What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George's comment that Caylee IS 6 years old today just REALLY rubs me the wrong way. Yes, today IS her birth DAY, but she is not 6 years old. She will forever be "almost 3." Her little life was snuffed out by the one who brought her into this world, IMO, and she, will never grow another year older. In heaven, she is free, happy and will always be whole and well...but I don't believe she's going to EVER be 6...or 7....to me, George is a little delusional in saying that she IS 6 today. No...she's not. Sorry...just had to vent and it may give me a TO but, so be it.

George's comment that Caylee IS 6 years old today just REALLY rubs me the wrong way. Yes, today IS her birth DAY, but she is not 6 years old. She will forever be "almost 3." Her little life was snuffed out by the one who brought her into this world, IMO, and she, will never grow another year older. In heaven, she is free, happy and will always be whole and well...but I don't believe she's going to EVER be 6...or 7....to me, George is a little delusional in saying that she IS 6 today. No...she's not. Sorry...just had to vent and it may give me a TO but, so be it.

Wonder if they'll be having a birthday party for her like they did after she was pronounced dead...

Can't see or hear these people without this song resounding in my head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sVUvpdT-NY"]‪The O'jays -For the love of money + Lyrics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

About three years ago minus 31 days , is the anniversary/birthday of not being gainfully employed anymore. And started living of donations, proceeds of Caylee's memories. That is how I will always remember the Anthonies, not as victims of the tragic murder of their granddaughter. I did view them as victims one time, but that was many many moons ago. Now I view them as soulless opportunists. JMO.

The photo of the organizer of the memorial brick walk on Suburban, hugging George tells me all I ever need to know about his project. If he is going to put George and Cindy on a pedestal and openly associate them with the memorial project for Caylee .... I would NEVER EVER donate one penny to a project that honors George and Cindy after their support of the felon and lying in court.
Any time these Anthonys are involved, it stops being about Caylee.

The photo of the organizer of the memorial brick walk on Suburban, hugging George tells me all I ever need to know about his project. If he is going to put George and Cindy on a pedestal and openly associate them with the memorial project for Caylee .... I would NEVER EVER donate one penny to a project that honors George and Cindy after their support of the felon and lying in court.
Any time these Anthonys are involved, it stops being about Caylee.

Now you really got me thinking . Wonder if the Anthonys are somehow already financially involved with this Org. Somehow I can not see them lending support to any Org., unless they have a financial stake in it. That would be a first. Bet we see a link to this org, on the cayleesfund.org when it is up and running.
I just hope some ingenious hackers are on the ball.

I know this thread is for the A's. Ms. Anthony not included, but I have to wonder now that her mom and dad got their faces on the TV today at the memorial what is on Ms. Anthony's mind? I am sure she will see this somehow. I wonder if she is mad that mom and dad get TV coverage and she has not had it since she was released from jail at least not up front and personal coverage. And though I highly doubt this, I wonder if Caylee even crossed her mind today for a fleeting moment.

You know, they just cannot STAND Caylee getting more attention than them. I mean seriously, why not stay at home and quietly remember Caylee on this day? Why come to the balloon release and make it all about them? They just can't let Caylee be the center of anything, can they? It's just sickening.

:waitasec: Does anyone know if LEE and Mallory showed up ? (I changed the channel because I just cannot watch it any more.)

:waitasec: Well ... we know who did NOT show up ... and I bet she is "fuming" that her parents got attention today ... and she did not ...

:waitasec: I wonder if we'll see some "new" photos of CFCA tomorrow, or the next day ?

:waitasec:

I bet Casey's "handlers" have their hands full right about now, with her crying in anger like she did after Cindy testified in court that one day. IMO she's probably crying "All they care about is Caylee......(Loooooooong Pause)......... and I do too, of course." like in her 1st phone call home from jail. I bet the felon is pitching a fit that her parents are on TV, and she is holed up somewhere. I know this thread is about what is on the mind of her mother, father, brother, but I wonder what has been in the mind of the felon today, wonder if she thought of Caylee at all today? IMO, MOO, etc.

Surprise visit. Really. More like a paid and/or publicity appearance. More like a pre publicity stunt for their soon to be unveiled " financially support the Anthony's foundation" alias Cayleesfund.org.
Wonder what their take was on each brick sold. They get besides themselves if anybody makes a nickle of Caylee's memory.
How gullible do they think people really are. Scam artists , both of them. They should move to Nigeria and join the crowd of internet scams. They would feel right at home.
George might even meet a friend from the past.
Sorry, in a ranting mood. Wonder if they have sold the Pontiac Sunfire by now..

RAW VIDEO: Cindy, George Release Balloons On Her Birthday

A nonprofit organization is buying the land where Caylee Anthony's bones were found and it wants to build a permanent memorial there in her honor, WFTV was told on Tuesday. George and Cindy Anthony were at the site Tuesday evening to pay...
http://www.wftv.com/video/28816598/index.html

Once again, my mind is BOGGLING. The alleged incestuous child rapist shows up at the memorial of the child that he found *drowned* and his is HUGGED by the organiser and he then babbles on about MISSING children?!?!?

Every time these *people* spit on Caylee's memory like this I get absolutely incensed about this entire fiasco all over again.

Once again, no justice for Caylee. Her family is LAUGHING at her with this disgraceful behavior. If I was at that memorial I would have slow clapped and then turned my back on them.

On a self-imposed time now because otherwise I would get myself banned.

(Heartbreaking for Caylee once again... :( )

I bet Casey's "handlers" have their hands full right about now, with her crying in anger like she did after Cindy testified in court that one day. IMO she's probably crying "All they care about is Caylee......(Loooooooong Pause)......... and I do too, of course." like in her 1st phone call home from jail. I bet the felon is pitching a fit that her parents are on TV, and she is holed up somewhere. I know this thread is about what is on the mind of her mother, father, brother, but I wonder what has been in the mind of the felon today, wonder if she thought of Caylee at all today? IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm sure she spent the day under her covers completely and utterly miserable. :wink: :sick:

Once again, my mind is BOGGLING. The alleged incestuous child rapist shows up at the memorial of the child that he found *drowned* and his is HUGGED by the organiser and he then babbles on about MISSING children?!?!?

Every time these *people* spit on Caylee's memory like this I get absolutely incensed about this entire fiasco all over again.

Once again, no justice for Caylee. Her family is LAUGHING at her with this disgraceful behavior. If I was at that memorial I would have slow clapped and then turned my back on them.

On a self-imposed time now because otherwise I would get myself banned.

(Heartbreaking for Caylee once again... :( )

I will join you into self imposed time out:maddening:

It's hard to figure out how I feel about the Anthony's showing up at Caylee's memorial. I don't think they could win in this situation. People would be angry if they didn't show up and people are angry that they did.

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that they brought much of this problem upon themselves. They both covered and lied for KC and they think nothing of profiting from Caylee's death. I'm sure this memorial will be just another chapter for their upcoming book.

I have to admit I was feeling pretty huffy about George and Cindy attending this memorial, so I was ready to be swearing at my computer screen when I watched the video.

Don't stone me, but I found it very sad - both George and Cindy were bawling their eyes out and were acting very humble - it's quite emotional to watch except my video stuck at the five minute mark. I was a bit teary eyed watching it, which frankly horrified me.

It's hard to figure out how I feel about the Anthony's showing up at Caylee's memorial. I don't think they could win in this situation. People would be angry if they didn't show up and people are angry that they did.

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that they brought much of this problem upon themselves. They both covered and lied for KC and they think nothing of profiting from Caylee's death. I'm sure this memorial will be just another chapter for their upcoming book.

Yeah I know. I really feel for GA but it is infuriating that CA lied for FCA on the stand. I get caught up in my overdeveloped sensitive self. It's not the first time my friends here have done me the favor of :slapfight: some sense into me.

I have to admit I was feeling pretty huffy about George and Cindy attending this memorial, so I was ready to be swearing at my computer screen when I watched the video.

Don't stone me, but I found it very sad - both George and Cindy were bawling their eyes out and were acting very humble - it's quite emotional to watch except my video stuck at the five minute mark. I was a bit teary eyed watching it, which frankly horrified me.

thank you for this great post logicalgirl. although i don't completely agree with it, it is refreshing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70