What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO ...

BBM: I do NOT see anything wrong with "anyone" supporting the fight to find missing children ...

HOWEVER ... George and Cindy Anthony are NOT the "right" people to be a "spokesperson" for this ...

It would be like the SPCA or The Humane Society for Animals having Michael Vick as their "spokesperson" ...

Remember when Tim Miller and TES went to Orlando to search for Caylee ... and how Cindy and CFCA treated him ?

That right there was ENOUGH for me ! The audacity of the Anthony's to have treated Mr. Miller like that !

And that reason alone is just ONE of the MANY reasons WHY the Anthony's should NEVER be "spokespersons" on behalf of missing children ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Actually the HSUS used Michael Vick in their anti dog fighting campaign for some disgusting bizarre reason. So crazy total irrational things can happen.

What is in george and cindy's mind ?

How about trying to get 450.000.00 out of anderson cooper to be on his new show.

Bad news g&c, no one wants a book deal or and interview or your help finding kids.

CAUTION scarcasim......... Wouldn't the proper place for the memorial be where Caykee died.....the A's pool? That way they could sell tickets........

OK more sarcasm. No, not at their pool. That is up for bids to collectors , like the Pontiac Sunfire and other macabre memorabilia.

If they can't get work in FL maybe georges sis will give them a job at her big car dealership in Ohio. Cindy could renew her nurse licenense and get back to work.

I mean really are they so bad that family wouldn't help them out ??

If they can't get work in FL maybe georges sis will give them a job at her big car dealership in Ohio. Cindy could renew her nurse licenense and get back to work.

I mean really are they so bad that family wouldn't help them out ??

I suspect they are. Did any of their family ever show up in Orlando.
Was any of their family at the Caylee memorial spectacle? Wait, may be they were on that "no admittance" list.

Really George!! It was difficult to go there and you choke up. You and your wife weren't choked up when you ripped the cross from the area a few years ago?

You two should be ashamed of yourselves. You are both hypocrites!!

I don't recall exactly what went on regarding that cross, but I do remember there was a lot more to the story and that George and Cindy were not the bad guys. I believe that Lois woman was involved.

I could just imagine what would be said here if George and Cindy had not shown up. "Oh, see they don't care about Caylee or they'd have been there." or "They didn't go because they weren't paid." or any number of other nasty remarks.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe the group planning the memorial had contacted the A's attorney with questions and that's why they said their attorney would be in touch? Must everything always be so negative even on the birthday of their murdered grandchild? It makes me so sad.

I don't have any problem with Cindy and George attending the memorial.. I don't think they did it for attention, if anything it seemed almost like a peace offering to the community. For the first time in a really long time they became one with their community, I think that's a good thing, a healthy thing. It was probably a difficult thing to do.. swallow their pride like that. I honestly feel like the trial opened Cindy's eyes and snapped her out of her denial.. IMO it was her need to remain in denial that was keeping her angry. I'm glad that they have come this far.. I hope they continue on this healthy road to recovery.

I could just imagine what would be said here if George and Cindy had not shown up. "Oh, see they don't care about Caylee or they'd have been there." or "They didn't go because they weren't paid." or any number of other nasty remarks.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe the group planning the memorial had contacted the A's attorney with questions and that's why they said their attorney would be in touch? Must everything always be so negative even on the birthday of their murdered grandchild? It makes me so sad.

Chilly Willy , I admire your gentle disposition. Wish, I could be more like you, giving folks the benefit of doubt. However, on Caylee's birthday, I even get more fired/inflamed about all the nasty and the incredible insensitive things the Anthonys have done to date. Almost to the point , remember I said almost, that I feel sorry for KC growing up in that hell hole.

And in this instance, I think they should have stayed away from Caylee's place. I remember when Caylee was found there, and the Anthonys were eating crab puffs at the Ritz Carlton after getting back from CA. They did not even take time then to stop by where Caylee was found prior to their fancy dinner.They heard about the discovery on the plane, instead of being devastated , they were stuffing their collective faces with fancy food.
What normal person can eat, let alone swallow at such a time, unless they knew all along Caylee was dead and were already over it.

And so many other things like saying to Zenaida, you are no ten, that is just cruel and many many other nasties. I better stop. Before I get on a roll and get banned.

