I wonder if the hair on the skull appeared to be cut short (they have only said the color matched)? Investigators could go back to the house and look for any long hair in the vacuums or carpet that would show signs of matching the length cut off.
I hope that made sense!

I am still not sure about the paver theory, but there was a report that said that people could see the flashes in the backyad from LE taking pictures Thursday night.

While we don't know for sure if they pulled the walls apart, it does make me wonder if that was why George and Cindy went in the back door instead of the garage....maybe they didn't want the cameras to see the walls had been cut into or up or whatever......

I read the rumor that they removed drywall from the garage, and I was thinking it might be from when either KC backed the car into the garage (or after the tow yard, GA or CA when cleaning it) and used pesticide in the trunk or just sprayed the whole car down to get rid of any residual maggots, flies, etc. that the drywall in the garage would have a coating on it from that pesticide spray.

Wasn't it said KC made a call to JCPenney's either during the "flurry" of calls or very near that time in order to replace something in the house?

IMO she may have used the plastic shower curtain (to prevent messing up the house) and had to get another before CA seen it missing.

If CA is as much of a neat freak and control freak that I think she is, then she would certainly notice a new shower curtain and start demanding questions. I'm thinking the JCPenney's trip was about the 2 crosses.

ok here is my theory. KC wrapped her in the quilt that came with her crib bedding set (I believe it was Winnie The Pooh), then called JCP to see if they had them, got another and replaced it on the crib so Cindy wouldnt miss it. I am thinking LE can probably find out if that quilt was made/packaged separately/ at a different time than the rest of the (original) bedding. A crib set normally comes with a quilt, bumper, and sheet.

Dont know about the paper. I also think its highly likely that she weighed the bag down with a paver.

I hope I don't offend by saying this, but the mention of drywall leads me to think of blood spatter, and blood spatter makes me wonder if Caylee was killed with a weapon. A gunshot could cause spatter, and so would repeated blunt force trauma. Maybe LE could see immediately that a particular weapon had been used, and maybe they were looking for that weapon and\or more proof of that weapon being used?

IMO

Okay, this is a theory that my DH I have been throwing around. Do you think KC could have disemembered little Caylee? Or attempted to? The reason I initially thought of this was the fact the skull "rolled out of the bag" and the news reports were at first saying "only a skull" was found then LE said they found "full skeletal" remains.

I know it's horrific but maybe she attempted to do this and used some tools in the house. LE would have been able to see cut marks on the bones when finding the body if this is the case.

I don't believe for a second KC cared one bit about this baby. I don't think she put any crosses or any items that showed she was "motherly" or that she cared. I don't think she put a paper or note in to frame the nanny. Remember folks, the nanny story didn't come out until LA & CA were questioning her about where Caylee was the day of the first 911 call. If you read through the docs that were released, especially LA's interview (#3 I believe) it talks about this.

She just makes things up to suit her situation at the moment. The nanny stuff really grew that day. And if IIRC the boyfriend and others hadn't ever heard of the nanny's name, just "nanny" not "Zanny".

That's a good theory. Maybe a towel that was disgaurded with the body that she used to clean up the mess with...

Ooh, maybe "replacement" towels or bedding were purchased at JC Penney. The secrecy around the JCP thing has me so curious-- why did she not want to give that to LE? Or- now that we know about the hairbrush "trickery" maybe Cindy was just being Cindy. Who knows?

While we don't know for sure if they pulled the walls apart, it does make me wonder if that was why George and Cindy went in the back door instead of the garage....maybe they didn't want the cameras to see the walls had been cut into or up or whatever......

I haven't heard this about pulling the walls apart. Where was that said? Anyone have a link?

I agree, she's too selfish to be motherly, but I think, maybe ...

the other cross?
a stuffed animal?

they said there were no clothes, but then they said clothes were found. Maybe some gloves or something of KC's. The clothes could be from any family member, not just Caylee.

If Cindy washed the pants, do we know if there was a shirt to go along with these dirty pants?

On a side note, it's interesting that Jose and the A's lawyer are both at the A's right now.....

This afternoon the Anthonys' attorneys Brad Conway and Casey's attorney Jose Baez are inside the Anthony home, which investigators declared a crime scene earlier this week after a child's skeleton was found Thursday less than a half mile away.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Those pavers are cheap. They really don't weigh much. But this is casey so I don't think she used one. :)

Wait - DID they move the playhouse AGAIN? Or was that old footage from the first search? I wonder if they found sand at the dump.

Meagain, they look like the ones I have in my yard, cheap but still made out of concrete and heavy. Well, I guess that's relative. Heavy for someone who's 50+ y/o. Perhaps not so heavy to a younger person.

I'm thinking Caylee was wrapped in a blanket, and it matches to the quilt on her bed. That's really the only thing I can think of right now. I can't wait until we find out.

Yes, I think it was something specific as well as the duct tape and garbage bag.
I think it has something to do with a link to Caylee or even possibily Casey, from her bedroom, accessories, towel, bedding....
LE took a lot of stuff out, IMO they had a pretty good idea what to collect from what they found at the crime scene

Did LE take the home computers again?
Was paper or notes taken?

I don't think there was anything "soft" about this kill. You have to remember how utterly violent all those people in the family are. Think about CA and the hammer, GA and the fighting, and Lee..........this family reeks of violence and rage..........
I realize that, but I just can't get my mind around her having to inflict such violence on Caylee that would cause bloodshed (and a mess to have to clean up) when she could easily suffocate or strangle her or break her neck with her own hands. MOO

Okay, this is a theory that my DH I have been throwing around. Do you think KC could have disemembered little Caylee? Or attempted to? The reason I initially thought of this was the fact the skull "rolled out of the bag" and the news reports were at first saying "only a skull" was found then LE said they found "full skeletal" remains.

I know it's horrific but maybe she attempted to do this and used some tools in the house. LE would have been able to see cut marks on the bones when finding the body if this is the case.

I don't believe for a second KC cared one bit about this baby. I don't think she put any crosses or any items that showed she was "motherly" or that she cared. I don't think she put a paper or note in to frame the nanny. Remember folks, the nanny story didn't come out until LA & CA were questioning her about where Caylee was the day of the first 911 call. If you read through the docs that were released, especially LA's interview (#3 I believe) it talks about this.

She just makes things up to suit her situation at the moment. The nanny stuff really grew that day. And if IIRC the boyfriend and others hadn't ever heard of the nanny's name, just "nanny" not "Zanny".

I agree with you about the crosses. IMO, Casey would never "waste" money on a cross for her daughter, and she'd never "waste" a minute of her own precious time to be motherly. For Casey to put a cross on Caylee implies that she felt something for her daughter, that she wanted to memorialize her in some way, and that she wanted to preserve the connection she had with Caylee. IMO, she felt nothing for her, she had no connection, she just wanted to be rid of her as quickly and easily and cheaply as possible.

IMO

On a side note, it's interesting that Jose and the A's lawyer are both at the A's right now.....

This afternoon the Anthonys' attorneys Brad Conway and Casey's attorney Jose Baez are inside the Anthony home, which investigators declared a crime scene earlier this week after a child's skeleton was found Thursday less than a half mile away.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

No timetable set when LE/FBI will be done with the search in the crime scene...

that must be upsetting Baez, another day at the Anthony's waiting to get into the crime scene.

Meagain, they look like the ones I have in my yard, cheap but still made out of concrete and heavy. Well, I guess that's relative. Heavy for someone who's 50+ y/o. Perhaps not so heavy to a younger person.
We've got them in our yard too, and even though they don't cost much, they are relatively heavy. I don't have any problem lifting them with one hand, but in my opinion Casey just doesn't look that strong. MOO

I haven't heard this about pulling the walls apart. Where was that said? Anyone have a link?

No link. It was mentioned in the rumors thread that CA was po'd that LE had torn her house up, taking carpeting from the house and drywall from the garage. It sure makes sense now why they entered the garage from the side door rather then the big door like they normally do. As someone mentioned up-thread, they prolly didn't want anyone to see the holes in the garage wall. Still all speculation tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss