What will Casey's reaction be when the verdict comes in?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is No one I want convicted more than this sorry excuse of a woman......

I hope they find her guilty of murder 1 and I hope she gets the DP.

I will probably be crying if they do find her guilty, because I'd be so happy that justice was finally served for Caylee.

Casey is going to appeal wether or not she gets the DP or LWOP, So go ahead and give her the punishment that she deserves: DP.

I would not mind my tax dollars going towards her, knowing that she's would be on DR and that appeal after appeal after appeal would fail.

I don't care if they commute her sentence to Life, I just want to see her face when they give her the DP.

YES! My sentiments, exactly.

ICA has to stand for the verdict, right? I think she will double over and lose it.

stone faced and perhaps a sarcastic smirk as in it's not over.

I don't really KNOW, but I would guess that it will be "shock" that they would find her guilty. Just as Tracy said on GMA this morning, she's caring but "unfeeling" meaning once she's done with something, it's "turn the page".

I do know this: Not that I don't plan on being close to my TV on verdict day but, I'd pay $5.00 bucks just to see that reaction! I hope she goes kicking and screaming.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

So typical...now we know why, she has that blank stare most of the time..she's in lala land:crazy:
And what's worse, she sits there day in and out..knowing full well what she did to Caylee. Only she knows,...how close the state has come to the actual truth. blech

Anger at Jose, a look of contempt for her parents (remember she was arrested on a effin' whim), and then back to the stone face. Reality will not set in until she steps off the bus that takes her to "The Big House", her permanent home. That's when Casey will realize the consequences of her selfish actions in June of 2008.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

Sounds like NeJame's source isn't very good . . . but that doesn't stop me from hoping like heck it's true, lol. Oh sweet Mother of God, I hope it's true !

She'll put on her super duper 'victim pout' face & shake her head 'no'.
Then she'll look at Baez & ask "how could you ?". . . & Baez will find he is newest 'victimizer' of this profesional victim . . . & nobody will feel sorry about what horrors she will no doubt accuse him of . . . & the rest of the country will smile & forget all about her.

I don't think she will have any. I think she will just stand there, her lips may protrude a bit more as they do during trial, but then again.. no need to try and impress anymore.. she may just stand there cold. I do think Cindy will cry out.

She will only sink deeper and deeper into her PMS (Poor Me Syndrome)

She is all about acting and her appearance. I think we may either see a "no reaction" reaction or a reaction of disbelief/disgust for the people who have wronged her.

:eek: He's kidding, right???

Thats awful, in reference to believing they've won. That made my stomach drop, makes me sick!! AND if she did win will she be living with Mr. Baaaaez?
I couldn't imagine GA wanting her around. Unless of course they divorce and CA takes her. Oh, please God, please allow justice!

I think she will remain stone faced and still hang onto hope that Jose will have it appealed.

Once they load her up in the paddywagon to Lowell... I wonder if the news helicopters will be overhead all the way, ala OJ?

She will try as hard as she can to keep it together because she won't want to give her parents or the prosecution the satisfaction of knowing she waseffected by their testimony and how it may have worked against her. She won't want to give them the power or the satisfaction. She'll try to show nothing, but she will be shaking and trying to fiddle with her hair and all the usual, wouldn't be surprised to see her break out in hives. We won't get to see the full verdict weigh on her, they will be rushing her out as soon as the verdict is read. If found not guilty, she will be hugging and crying in Jose's arms.

I think it'll be like the response she had to Cindy - she'll be running her mouth about how wrong they are and didnt they listen etc. I think she's pretty confident that she's going home so I think this will be a big shock to her.

I think she will fall into the arms of Baez, just because it will be the last time she will ever be held by a man again! WOO HOO!

I don't think she'll cry. I think we'll see the outrage face. Or the pouty disengaged face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back