I don't recall exactly what went on regarding that cross, but I do remember there was a lot more to the story and that George and Cindy were not the bad guys. I believe that Lois woman was involved.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html

WESH's Bob Kealing reported that the women wanted to see who was removing their tributes to Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy's granddaughter. (The women erected crosses at a memorial site that was cleaned up last week.)

So the women, Denise Hill and Lois Peter of St. Cloud, waited last night and found out. They said they saw Cindy Anthony take down their cross and put it in George's car.

The women "say they were actually chased out of the Anthonys' neighborhood last night at a high rate of speed by George and Cindy Anthony and another couple," Kealing said.

I don't have any problem with Cindy and George attending the memorial.. I don't think they did it for attention, if anything it seemed almost like a peace offering to the community. For the first time in a really long time they became one with their community, I think that's a good thing, a healthy thing. It was probably a difficult thing to do.. swallow their pride like that. I honestly feel like the trial opened Cindy's eyes and snapped her out of her denial.. IMO it was her need to remain in denial that was keeping her angry. I'm glad that they have come this far.. I hope they continue on this healthy road to recovery.

Well, I am of different opinion. I think they smelled money with that Bringkidshome outfit of very questionable credentials and their grandiose pipe dreams. And want to get in on the action. JMO.

------snipped--------

..i don't follow why cindy and george's attorney would have any questions TO answer to 'the group'.

..the land does not belong to the anthony's, the anthony's have no LEGAL say in who does or doesn't put up a memorial there.

..cindy had just told the guy--"our attorney is gonna get in touch with you and let you know we're backing this, okay.."

..why then---(if she had just said they were "backing this") would lippman have to call again--- just to say the same?

..the fact that something negative ( to some ) occurred on, a particular date, caylee's birthday, shouldn't factor in.

And THIS is what they are backing:
The planned memorial, if built, would center on a reflecting pond with a glass ring — intended to provide the effect of a floating halo — hanging above it.

Leading to the pond would be a walkway, walled with cubby holes for visitors to leave stuffed animals, flowers and other mementos. Those would be collected, Jefrë said, and given to children's charities.

The memorial also would be lined with hundreds of glass disks, each containing the name of a missing child and a QR code linking visitors to information about the children.

"These discs are illuminated at night as a symbol for when neighborhood porch lights are left on as a beacon for children to come home," Jefrë said. "When a child returns home, their light will turn off."

The Anthonys said they hadn't seen the plans before Tuesday's unveiling, but that they'd support a memorial if it were done tastefully. Cindy applauded Jefrë's presentation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com

Yep, sounds REAL tasteful... *GAG*

They guy is a shonky doctor with an online degree that he got from the comfort of his own home in 2 1/2 hours and no license to practice. Also they haven't actually purchased the block OR got the permits or rezoning. Guess this is what Lippman needs to look into. (read - the A's might not make any money out this...)

I cant get the picture of this horrendous monstrosity out of my mind... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING INDEED!

I'm glad that they have come this far.. I hope they continue on this healthy road to recovery.

Respectfully we are all entitled to our opinions. But in my head, the road to recovery is truth. As in expressing the truth. That is the starting point of redemption.IMO And Cindy and George have not stated any truths yet. So therefore they have not started on the road to their personal recovery.IMO

One can be sure the public would be somewhat or more then accommodating to them if they had gone with the truth from the start. Or even moved on to the road of truth some time before the trial.

I have no doubts at all that C & G loved Caylee when she was alive. And were really trying to find her and see her - until they got that car from impound. A memorial at that place can not and will not erase what happened there. And, if it does get built, how will perpetual care be funded after adminstrative fees are paid to those running it?

I was much more impressed with something that Haileigh's family did when they started Haleigh's closet for school supplies. That did not profit them, only other children.

After Caylee's remains were found on December 11, 2008, and after the sheriff's dept. had concluded their investigation on Surburban Drive, people began a memorial there. At one point it was very large with several crosses, flowers, teddy bears, etc.

One night George and Cindy, along with their friends, the Milsteads, showed up at the memorial site and started destroying it. Someone taking a walk spotted them and witnessed what they were doing and started taking pictures with their cell phone. I think there was also a brief cell phone video.

I recently had to get a new computer and had all the pictures and documents on my old computer transferred. But, I seem to be missing some. This below is the only picture I have left of the pictures from that night. This is a picture of George driving away. I think it was a video, but now won't play.

GeorgeAnthonyTwo.jpg
They took two crosses and put them in their car. There was nothing about destroying teddy bears and trashing the memorial, as was stated as fact here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08