What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the thread's topic...if Casey has probation enforced (as well it should be), George, Cindy, and Lee may soon hear, "She's baaaaaaack!!"

Do you honestly think Cindy will come clean about wanting custody? Personally, I can't see her opening that can of worms.

Since the trial is over maybe she will.IMO it really would not be a can of worms Grandparents not having rights is most likely why she did allow Casey to use her like she did. I lived with a Casey type for over year,she made our life a living hell my sons also but we knew if we did anything it would be bad for our grandson.Sometimes something good comes out of a horrible tragedy so I am hoping they use what has happened to Caylee to help other children before it is too late.

Since the trial is over maybe she will.IMO it really would not be a can of worms Grandparents not having rights is most likely why she did allow Casey to use her like she did. I lived with a Casey type for over year,she made our life a living hell my sons also but we knew if we did anything it would be bad for our grandson.Sometimes something good comes out of a horrible tragedy so I am hoping they use what has happened to Caylee to help other children before it is too late.
IMHO...your heart is way bigger than Cindy's.
One can always hope...

IIRC CA's main concern was the cost of taking action to get custody of Caylee...
she may have regretted those comments since.

IIRC CA's main concern was the cost of taking action to get custody of Caylee...
she may have regretted those comments since.

She may have been concerned with costs but IMO her real concern was if she took action to get custody and failed,then she would never see Caylee again.She knew Casey was irresponsible but IMO she did not think she would murder Caylee.Even if she had Casey arrested for theft that would only alienate Casey,still probably would not have been given custody of Caylee.Ask any Grandparent who has tried to get custody,it is almost impossible.The system in place needs to be changed.IMO Cindy and George voice could help so many other children,it would be a terrific way to honor Caylee's memory.

:shocked2:

Drops hands slowly from the keyboard and pushes back from her chair and runs.................runs as far away as she can from the minds of the Anthony's.

I hope Cindy and George do work to change Grandparents rights.If they were to write a book and then lobby to change how badly the system fails children who need their Grandparents to step in to raise them when they have a mother like Casey. I have a grandson who has a horrible mother,let new boyfriend of 2 months move in with 2kids.Both of her children said they were abused,DYFS was called 20 times by multiple people.After reports of abuse she on purpose got pregnant.We spent over 20k figthing in court to get grandson.All that was accomplished was not being able to see him for over a year.Even the school system was told about abuse from his sister,they did NOTHING to help these kids. I would bet my house that Cindy would have gotten custody rather then to let Caylee be murdered but knew she did not stand a chance and then out of spite that thing would harm Caylee.There needs to be changes made.Caylee and the children who die everyday because of horrible parents and a system that wants to keep children with a mom at all costs. I really hope they honor Caylee by doing this.

That is a wonderful thought/idea and I can tell you mean that with all sincerity. I feel really really bad for what your poor grandchildren have gone through and pray that they can get the help they deserve. No chld should endure what your grandchildren have..............HOWEVER with regards to the Anthonys................as in the words of Aerosmith....."Dream On".............NOTHING will be done by the Anthony's unless they see the almighty dollar attached!

That is a wonderful thought/idea and I can tell you mean that with all sincerity. I feel really really bad for what your poor grandchildren have gone through and pray that they can get the help they deserve. No chld should endure what your grandchildren have..............HOWEVER with regards to the Anthonys................as in the words of Aerosmith....."Dream On".............NOTHING will be done by the Anthony's unless they see the almighty dollar attached!

.."i concur".

..cindy will do what work$$$$ best for -----cindy.

..and george will do whatever it is cindy tells him to.

She may have been concerned with costs but IMO her real concern was if she took action to get custody and failed,then she would never see Caylee again.She knew Casey was irresponsible but IMO she did not think she would murder Caylee.Even if she had Casey arrested for theft that would only alienate Casey,still probably would not have been given custody of Caylee.Ask any Grandparent who has tried to get custody,it is almost impossible.The system in place needs to be changed.IMO Cindy and George voice could help so many other children,it would be a terrific way to honor Caylee's memory.

I don't think her lying and stealing would have any impact on custody, but we know from ICA and LA that CA had called her an unfit mother repeatedly, so there was a lot going on that we don't know, whether it was neglect or abuse we'll never know. I do know that if I ever called my daughter an unfit mother it would be most likely be the end of the relationship and if I wanted custody I would have put my ducks in a row long before I told her that.
I just cannot imagine the mother who says that to her daughter ( a lot) and does nothing. Either CA is harshly judgemental and throws out terrible insults like that and considers herself a far better mother than ICA or it's true..
For me to say those words to my daughter it would have to be something really dreadful.

I hope Cindy and George do work to change Grandparents rights.If they were to write a book and then lobby to change how badly the system fails children who need their Grandparents to step in to raise them when they have a mother like Casey. I have a grandson who has a horrible mother,let new boyfriend of 2 months move in with 2kids.Both of her children said they were abused,DYFS was called 20 times by multiple people.After reports of abuse she on purpose got pregnant.We spent over 20k figthing in court to get grandson.All that was accomplished was not being able to see him for over a year.Even the school system was told about abuse from his sister,they did NOTHING to help these kids. I would bet my house that Cindy would have gotten custody rather then to let Caylee be murdered but knew she did not stand a chance and then out of spite that thing would harm Caylee.There needs to be changes made.Caylee and the children who die everyday because of horrible parents and a system that wants to keep children with a mom at all costs. I really hope they honor Caylee by doing this.

They need to be as far away from that as possible. They have no credibility and do not exactly come across as champions for grandparents. CA lied to help free Caylee's murderer, so I'm not sure they could rally people to a cause, no matter how good it is. Not sure grandparents should have any rights like that anyway moo.

uh, you wrote: Even if she had Casey arrested for theft ....
Cindy would never have done that because she is all about appearances. In her hysteria over Caylee being missing, she forced her hand by calling 911--then later regretted that.
Nope, would never have charged her daughter for the stealing because it had been going on for a long time.
Cindy all about covering stuff up. Not a fit grandmother to advocate for any grandparents' movement.
Cindy has very little compassion from anyone.
all jmo

I have had to look into custody of a grandchild in my state. I'm not sure how Florida is but the attorney told us the law sides with the mother. You can call someone unfit all you want but when it comes to custody you have to have documented evidence of something that makes her unfit. If KC had no history of anything Cindy would have no chance of getting custody. It seems Cindys worry of appearances might have been bigger than getting custody of Caylee. I'm not sure what kind of advocating they would do. IMO

I have had to look into custody of a grandchild in my state. I'm not sure how Florida is but the attorney told us the law sides with the mother. You can call someone unfit all you want but when it comes to custody you have to have documented evidence of something that makes her unfit. If KC had no history of anything Cindy would have no chance of getting custody. It seems Cindys worry of appearances might have been bigger than getting custody of Caylee. I'm not sure what kind of advocating they would do. IMO

Yeah, well didn't Cindy get on the stand, under oath and say KC was a wonderful mother or something along that line? Oh yeah, she is permitted to LIE under oath ....

Exactly! Cindy talks out of both sides of her mouth. Grandparents rights? Not sure what rights they are looking for...

IMO

I agree with you to a point, there are things the A's could have and should have done differently. Fortunately, none of us get much training on how to act when our daughter murders our grandchild. On the other hand, while you say that much of what people are saying about the A's is in reaction to their behaviors, I also believe many of the A's behaviors have been in reaction to the way they've been treated by the public. It's human nature, when people are attacked, as they A's were, they get defensive. I think they deserve respect for the great job they were doing in caring and providing for Caylee and for their obvious love for her. I really don't know who they are or how they might act under different circumstances. I saw the video where the friend of Lee's is singing a song for Caylee's birthday. Cindy looked so happy and beautiful and so crazy about Caylee. Since Caylee "disappeared" Cindy has aged 20 years. I really think she's been through enough and don't understand why people feel the need to keep kicking her down. I guess some people won't be satisfied until she just can't get up for more.

I agree, Cindy has aged and she has been through enough, but IMO the Anthony's give some people a sense of superiority and they can't stop basking in it.

They need to be as far away from that as possible. They have no credibility and do not exactly come across as champions for grandparents. CA lied to help free Caylee's murderer, so I'm not sure they could rally people to a cause, no matter how good it is. Not sure grandparents should have any rights like that anyway moo.

Your last sentence is very troubling to me.Do you read here about all the dead children who's families tried to get help for these children before its too late and the system does nothing until the child dies.Then you read about how family,neighbors,called the abuse hotline and the only answer DYFS gives is the child fell threw the cracks of the system but nothing changes.
I have posted here about some of the abuse my grandson and his sister spoke out about if you check on my name you can read those posts.We called police,DYFS was called we and the kids have gone threw hell. I spent well over 20k and would have sold everything I own to protect these kids but the way the system works is to keep kids with moms until at least one child is dead or abused almost to death.Even the maternal grandmother went to court with me against her own daughter, told DYFS the abuse and neglect that she had seen they did not care. I hope you or anyone you love never goes threw this,but sometimes it is very important for a grandparent or another family member to take custody before a child is maimed,sexual abuse or killed because a mother allows an abuser into her home.Everyday we read here about children abused or dead.Something needs to change IMO Cindy and George might be able to make a difference.JMO

Your last sentence is very troubling to me.Do you read here about all the dead children who's families tried to get help for these children before its too late and the system does nothing until the child dies.Then you read about how family,neighbors,called the abuse hotline and the only answer DYFS gives is the child fell threw the cracks of the system but nothing changes.
I have posted here about some of the abuse my grandson and his sister spoke out about if you check on my name you can read those posts.We called police,DYFS was called we and the kids have gone threw hell. I spent well over 20k and would have sold everything I own to protect these kids but the way the system works is to keep kids with moms until at least one child is dead or abused almost to death.Even the maternal grandmother went to court with me against her own daughter, told DYFS the abuse and neglect that she had seen they did not care. I hope you or anyone you love never goes threw this,but sometimes it is very important for a grandparent or another family member to take custody before a child is maimed,sexual abuse or killed because a mother allows an abuser into her home.Everyday we read here about children abused or dead.Something needs to change IMO Cindy and George might be able to make a difference.JMO

Any system can always use improvement as it applies to prevent child abuse.
However, Cindy and George are the last persons I would like to see in such a position.
They have absolutely done nothing in the past so far to spearhead such a worthy cause. They have received plenty of money from donations/paid performances to date, yet, I have still to see one instance where they spent a dime on a worthy cause. It has been all about poor me and trying to rake in as much dough as they can. Wait until they start hawking off the things associated with Caylee's tragic death and have the proceeds donated to their foundation so they can draw a fat salary. They are not that much different than their female offspring IMO.
They are just a couple of opportunists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member