What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wanted to swim with dolphins. I'm so glad they were able to get away for a while. I'm sure they needed it.

What's in the minds of her mother, father and brother right now?

Today? PANIC!!!:rocker:

O/T one of my husbands friends is a retired principal and also works at a
detention center for 'troubled' youths...........
well yesterday he was telling us how many PARENTS are AFRAID of their own
children and are to ASHAMED to tell anyone.
Since the A family seemed to NEVER question KC on anything and walked on egg shells
around her...........are they in that situation?
I DO NOT sympathize with them at all.
I feel they are enablers and liars and allowed this behavior of bad parenting.
But this opened my eyes alittle on how some children rule their parents...........
Are the A's afraid if KC does walk through their door?
Will they be next to 'disappear'?

Neither working and living it up!
Great....
We have done the dolphin swim and it was expensive!

Living it up?
They went on a vaction. They have lived through 3 years of hell.

Are they never supposed to take a vacation again?

O/T one of my husbands friends is a retired principal and also works at a
detention center for 'troubled' youths...........
well yesterday he was telling us how many PARENTS are AFRAID of their own
children and are to ASHAMED to tell anyone.
Since the A family seemed to NEVER question KC on anything and walked on egg shells
around her...........are they in that situation?
I DO NOT sympathize with them at all.
I feel they are enablers and liars and allowed this behavior of bad parenting.
But this opened my eyes alittle on how some children rule their parents...........
Are the A's afraid if KC does walk through their door?
Will they be next to 'disappear'?

I think they were afraid. I think they were afraid Casey would take Caylee away from them. So, they allowed her a lot of freedom and overlooked a lot of things as to not upset her.

I don't think they were afraid of her in the sense that she would hurt them, I think they just did not want her to walk out of their lives and take Caylee with her.

I'm sure they never in a million years thought Casey would hurt Caylee.

JMO

Now that Miss Casey is presumably coming back to Orlando to serve probation, I think we will learn a great deal about what is in the minds of the parents and the brother.

Will they continue to let George be considered the horrible sexual pervert Casey's attorney accused him of being? Possibly complicit in the unlawful death of Caylee?

Will they continue to let Lee be considered an incestuous pervert that Casey's attorney accused him of being?

Will they continue to "cover" for Casey Anthony's misdeeds - even to the point of infanticide?

If they maintain their deafening silence on these matters (which are widely held and bandied about), it can reasonably be assumed that they have no serious problem with Casey's behavior.

bbm

Or it could just as easily be assumed that they have no intention of drawing even more attention to the outrageous accusations by addressing them to a public who will just twist whatever they say and not believe them anyway.

Seems people call for the Anthonys to stay out of the media and then use it against them when they do.

bbm

Or it could just as easily be assumed that they have no intention of drawing even more attention to the outrageous accusations by addressing them to a public who will just twist whatever they say and not believe them anyway.

Seems people call for the Anthonys to stay out of the media and then use it against them when they do.

Have you seen the new TMZ pictures of the A's having fun with the dolphins? I, for one, am glad they're getting on with their lives, and the pictures prove to me that they're strong and they want to live.

Have you seen the new TMZ pictures of the A's having fun with the dolphins? I, for one, am glad they're getting on with their lives, and the pictures prove to me that they're strong and they want to live.

I just saw them. It's nice to see them smiling and enjoying themselves. Isn't that what we normally hope for people who have been through tragedy, that they eventually learn to be happy again?

George looks like a completely different man in those photos - younger even. No stress lines on his face, totally relaxed. Cindy looks way more relaxed, too.

I just saw them. It's nice to see them smiling and enjoying themselves. Isn't that what we normally hope for people who have been through tragedy, that they eventually learn to be happy again?

George looks like a completely different man in those photos - younger even. No stress lines on his face, totally relaxed. Cindy looks way more relaxed, too.

Yep. I say they DESERVE it!

I hope they had a ton of fun.
Vacations are great distractions from day to day life. We all know the A's day to day life for the past 3 years has been pure hell.

And, it's not over yet.

