What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They, and they alone, provided shelter for Caylee her entire life - there's plenty proof of that. People, the public in particular, claim to care about Caylee, yet I think Caylee would be absolutely heart broken to see the way her grandma and grandpa, who had nothing to do with her death, are being crucified relentlessly.

Casey is not in jail for many reasons, none of them because of Cindy and George. Even the jury members who have spoken said the prosecution did not prove their case to fit the charges filed. None have said their decision had anything to do with GA and CA.

Accountability is not crucifixion. Caylee was too young to understand what was happening, as she was too young to understand the lying and covering up for Casey. I judge the Anthonys by their intent to free Casey, regardless of the effect it had.

I think I heard something about zoning issues with the property.

ETA: Land use, zoned residential, vs other use.

There's no need for the Anthony's attorney to get involved in any zoning issues. The only legal issues that would involve the Anthony's attorney would be financial. IMO

I guess I don't feel the Anthony Grandparents need to give their permission. Casey is out of jail. Like it or not, and I don't like it, she is Caylee's next of kin and the law holds no authority for the grandparents unless Casey has signed that right away. And that is reversible now that she has been acquitted.

I see Casey taking any rights away from Cindy and George in the near future, if she has given them any. She will want the rights to Caylee's name. And the money that might come from any rights to that name given to anyone else. That tension was felt during the trial when Baez kept harping on them making book deals etc.

I don't presume to be privy to any information regarding this, but I don't think Cindy meant to imply her lawyer was going to get in touch with the organizer to sue him for anything since she said they were "backing" him. I'm not finding evil in every move they make, I'm hoping for the best - for Caylee's memory.

Of course she was dead all that time, but Casey had everyone thinking she was kidnapped. The organization that is going to try and build a memorial to Caylee is about more than just missing children. What Cindy probably meant when she said their lawyer would contact them is exactly what she said, they are backing him and his plan - but I'm sure there are legalities to work out.

http://www.thirdage.com/news/caylee-anthony-memorial-planned-in-florida_08-09-2011

Well they certainly know the truth now, so why all the blather about "missing children" from GA??

Well they certainly know the truth now, so why all the blather about "missing children" from GA??

i am trying very hard here. i really, really cannot see anything wrong with ANYONE supporting the fight to find missing children. perhaps you can explain to me what is so wrong about that? it's very difficult for me to understand the positions in this thread, i really am just reduced to tears.

There's no need for the Anthony's attorney to get involved in any zoning issues. The only legal issues that would involve the Anthony's attorney would be financial. IMO

Probably going to charge admission....?

I don't presume to be privy to any information regarding this, but I don't think Cindy meant to imply her lawyer was going to get in touch with the organizer to sue him for anything since she said they were "backing" him. I'm not finding evil in every move they make, I'm hoping for the best - for Caylee's memory.

I didn't say I found evil in their movement. But there would be absolutely no reason for the Anthony Attorney to get in touch with a developer who is trying to build a memorial for Caylee unless the Anthony's feel they have some right to control it in some fashion. They could have wished him well, thanked him and moved on up the street.

I never said sue. From that statement of Cindy, it appears she feels that they have some say in "something". What that "something" is we won't know right away.

ETA Didn't the Anthonys file for something which protected the "rights" to Caylee's name?

George didn't say that - the organizer did - George said it hard, it's still so hard.

The organizer obviously wanted to talk to them about the backing, because he said I don't want to take you away from what you are talking about...but...

..no, no,the organizer isn't heard saying anything. (at least not on this video).

..i double checked..this is what he fully says.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28816598/index.html

0:20

George------"where’s Mr. Delvalle? We’d like to talk to him. Mr.Devalle, where’s he at"? ---( someone tells him that he's up on the platform)--( to cindy) "let’s go".
..they walk towards the platform.
0:55
( George approaches Mr. Delvalle as he comes down off of the platform---possibly stopping what he had been talking about) as gerorge says---
George: “i don’t want to take you away from what you’re talking about, but i just wanted to say thank you". ( they shake hands)----(now george hugs him) (chokes up) “this is hard to come down here, it’s so hard.”

Cindy would not mention her attorney at all if she had no issues with this. She would just say "thanks", or "we are happy with what you are doing".

I have no empathy for these two who, since day 31, celebrated, embraced, and perpetuated the lies of the one who hurt Caylee the most. They did tear down crosses and throw away stuffed toys. I remember another memorial where they refused to let people attend who also grieved for Caylee.

I will not forget- for Caylee's memory.

They, and they alone, provided shelter for Caylee her entire life - there's plenty proof of that. People, the public in particular, claim to care about Caylee, yet I think Caylee would be absolutely heart broken to see the way her grandma and grandpa, who had nothing to do with her death, are being crucified relentlessly.

Casey is not in jail for many reasons, none of them because of Cindy and George. Even the jury members who have spoken said the prosecution did not prove their case to fit the charges filed. None have said their decision had anything to do with GA and CA.

That's not really true they thought ga had something to do with it and they would have rather csi him they just wanted to get home and make a little money mo

i am trying very hard here. i really, really cannot see anything wrong with ANYONE supporting the fight to find missing children. perhaps you can explain to me what is so wrong about that? it's very difficult for me to understand the positions in this thread, i really am just reduced to tears.

No one has a problem with legitimate non profit organizations devoted to finding missing children. In the past the A's have been associated with felons who ran the Kidfinders Network.... all they did was collect money, sell Tshirts and buy a boat, which IIRC they used to go fishing. You will have to pardon my cynicism but I don't believe ANY of the A's have demonstrated they have the integrity and honesty to be involved in a foundation that solicits public money.
Here is some of the story behind KFN - Kathi Belich has done significant investigation into this 'foundation' and none of it passes the sniff test!
http://www.justice4caylee.org/t1468-kidfinders-network

Didn't this organization also say they wanted Casey to get therapy to get over "what happened" to Caylee or some such nonsense?

http://bringkidshome.org/PRBKH07312011.pdf

"Bring Kids Home provides free counseling to people in Orlando affected by this case. Including a standing offer of free therapy for Casey Anthony to come to terms with what happened to Caylee, bring forth the exact details of the incident, and abandon further attempts to profit from this tragedy".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44080474/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
--snipped----

Eddie DelValle, Florida director of Bring Kids Home, said the memorial plans include a raised path that will take visitors into the woods and around a light-projected halo marking the spot where Caylee's skeleton was recovered.

DelValle said hundreds of tourists from around the world still make pilgrimages to the site.

DelValle, a Christian counselor, said he sets up a tent there for two hours every Sunday and counsels an average of 50 grieving people each time.

Really George!! It was difficult to go there and you choke up. You and your wife weren't choked up when you ripped the cross from the area a few years ago?

You two should be ashamed of yourselves. You are both hypocrites!!

MOO ...

BBM: I do NOT see anything wrong with "anyone" supporting the fight to find missing children ...

HOWEVER ... George and Cindy Anthony are NOT the "right" people to be a "spokesperson" for this ...

It would be like the SPCA or The Humane Society for Animals having Michael Vick as their "spokesperson" ...

Remember when Tim Miller and TES went to Orlando to search for Caylee ... and how Cindy and CFCA treated him ?

That right there was ENOUGH for me ! The audacity of the Anthony's to have treated Mr. Miller like that !

And that reason alone is just ONE of the MANY reasons WHY the Anthony's should NEVER be "spokespersons" on behalf of missing children ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

I didn't say I found evil in their movement. But there would be absolutely no reason for the Anthony Attorney to get in touch with a developer who is trying to build a memorial for Caylee unless the Anthony's feel they have some right to control it in some fashion. They could have wished him well, thanked him and moved on up the street.

I never said sue. From that statement of Cindy, it appears she feels that they have some say in "something". What that "something" is we won't know right away.

ETA Didn't the Anthonys file for something which protected the "rights" to Caylee's name?

BBM, mine. yes, that is what I was referring to. I wanted to give CA the benefit of the doubt today, I started to watch the video, I was very moved and started to feel something for how her and GA must feel today, I tried to think they were there with no motive, and then I heard CA say what she said and I started to see $$ again..... IMO, MOO, etc.

Back from self-imposed time out to say this:

How can George go to that place without falling to his knees and screaming to anyone who will listen "AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I WOULD NEVER DUMP HER HERE!!!"

Its all just such a FARCE where they are concerned. :(

I will admit to being, let's politely say, a detractor of George and Cindy Anthony. Their past behaviour and actions have been despicable and their motives have been nothing but questionable.
However, one cannot dispute that they loved Caylee in life and she loved them.
Their real tears today force my heart to have some compassion for them ... but my brain is still telling me that tomorrow they will still be George and Cindy Anthony.

I wish they were real tears. BUT this family group all cry on cue. And only on cue for their own self interests. So mark me down as a complete disbeliever in Cindy tears here.

The people constantly get hung up on any organization asking for anything for children. People give from their hearts and get taken advantage of every day.

Tha anthony's are scammers. They have found a way to get big money. It simply is not necessary to have all these so-called non-profits. Many, many non-profits make a whole bunch of tax-free money. Some are funded by the government. In 2009, it was asked of a wealthy congressman to fund missing children and an asking price of $500,000 for Orlando's non-profits for missing children. I am presently trying to get more info.

The more popular the case and seen on TV, the bigger the contributions by the public. It is up to the directors of the organization of how they spend the money. We see how the anthonys have spent theirs. We all sit back and watched them fish on the SS Caylee (a boat allegedly purchased with sonar to locate underwater bodies...wanna bet that sonar works on fish too?

There is no way for anyone to really see the books of these organizations. They turn in the numbers they want...usually very low. Golly, to look at the A's record they lost money...yeah, right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08