What will Casey's reaction be when the verdict comes in?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is a nutcase so I really have no idea what her reaction will be.

As long as she doesn't get the DP I predict a big smile and an exclamation of "WINNING!!!" :woohoo:

There is No one I want convicted more than this sorry excuse of a woman......

I hope they find her guilty of murder 1 and I hope she gets the DP.

I will probably be crying if they do find her guilty, because I'd be so happy that justice was finally served for Caylee.

Casey is going to appeal wether or not she gets the DP or LWOP, So go ahead and give her the punishment that she deserves: DP.

I would not mind my tax dollars going towards her, knowing that she's would be on DR and that appeal after appeal after appeal would fail.

I don't care if they commute her sentence to Life, I just want to see her face when they give her the DP.

Same here. What is very important for me is that she is found guilty of premeditated murder. I know she can be sent away to prison for life even on other charges but I need her to know that the world knows what she did. She needs to held accountable not just for mere negligence or anything but p-r-e-m-e-d-i-t-a-t-e-d murder.

I believe she will have a breakdown, to any verdict or sentence.

ICA will continue to be the ice queen. JB on the other hand...IMO will have a break down.

I think she's going to throw a screaming raving tantrum of epic proportions and will have to be restrained.

Then again, it might just be my active imagination and tight boots!

I don't think that's going to happen, but I sure WISH it would !

She will wag her head no like she always does when she doesn't agree. But that will be it.

Pissed. A few poor me tears, then stoic. I think the unraveling will take place when she hits the gates of Lowell. Goodbye OC Sheraton Jail, hello hell. Reality check.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

I actually just spit my coffee on the screen.

I would love to be able to watch, as she enters prison ... and follow her with camera for a few days. No chance any of that will be televised, is there?

Jose's face will turn beet red like it always does when he screws up and is caught and the ice queen will do her no shake.

She will sob and shake her head no. Remember how she cried when she found out she had to go back to jail?

Sheer and utter surprise....Holding on to her lawyer's coat tails.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back