What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People get posting about things not beings peoples business
Isn't this Websleuths??
We are all a pretty nosey bunch '
That's why we are here

Normally victims' families are protected here at WS unless they had something to do with THE crime.
Pulling up financial records of grandparents of a murdered child seems a bit much to me.

They should consider getting jobs first. If they are capable of all the activities we have seen them doing this year alone they are capable of working, not being on disability.

CA is not on physical disability. She's on mental disability.
I would think a vacation would help her mentally.

JMO

CA is not on physical disability. She's on mental disability.
I would think a vacation would help her mentally.

JMO

It is very difficult to get approved for disability. Obviously the doctors who examined Cindy and determined her unable to work know a bit more about her condition than posters here could possibly know.

Isn't this Websleuths??
That's why we are here

I did not realize Websleuths is about sticking our noses into the personal or financial business of a family who is dealing with a tragedy. I thought it was supposed to be about sleuthing crimes.

It is very difficult to get approved for disability. Obviously the doctors who examined Cindy and determined her unable to work know a bit more about her condition than posters here could possibly know.

I SOOOOO agree!

I didn't see their financial records
Where was that ?
The foundation records are public aren't they?

I didn't see their financial records
Where was that ?
The foundation records are public aren't they?

I think what was being referred to was the post that listed the date the Anthony home went into foreclosure, the amount of their mortgage, and the amount of their mortgage after the gov stepped in to help.

Isn't this Websleuths??
That's why we are here

LOL yep, that's pretty much what we do ... sleuthing and checking things out ... the Anthonys brought on the public scrutiny from the get go ... they've thrived on it and Cindy was pretty proud of herself ... having "her people" that she could call to get something out into the news ... she loves it, but only when she's controlling it and spinning it her way ...

I refused to apologize for commenting on the Anthonys and what they are up to because they made their lives EVERYONE'S business ... they have themselves to blame ...

How quickly some people forget the liars and perjurers Cindy and George are ... how quickly they lied and covered up for their daughter
Of course, they're being criticized .. so would anyone else who does the same ...

Criticizing and digging into personal financial records are not the same thing.

I refused to apologize for commenting on the Anthonys

Bolding and snipping mine.

Nor should you have to, IMO. As far as I know, you are as entitled to express your view as is everyone else here on this forum. :)

If that's not correct, someone please let me know.

I haven't seen a request for an apology.

It seems she used those threats against KC to get her to straighten up. But when threats don't work, formal action needed to be taken. I remember reading early on that KC told a friend she thought she needed some mental health counseling, but then talked to her mom and all was good again. Because of appearances did Cindy frown on a cry for help? Obviously, something was going on with KC. That history alone would have helped them with custody. You can't turn a blind eye on what is going on in front of you because "what will the neighbors think".

Agreed. I wonder, when Ms. Anthony says 'all was good' after talking with her mom (I take it your comment is paraphrased?) , what exactly that meant? Is there a transcript of that somewhere? I'd like to take a closer look it.

Can anyone help with this?

GA and CA look rested and younger in those pictures.

I can only imagine the trauma and difficulty of the past few years. I can feel empathy for them, just like I feel it for anyone with psychological/emotional issues who have suffered and bc of their own inappropriate coping skills make it worse for themselves.

The smartest thing they've done was hire a lawyer to speak for them. All their statements re: their feelings about the trial, their daughter, the outcome, etc, are already out there. I don't need to have any other comment ever made by either Anthony ever again.

FL doesn't give disability easily. Most likely CA was deemed to be suffering PTSD along with some other psychological disorder for her to get granted disability. Not my place to judge.

I do hope that CA and GA work on themselves and their marriage. They've been together 30 years and even though the family is dysfunctional, I imagine that their personality styles is complementary which is why they've worked so long. With luck they'll be able to move beyond this tragedy and have another opportunity at being grandparents when LA has his children.

I'm sure they were wonderful grandparents who doted on their granddaughter. But red flags were there. In our state we have what's called a "welfare check". Does Florida not have this? It is obvious by Cindys myspace page that something deep seeded was going on. A welfare check by the grandparents was definitely in order here. IMO

Grandparents rights? They had the right to call the cops on their daughter sooner then later.

Bolding mine.

Absolutely agree with the bolded bits.

To be specific, that friend was Annie Downing. KC asked AD to go to lunch with her one day, and spilled her guts that she felt like she was going crazy and was thinking about committing herself. AD was worried about her, but talked to her later that day or the next day and KC said everything was OK, "I talked to my mom". Whatever it was, CA was at the heart of it.

Just curious, is that a quote from something, the bolded bit above? I agree that whatever it was, Mrs. Anthony was "at the heart of it", as you say. Can you help me with the quote? Where can I hear more about this?

Normally victims' families are protected here at WS unless they had something to do with THE crime.
Pulling up financial records of grandparents of a murdered child seems a bit much to me.

As far as I'm concerned they CERTAINLY had a lot to do with the crime. They interfered in its investigation and in its resolution.

As far as I'm concerned they CERTAINLY had a lot to do with the crime. They interfered in its investigation and in its resolution.

They did not murder Caylee.
They are family members.

Their personal financial info should be just that... Personal.

How much their mortgage was or is has nothing at all to do with this case.

I think what was being referred to was the post that listed the date the Anthony home went into foreclosure, the amount of their mortgage, and the amount of their mortgage after the gov stepped in to help.

Public record. When special people like the Anthony can step ahead due to their sense of entitlement and pass ahead of people truly in need, it should be made public. To close one's eyes to their antics and continue riding the grieving train with this bunch is considered by me to be ignorant of the facts or sanctimonious bs.

What's in the mind of her family right now?

They're thinking...omg, she's coming back to Orlando.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member