What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a doubt they weren't strong? Did you see cindy waving a hammer and swinging a baseball bat? She's tough as nails. There never seemed to ba a problem with them getting on with their lives. I have not heard of them thanking TM. They threw him out and they spoke ill of him. I think people have very short memories of what this family has done to people who have given their time and money to help find Caylee, who, BTW, the parents knew all along was dead.

Never had a doubt the Anthonys want to live and they want to live well....very well....off donations.

Since you mention it, no I did not see Cindy waving a hammer around in any way that could be considered threatening, nor did I see her swinging a baseball bat at anyone.

I agree with you...I don't think anyone has a right to take an expensive vacation on money that is not theirs to pamper themselves because they're daughter is a murdering scum (IMO)...they made the bed - now they can lay in it. How can 2 people who have not worked in 3 years.....go on vacation and buy a new car and not lose their house....SOMEBODY is paying for all this.

Am I the only one who sees through this charade?

We already know that a friend provided the vacation for them. Who really cares how they afforded a new car or saved their house from foreclosure. That's their business.

I agree with you...I don't think anyone has a right to take an expensive vacation on money that is not theirs to pamper themselves because they're daughter is a murdering scum (IMO)...they made the bed - now they can lay in it. How can 2 people who have not worked in 3 years.....go on vacation and buy a new car and not lose their house....SOMEBODY is paying for all this.

So they should turn down a free trip because their daughter is a criminal?

Nope...

Many criminals have their fans....crazy as it is. Because of noteriety the Anthony were moved up to the top of the list when they were losing their home, which, BTW, was June of 2008. They had a small mortgage of appr $700. They couldn't even make that on Cindy's huge salary (Yes, I looked it up) The govt reduced their mortgage to appr $200 to accomadate thier poverty status..

Nope...

Many criminals have their fans....crazy as it is. Because of noteriety the Anthony were moved up to the top of the list when they were losing their home, which, BTW, was June of 2008. They had a small mortgage of appr $700. They couldn't even make that on Cindy's huge salary (Yes, I looked it up) The govt reduced their mortgage to appr $200 to accomadate thier poverty status..

If that's the case, why are so many people questioning how they managed to keep their home?

So they should turn down a free trip because their daughter is a criminal?

I think the point is - is it is a "free trip". Once again - getting something for free that others have to pay for.....because your daughter is a murderer.

Also - I think they did do something - they both committed perjury, accused innocent people of crimes (when they knew they were innocent)....lied to police, news reporters and anyone else who would listen and pay them for an inttrview....they are not innocent survivors in this debacle.

I think the point is - is it is a "free trip". Once again - getting something for free that others have to pay for.....because your daughter is a murderer.

Also - I think they did do something - they both committed perjury, accused innocent people of crimes (when they knew they were innocent)....lied to police, news reporters and anyone else who would listen and pay them for an inttrview....they are not innocent survivors in this debacle.

Maybe the friend offered them the free trip just because that's the type of thing friends do for other friends. If the A's paid for the trip themselves people would still be complaining, they'd just adjust their complaints to fit the situation.

Whatever ... obviously you like the Anthonys and don't think they've done anything wrong and deserve to be pampered after all they've been through ...
They should get special treatment and become rich off of Caylee's story ?
They also shouldn't have to work another day in their lives ? They haven't for 3 years and haven't lost their house, even bought a new car ... I'm not OK with any of that ... that' s MY opinion and you're entitled to yours ...

You sure are assuming a lot.

We already know that a friend provided the vacation for them. Who really cares how they afforded a new car or saved their house from foreclosure. That's their business.

Exactly.

You sure are assuming a lot.

I agree. I don't see how refusing to attack the Anthony's every time one of them sneezes makes someone part of a "fan base" or implies that they have done nothing wrong and should be pampered.

Personally I am glad to see they are together...no matter what it is they are doing.

But I don't really like the concept of a murder leading to this type of adventure. There's something about that that bothers my soul.

Nope...

Why is this anybody's business?

Have you seen the new TMZ pictures of the A's having fun with the dolphins? I, for one, am glad they're getting on with their lives, and the pictures prove to me that they're strong and they want to live.

Why the he!!@ is TMZ following the Anthony's around?!

Maybe the friend offered them the free trip just because that's the type of thing friends do for other friends. If the A's paid for the trip themselves people would still be complaining, they'd just adjust their complaints to fit the situation.

If the A's sat in their modest home staring straight ahead, they would be accused of something!! :floorlaugh:

If the A's sat in their modest home staring straight ahead, they would be accused of something!! :floorlaugh:

Of course they would, probably sitting instead of working. And thinking up new ways to profit off Caylee's death.

Living it up?
They went on a vaction. They have lived through 3 years of hell.

Are they never supposed to take a vacation again?

They should consider getting jobs first. If they are capable of all the activities we have seen them doing this year alone they are capable of working, not being on disability.

They should consider getting jobs first. If they are capable of all the activities we have seen them doing this year alone they are capable of working, not being on disability.

precisely!!!

People get posting about things not beings peoples business
Isn't this Websleuths??
We are all a pretty nosey bunch '
That's why we are here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors