What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stated explicitly that it is a "money making venture?" I must have misunderstood when he said it was to be a non-profit organization. Most non-profit agencies have officers who draw a salary, it's not the least bit unusual. Unless someone is independently wealthy, they need money to live. I wonder if Tim Miller draws a salary from TES.

It is outrageous to equalize Tim Miller with the A's. How many searches for children has he been on in all kinds of weather conditions? How many children has he found? How many children has he shed blood, sweat, and tears for? If he does draw a salary, it's so he can actually find missing children and make a difference in the world. What the hell have the A's EVER done for missing children? Oh right, bought a big expensive search boat that never gets used. We can agree to disagree, but in NO WAY is Tim Miller even remotely on the same level as the A's.

If defending the anthonys is the goal here...I'm outta here. I am not in the mood to type a response at this time nor defend my stance.

The Anthonys, if you know anything about them, are not appreciated by those who do. They are money-hungry and are people who deserve no media attention. They sold their soul to the devil when they made the decision to do ANYTHING to save their murderous daughter. Even their own families don't like them.

I've seen or heard all you have listed except for the press release about the salary. I've followed this case from the beginning too. I've had times when I was so mad at the Anthony's I could scream.

My mind has not changed. I do not agree with all they have done. But I do see them as grieving grandparents.
I'm not ignoring anything.

I have hate in my heart for Casey. I do not like feeling hate but I can't help it.
But, all the hate towards the Anthony's IMO is crazy.

I don't think anybody here has ever been in a situation like theirs. They did not handle themselves the way most would like them to, but they are not evil people. They deserve peace and they deserve to be able to move on and live their lives. They did not kill Caylee.

JMO

I certainly wouldn't treat anyone who thought Caylee was dead the way they did. And now they want sympathy and support after lying on the stand and helping get Casey acquitted? Maybe you are a bigger person than me, but I can't feel any sympathy for them. They have turned their great loss into dollar signs. They are not evil, and I've never said they are evil, but they don't deserve to be making money off Caylee. IMO, they should go away forever and grieve in private, but they won't.

And the money is monitored correct?
Interesting point about Tim Miller. I bet he does. And IMO that does not make him any less awesome.

JMO

Tim Miller does more than talk. He gives up his life to travel all over the country beating down the bushes and fighting off rattle snakes looking for missing children. That is different than being a figure head. He is in the trenches and he probably deserves 4 x more than he takes for salary.

It is outrageous to equalize Tim Miller with the A's. How many searches for children has he been on in all kinds of weather conditions? How many children has he found? How many children has he shed blood, sweat, and tears for? If he does draw a salary, it's so he can actually find missing children and make a difference in the world. What the hell have the A's EVER done for missing children? Oh right, bought a big expensive search boat that never gets used. We can agree to disagree, but in NO WAY is Tim Miller even remotely on the same level as the A's.

When he first started out, it was 0.

So if you believe the A's are trying to help the missing and that they are not just using this as a money making venture, you have no common sense?

Sorry, but I disagree.

Why would the A's really look for any missing children when they KNEW where their own rotting Caylee was and never lifted a finger except to lie for the ONE that threw her away! Add to that, Caylee was not missing, she was discarded like trash. They didn't care about her and it stands to reason they don't care about any other children, missing or thrown away! IMO they want a blood money paycheck as proven by their past actions.

There are people her who have lost their children and worse....some on this board. My friend lost both of her children in jealous act. She went back to work in a week. She had to. She needed money to survive. She died recently from a broken heart.

Many, many people have had tragedy and few have cashed in on it.

I'm outta here...can't deal with this at the moment.

Tim Miller does more than talk. He gives up his life to travel all over the country beating down the bushes and fighting off rattle snakes looking for missing children. That is different than being a figure head. He is in the trenches and he probably deserves 4 x more than he takes for salary.

I agree. Tim Miller is a great person.
I think he deserves all he gets.

I've never said otherwise.

And the money is monitored correct?
Interesting point about Tim Miller. I bet he does. And IMO that does not make him any less awesome.

JMO

Point out ONE thing the A's have done for missing children. ONE. Besides lie and perjure themselves for a child killer.. Heck, even Hayleigh Cumming's crazy family sent them packing. Until they walk the walk in even some remote fashion, putting their names with the true heroes for missing children is the greatest insult you can give the John Walshes, Tim Millers, Mark Klasses of this world.

Their attorney stated explicitly that they are using this as a money making venture. They intend to draw salaries. No common sense is needed, just the ability to read a press release.

As to helping missing children, I do think it would be a far stretch from common sense to expect them to help. They actively tried to stop a respected organization TES from finding a missing child. They verbally attacked the founder of this organization. They did nothing to help missing children with their other foundation.

I didn't see that.

Very hard to keep outlandish rumors and facts straight when everything is stated as fact.

Thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y"]‪Cindy Anthony leaves a message for Tim Miller‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen or heard all you have listed except for the press release about the salary. I've followed this case from the beginning too. I've had times when I was so mad at the Anthony's I could scream.

