What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is ONE objective with this foundation and that is money. How to maximize it and how to protect it from taxation. Who, in their right mind, would give any money to this foundation?

Respectfully snipped

Yep, it is about $$$ for the A family.

Who would give money?

Those that are obviously fooled easily, too soft a heart? Fools and their money, usually it is ones with the lack of it that donate sadly.

I wish Adam Walsh could do a promo telling people not to donate to this fund, proving it the farce it is. I know he can't, but at least he was honest in starting something for the missing children and anyone's rights from that.

I seriously could not believe G and C could have the cajones to start another foundation. Supporting Grandparents rights and Caylee's law? Why the hell were they not fighting for Grandparents rights when Caylee was still alive?

I seriously could not believe G and C could have the cajones to start another foundation. Supporting Grandparents rights and Caylee's law? Why the hell were they not fighting for Grandparents rights when Caylee was still alive?

You sure have a good question there!!

Would you really go in the drawers and count shorts/tops etc to see that nothing had been taken? I don't think they ever suspected she would murder Caylee. Maybe keep Caylee out too many nights in a row/keep Caylee away from them as punishment but never murder. I think that's evident with the 911 call. No matter what CA says now, that woman was frantic and immediately worried when she called the police. It wasn't a formality because 31 days had passed and they had no choice.

The very first thing a smart parent, grandparent would do if they were worried about theirs grandchild's welfare would be to find her ASAP. Casey took no clothing for Caylee when she left. That should have been the first clue.

What did the worried grandparents do? They sat back and talked on the phone with casey.

What would most of us do? We would have called that car in stolen on the first day if not the first hour she left. Casey had no job, no money and the car was in the parents' name.

Since they chose not to get LE involved in finding their grandchild, I can also assume they had a pretty good idea of what happend and chose not to do anything till they were forced to call....31 DAYS LATER!

Okay - so I've been focusing on the TMZ pictures, and then the probation issue, and this press release sort of stuck in the back of my mind and I thought okay, and was in and out of the NG thread...:innocent: ....and this morning I got up and thought....WTH???

What is going on in their heads? Well, I think Lee wants absolutely nothing to do with this whole fiasco, but CA and GA? Dunno...:waitasec:

So the NG verdict pretty much leaves it that Caylee drowned in the pool on the day she went "missing" and wasn't "missing" at all.:banghead: .....and more than likely, George is a pedophile. Or so I've been reading......

And if CA and GA are supporting this verdict....then what are they even beginning to think about this fund? I mean ......grandparent's rights, missing and exploited children - what has this all got to do with Caylee who apparently died of an accidental death and might even have been abused as her mother apparently was by George. So I am making some GIANT leaps here in logic and keep making huge pratt falls because it just isn't happening in my mind.

Did I mention I don't believe any of the above BS? But besides that - what is in the mind of GA and CA and how the heck are they planning on answering any or all of the questions that are going to come up here? Because if they in my mind are seen once in public with their daughter - then poof - any PR they could possibly do on behalf of their "organization" goes up in smoke IMO!

Somebody lend me some "clarity" here please because nothing I've got in my bag of tricks is working - keeps coming back as "file not found"... and "logic cannot access this site".....:crazy:

Well, I guess they could start a Caylees Fund foundation for victims/survivors of residential pool drownings and advise on residential pool safety measurements plus how to report such accidents in a timely fashion to authorities.:floorlaugh:

I'm just curious as to why Mark Lippman has to announce something before it happens. I hope no one bites and puts these people on the air. I also hope he doesn't expect that the As are going to be his cash cow. I see this fund going the way of the others...at least I sure hope so.

Every time Lippman makes an announcement or goes on air it's free advertising for him. He may also get a cut from the latest scam foundation. It always comes back to money with the players in this case.

IMO

Every time Lippman makes an announcement or goes on air it's free advertising for him. He may also get a cut from the latest scam foundation. It always comes back to money with the players in this case.

IMO

LOL I was fast reading your comment (because I'm supposed to be somewhere else doing something else but wanted to read it before I closed out) and thought you said scum not scam.....:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

LOL I was fast reading your comment (because I'm supposed to be somewhere else doing something else but wanted to read it before I closed out) and thought you said scum not scam.....:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

That's okay LG, it all comes down to the same thing. :floorlaugh:

Of course he will. All part of the "opportunity knocks" money grabbing game.
Many gullible gentle folks will fall for it. Sorry, to be so cynical.
Though, I wouldn't characterize Lippman that way...he's going into this with his eyes wide open. Yet another _________ (put in your own words) attorney that makes me gag.

IMO, the timing of Lippman's TV promotion, for the new foundation, was not a coincidence. The past three years have been filled with distractions, from the family and the defense. Anything they can use, has been used to divert the publics attention from the matter at hand (in this case, the probation issue).

Lippman said on CNN last night that he doesn't think the photos of Casey are staged. He also said that he thinks she's in danger now because someone has uncovered her location. I wonder how much the Anthony's are paying him for this, because whatever it is, it's not enough.

IMO, the timing of Lippman's TV promotion, for the new foundation, was not a coincidence. The past three years have been filled with distractions, from the family and the defense. Anything they can use, has been used to divert the publics attention from the matter at hand (in this case, the probation issue).

Lippman said on CNN last night that he doesn't think the photos of Casey are staged. He also said that he thinks she's in danger now because someone has uncovered her location. I wonder how much the Anthony's are paying him for this, because whatever it is, it's not enough.

The Anthonys.. PAY?? :floorlaugh: Personally, Lippman has fallen to the ranks of ole Brad now. He is now a known liar. Good work... took what was initially a good impression and rode it all the way past the toilet into the sewer.

When he talks and is so obviously slanting things for the benefit of the felon and her parents, it makes me not believe a word he says. How can the felon be in danger when she was obviously prancing around ALONE on Columbus city sidewalks, and visiting public stores with citizens walking around, with NO bodyguards in sight, and no apparent security concerns? Anyone could have seen her and followed her back to wherever she was staying. Nobody forced the felon come out and stroll down the streets in 3 different blouses and earrings and shop at Old Navy and Starbucks. Are we to believe that she is only in danger when she is not doing a planned photo op? And only in fear of her life when she may be brought back to Orlando for probation? Hogwash!

The Anthonys.. PAY?? :floorlaugh: Personally, Lippman has fallen to the ranks of ole Brad now. He is now a known liar. Good work... took what was initially a good impression and rode it all the way past the toilet into the sewer.
You're right, the idea that the Anthony's would pay a lawyer is ridiculous, it's only normal people that have to do that.

It occurred to me this afternoon, that if as Lippman said, the Anthony's are about the hit the "airwaves" (interesting term..:waitasec: from the days of radios) then this latest little trip has probably to get some "media training" so they can present a viable, sellable picture when they make their plea to the general public. Certainly immediately after the completion of the trial, they were in no condition to 1) face the public and 2) be prepared to answer media questions with any kind of ease with those kinds on non-answers that media people give and 3) present any kind of "front" to be asking for donations.

Thinking about the Home Depot media clips with both of them having very surly faces indeed.

Not exactly "got my hand out here" material......:innocent:

I think the new 'fund' and website launch will coincide with Caylee's Birthday, Aug. 9. Just to think she would have been 6 years old and probably going into first grade in the fall.....very sad.

What's in the mind of her family??

We DID it!!!! She walked!!! She's out!! She's shopping!!

All we had to do was tell a few lies...........

Well, I guess they could start a Caylees Fund foundation for victims/survivors of residential pool drownings and advise on residential pool safety measurements plus how to report such accidents in a timely fashion to authorities.

OMG !! You could have just given them another idea !

Well, I guess they could start a Caylees Fund foundation for victims/survivors of residential pool drownings and advise on residential pool safety measurements plus how to report such accidents in a timely fashion to authorities.:floorlaugh:

George could be the Spokesman and parents could pay him by the hour to teach Pool Safety to Toddlers :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously, these people have some nerve starting and promoting another Foundation, I guess they will leave the old site up too just in case they can make a buck or two on that one...sickening!! I hope this new money making opportunity tanks and ends up costing them money. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12