TMZ just published some pictures of George and Cindy's vacation to the Bahamas. The pictures are of GA and CA swimming at Dolphin Cay at the Atlantis resort with the dolphins.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/01/casey...s-atlantis-murder-trial-photos-pictures-july/

WOW ... publicizing their vacation is kind of "in your face", giving their situation, to be posing on vacation, enjoying the good life at an expensive resort on someone else's dime ... wow ... just wow ... talk about tasteless ... no make that arrogant !!

I'm kind of hoping someone travelling with them took the pictures and turned around and sold them to TMZ ... just finding it hard to believe the A's would want to advertise their vacation fun when they snuck away to take one ... but then it is the Anthonys we're talking about ...

So much for keeping a low profile .... classless

Yes, but it's also a testament to their strength, and their resolve not to let this ordeal define who they are. I am SO glad to see them living like normal, happy American people! So many people lose their grandchildren for whatever reason, and we're happy to see them pick up and move on. This loss has been complicated my many different matters for the A's, and they're working through it. They have my support.

That's because they just got paid for those cute little vacation pictures.....just my opinion........but, my guess is thats what is going on.....free trip and someone gets the pictures...

Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125
Taking a vacation is not a crime.
Taking a vacation is quite normal after going through 3 years of hell.

Nobody ever asks me where I get my money for my vacations. Not sure it's important where the Anthony's got the money.

Whatever ... obviously you like the Anthonys and don't think they've done anything wrong and deserve to be pampered after all they've been through ...
They should get special treatment and become rich off of Caylee's story ?
They also shouldn't have to work another day in their lives ? They haven't for 3 years and haven't lost their house, even bought a new car ... I'm not OK with any of that ... that' s MY opinion and you're entitled to yours ...

Whatever ... obviously you like the Anthonys and don't think they've done anything wrong and deserve to be pampered after all they've been through ...
They should get special treatment and become rich off of Caylee's story ?
They also shouldn't have to work another day in their lives ? They haven't for 3 years and haven't lost their house, even bought a new car ... I'm not OK with any of that ... that' s MY opinion and you're entitled to yours ...

I agree with you...I don't think anyone has a right to take an expensive vacation on money that is not theirs to pamper themselves because they're daughter is a murdering scum (IMO)...they made the bed - now they can lay in it. How can 2 people who have not worked in 3 years.....go on vacation and buy a new car and not lose their house....SOMEBODY is paying for all this.

Am I the only one who sees through this charade?

Unless they took the pictures they can't make a dime on them... Atlantis/Dolphin Cay holds copyright. Rarely does a resort sell copyright to their images to their guests. (I've only ever seen Disney sell guests digital copyrights to their guests). I seriously doubt the Anthonys sold the images to TMZ.

Unless they took the pictures they can't make a dime on them... Atlantis/Dolphin Cay holds copyright. Rarely does a resort sell copyright to their images to their guests. (I've only ever seen Disney sell guests digital copyrights to their guests). I seriously doubt the Anthonys sold the images to TMZ.

Now, why in THE WORLD...would you "seriously" doubt that the Anthony's would sell anything that wasn't chained down? Really........They are capable of anything as they both proved in the trial and in raising the murderess (IMO). I think selling a couple pictures would be child's play for them.

There was a doubt they weren't strong? Did you see cindy waving a hammer and swinging a baseball bat? She's tough as nails. There never seemed to ba a problem with them getting on with their lives. I have not heard of them thanking TM. They threw him out and Lee spoke ill of him. I think people have very short memories of what this family has done to people who have given their time and money to help find Caylee, who, BTW, the parents knew all along was dead.

Never had a doubt the Anthonys want to live and they want to live well....very well....off other people's money. I may assume casey is following in their footsteps.

Now, why in THE WORLD...would you "seriously" doubt that the Anthony's would sell anything that wasn't chained down? Really........They are capable of anything as they both proved in the trial and in raising the murderess (IMO). I think selling a couple pictures would be child's play for them.

Aside from pictures and video of Caylee, what have the A's sold that wasn't "chained down"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman