What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it took a lot for them to go down to the memorial...I'm so glad they did. Notice who didn't have the nerve to show up......"mommy"

I just caught the tail end of GA being interviewed at the memorial on HLN. He was referring to other missing children. So I guess they're still going with the Caylee went missing theory? :waitasec: He said Caylee IS six years old today. Uhhh... no. She would have been six had she not been killed by their daughter.

I guess they have every right to 'celebrate' her birthday and memorial. But I think they'd do well to stay out of the limelight and keep their mouths shut.

JMO

I know, I know, I'm a sucker.

Caylee was the focus... until THEY showed up. Hope the focus gets back on Caylee. They sure wouldn't speak the truth for her in Court. I sure couldn't hug them now.

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Once again -- the A's are making it about THEM -- not Caylee ....

My Opinion: The AUDACITY of Cindy and George to show up at the Memorial for Caylee today on Suburban Drive ...

If it was about Caylee for them to be at Suburban Drive today, then WHY did they help the "murderer" get off during their trial testimony, and now she's "roaming the streets" somewhere enjoying the "Bella Vita Life" ...

It's HYPOCRISY for the A's to "show up" at Suburban Drive for Caylee ...

Where were you George and Cindy, 3 years ago, when Caylee needed you ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

Of course ... it's ALWAYS about them ...:maddening:

MOO MOO MOO ...:maddening:

Especially if you tow the defense line that GA put Caylee there. The gall of these people. Shameful. Probably have a jar for loose change they find.

Did all the little 8th Grade Girls take off running when they saw George coming?

that picture is heartbreaking. i hope they can find peace. i hope they find comfort, clarity, understanding, sympathy, respect, and forgiveness in this journey they will forever be traveling on. i hope they realize and repent any mistakes they may have made. i hope they have supportive friends and family to guide them, i hope they get and benefit from therapy. i have no contempt in my heart for them. they have gone through something unimaginable to me.

IMO they are the last people that should show up at a memorial for Caylee.
They tried every maneuver and lie to shelter her murderer and perjured themselves in court to protect FCA from punishment. Members of the public have been more faithful to Caylee than they have ever been.
They are a disgrace to Caylee's memory.

Especially if you tow the defense line that GA put Caylee there. The gall of these people. Shameful. Probably have a jar for loose change they find.

Staged photo opportunity for their latest 'foundation'...

IMO they are the last people that should show up at a memorial for Caylee.
They tried every maneuver and lie to shelter her murderer and perjured themselves in court to protect FCA from punishment. Members of the public have been more faithful to Caylee than they have ever been.
They are a disgrace to Caylee's memory.
Oh come on, they have new tshirts to sell and foundation coffers to fill.

Did all the little 8th Grade Girls take off running when they saw George coming?

:great: Thank You Dr. Fessel for the "good laugh" and your great "sense of humor" -- I needed it after turning on CNN and watching the A's at Suburban Drive turn what was supposed to be a DAY FOR CAYLEE into something about them ... Yes, my opinion.

:waitasec: Seriously though ... HOW can George even "show his face" after that opening statement ?

George and Cindy have NO SHAME ... none ... nada ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I think it took a lot for them to go down to the memorial...I'm so glad they did. Notice who didn't have the nerve to show up......"mommy"

I don't think they should have shown up. They chose their side and it wasn't Caylee's. How can they show up there after CA lied to free her "alleged" killer? If she was innocent, why lie? It is beyond morbid for those two to be there imo. I just hope they don't try to tear this memorial down.

that picture is heartbreaking. i hope they can find peace. i hope they find comfort, clarity, understanding, sympathy, respect, and forgiveness in this journey they will forever be traveling on. i hope they realize and repent any mistakes they may have made. i hope they have supportive friends and family to guide them, i hope they get and benefit from therapy. i have no contempt in my heart for them. they have gone through something unimaginable to me.

I hope they don't try to destroy this memorial.

So now the entire focus is on George and Cindy. Cameras following them around to catch everyone fawning all over Cindy as she gets all the hugs and sympathy.

Can't they let Caylee have this one moment of her very own? :(

Ugh!!

:waitasec: Does anyone know if LEE and Mallory showed up ? (I changed the channel because I just cannot watch it any more.)

:waitasec: Well ... we know who did NOT show up ... and I bet she is "fuming" that her parents got attention today ... and she did not ...

:waitasec: I wonder if we'll see some "new" photos of CFCA tomorrow, or the next day ?

:waitasec:

So now the entire focus is on George and Cindy. Cameras following them around to catch everyone fawning all over Cindy as she gets all the hugs and sympathy.

Can't they let Caylee have this one moment of her very own? :(

Ugh!!

Caylee who? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads