What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the people who are creating rumors and criticizing the A's for what they "might" do should also give them time, at the very least they could hold off on criticizing them for selling things that they've made no attempt to sell.

Just a wild idea. :waitasec:

Maybe if they would leave the public life and stop announcing their every move, thought, greedy plan.. the speculation would die down. chicken... egg.

Haven't they sold pics of Caylee and videos? Or, was that only Casey who got the blood money?

Yes, according to reports they did sell photos and videos of Caylee. Considering they could barely leave their home without the "protesters" going after them, they had to do something for money. That's not really what we're discussing here. The A's are being accused of wanting to sell everything from Caylee's ashes to vials of water from their swimming pool.....which is extremely insulting to the A's and to Caylee, and is based on nothing but a desire to condemn the A's. It seems to me if they really are such terrible people, posters could condemn, ridicule, and criticize them for things they actually have done rather than imaginary evils.

Maybe if they would leave the public life and stop announcing their every move, thought, greedy plan.. the speculation would die down. chicken... egg.

Leave the public life? Did I miss an interview? What is their greedy plan?

Why do they need a lawyer? Unless I lost count this is their third lawyer. Can't the As just be quiet and enjoy their victory without having their lawyer announce their every move. They got what they lied for, FCA is free. It's never enough for these people.

IMO

Do not forget they went to see a financial adviser too. And I do not hate them , I am just amazed how they are spinning this tragedy into a financial security for life.
Kind of unprecedented and very very interesting. I think CA always wanted to be rich and GA turned out to be a dud. But she got the opportunity now and why waste it (in her mind). Nothing will bring Caylee back anyway.
Money, lots of it , the end justifies the means.

Do not forget they went to see a financial adviser too. And I do not hate them , I am just amazed how they are spinning this tragedy into a financial security for life.
Kind of unprecedented and very very interesting. I think CA always wanted to be rich and GA turned out to be a dud. But she got the opportunity now and why waste it (in her mind). Nothing will bring Caylee back anyway.
Money, lots of it , the end justifies the means.

They are financially secure? How did this happen? Where can I read about their finances? What money have they received lately?

They are financially secure? How did this happen? Where can I read about their finances? What money have they received lately?

FWIW Dr Glass stated that they have an offer of $2million for CA's tell all book... I have seen online that they consulted a wealth management company, but don't know the truth of that...

Yes, according to reports they did sell photos and videos of Caylee. Considering they could barely leave their home without the "protesters" going after them, they had to do something for money. That's not really what we're discussing here. The A's are being accused of wanting to sell everything from Caylee's ashes to vials of water from their swimming pool.....which is extremely insulting to the A's and to Caylee, and is based on nothing but a desire to condemn the A's. It seems to me if they really are such terrible people, posters could condemn, ridicule, and criticize them for things they actually have done rather than imaginary evils.

They could have gone to work.
GA is in Security and CA in Nursing, there are jobs available.

Ah but so will the price of interviews and the Caylee trinkets they still own.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
They probably and also the contents. All of it has collectors value.

I would love to buy the red gas can Baez was so attached to but I bet that will be put in his office. That can was shaped like his head.

My thoughts on what Casey's parents and brother are thinking right now???? Well I have no idea what Lee is thinking right now or George but I imagine that Cindy is trying very hard to market her book and trying to see a way to get part of all the money Casey will get in the future.

I feel for all of them. JMO. A book would be something many would buy to see if there is any insight into what happened. JMO

My thoughts on what Casey's parents and brother are thinking right now???? Well I have no idea what Lee is thinking right now or George but I imagine that Cindy is trying very hard to market her book and trying to see a way to get part of all the money Casey will get in the future.

BBM

I really believe she is thinking about that. A possible lawsuit.

Where has Lee and Mallory been since the verdict. I don't see the media chasing either of them down for interviews. We have not heard a word from them or from the media about them. Cheney said FCA might have a relationship in the future with Lee. Mat Morgan tweeted FCA might be in the Bahamas. Could Lee be with his sister? This just happened to be on my mind today. It is nothing important. I guess I am just being curious as to where is Lee instead of where is FCA.

Leave the public life? Did I miss an interview? What is their greedy plan?

I'm still wondering how and when they have "announced their every move". THEY haven't done it, these posters have done it! :floorlaugh: The cameras follow the A's everywhere.. they can't do anything privately!

Imma sign off for the night... I've given myself a headache responding to everybody. I hope my persistence has planted a few seeds here and there in this thread though. I think it has.

Who is Cindy marketing her book to?

I'm still wondering how and when they have "announced their every move". THEY haven't done it, these posters have done it! :floorlaugh: The cameras follow the A's everywhere.. they can't do anything privately!

Imma sign off for the night... I've given myself a headache responding to everybody. I hope my persistence has planted a few seeds here and there in this thread though. I think it has.

I know. The A's can't do a simple normal thing like go to Home Depot to purchase a leaf blower without the media hounding them and the public creating outrageous stories about what they bought, how they afforded it, and what they intend to do with it. It looks to me like the A's are doing their best to stay out of the limelight and their lawyer is trying to sate the public's enormous hunger for all things Anthony by throwing out meaningless tidbits now and then. It's amazing how large a tidbit can get when it's been stretched and pulled beyond all recognition.

Where has Lee and Mallory been since the verdict. I don't see the media chasing either of them down for interviews. We have not heard a word from them or from the media about them. Cheney said FCA might have a relationship in the future with Lee. Mat Morgan tweeted FCA might be in the Bahamas. Could Lee be with his sister? This just happened to be on my mind today. It is nothing important. I guess I am just being curious as to where is Lee instead of where is FCA.

i heard that lee and mallory are supposed to be getting married..when? where?not sure..but i saw a thread here stating that they are getting married...i hope fca stays far far away from them..i cant imagine lee wanting a future w/ his sister esp. after the molestation/groping accusations...if he does, he's dumber than i thought...moo of course.

I feel for all of them. JMO. A book would be something many would buy to see if there is any insight into what happened. JMO

I disagree. They are all proven liars who lied to protect a baby killer. Scott Peterson's parents tried and they were shut down. The As can be too as long as the public knows about them.

Hmmmmm, perhaps I'll send some tweets to Kim Kardashian, Sharon Osbourne, and Ashton Kutcher. They have lots of followers and have been very outspoken about this verdict. They can literally reach millions.

IMO

I'm sorry, but I repectfully disagree. IMO, respect is something that one earns, not something that one 'deserves'.

But they are family members that committed no crime. I thought WS was supposed to be family friendly.

It's getting outright ridiculous!

When people start making comments about the Anthony's selling off Caylee's ashes and vials of pool water, it kinda cheapens this whole forum.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member