My mind has not changed. I do not agree with all they have done. But I do see them as grieving grandparents.
I'm not ignoring anything.

I have hate in my heart for Casey. I do not like feeling hate but I can't help it.
But, all the hate towards the Anthony's IMO is crazy.

I don't think anybody here has ever been in a situation like theirs. They did not handle themselves the way most would like them to, but they are not evil people. They deserve peace and they deserve to be able to move on and live their lives. They did not kill Caylee.

JMO

BBM - they also did not handle themselves in many of the ways they've been accused. If you took away the false rumors and assumptions made by people who hate them, and add in a little understanding and compassion, it just might turn out that they aren't that much different than the rest of us. They were innocent people who found themselves in an horrid situation. I, for one, can not stand up and say under such horrible circumstances I wouldn't have made mistakes myself. It's really gone beyond the ridiculous, Cindy can't sneeze without someone spinning it into something evil.

Why would the A's really look for any missing children when they KNEW where their own rotting Caylee was and never lifted a finger except to lie for the ONE that threw her away! Add to that, Caylee was not missing, she was discarded like trash. They didn't care about her and it stands to reason they don't care about any other children, missing or thrown away! IMO they want a blood money paycheck as proven by their past actions.

BBM - This has NEVER been proven. This is theory!
This should NOT be stated as fact.

How can anyone say they didn't care about her?

This is a prime example of outlandish rumors running wild and being taken and stated as fact.

BBM - This has NEVER been proven. This is theory!
This should NOT be stated as fact.

How can anyone say they didn't care about her?

This is a prime example of outlandish rumors running wild and being taken and stated as fact.

Only the jury that voted not guilty could agree with what you have to say.

BBM - they also did not handle themselves in many of the ways they've been accused. If you took away the false rumors and assumptions made by people who hate them, and add in a little understanding and compassion, it just might turn out that they aren't that much different than the rest of us. They were innocent people who found themselves in an horrid situation. I, for one, can not stand up and say under such horrible circumstances I wouldn't have made mistakes myself. It's really gone beyond the ridiculous, Cindy can't sneeze without someone spinning it into something evil.

ITA.

Great post.

What gets me is there seems to be more hate pointed towards the Anthony's than towards Casey. :waitasec:

I just don't get it.

If defending the anthonys is the goal here...I'm outta here. I am not in the mood to type a response at this time nor defend my stance.

The Anthonys, if you know anything about them, are not appreciated by those who do. They are money-hungry and are people who deserve no media attention. They sold their soul to the devil when they made the decision to do ANYTHING to save their murderous daughter. Even their own families don't like them.

I disagree. The Anthonys are grieving grandparents not evil at all. They have been through HELL because of Casey. and george basically sat in court in front of a jury and said he belived his daughter DID kill caylee. He did NOT try to help her case. Cindy tried to stop her daughter getting the DP and I can't blame a mother for that..its primal instinct.

I feel nothing but deep sympathy for G and C.

But they thought she was. She was missing to them.

What difference does it make if they try to help missing children or murdered children? The fact they want to help children is a good thing IMO.

JMO

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree ...

The Anthony's did NOT -- in any way -- try to help find their "missing" granddaughter -- even when Caylee was ALIVE and missing for 31 Days ... so it is "ludicrous" to think that they would help find any other missing children !

When Caylee was "missing" -- which we know now that she was NOT "missing" -- the Anthony's efforts were spent "hindering" any and all efforts to find Caylee -- especially when Tim Miller came to town to help ... and what did they do to Mr. Miller? They were "rude" to him and did NOT cooperate with Mr. Miller and "threw" him out of their house ... and remember the "map incident" with the A's and Mr. Miller ?

And in addition to that ... their "cooperation" with their daughter, a convicted felon, and her Defense Team, was "absolutely unbelievable" ! Cindy went so far as to "perjure" herself on the stand to get CFCA "off the hook" ! And for George to "agree" to let the Defense Team state that he had "molested" his daughter ? What does that say about his "character" ?

There are many people out there that "believe" that George did molest CFCA ... but George sat there and took it ! Why didn't he DENY it ? Oh, he did once on the stand -- but it was a "very weak denial". I KNOW THIS WAS NOT PROVEN AT TRIAL -- but the Jury "fell for it" and "some" of the public did as well.

It was obvious at the Trial that the Anthony's put CFCA first ... Caylee second ... Otherwise, they would NOT have committed "perjury" to save their daughter as well as go along with the "shenanigans" and "lies" that were allowed in the OS at the trial.

The Anthony's are NOT the kind of individuals who should "represent" any type of "missing" children's organization ...

Their past "track record" with a "missing" child, their granddaughter, Caylee ... "says it all" !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Only the jury that voted not guilty could agree with what you have to say.

What?
Only the jury can agree with WHAT I'm saying how?

Sorry, but I'm talking about the Anthony's. Not Casey.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. Perhaps you can tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230