What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that horrible day years ago when Cindy and George took the car that was Casey's to use back to their home and they realized what the smell was coming from the trunk they knew that someone had died and had at one time been placed in the trunk. Cindy had been in phone contact with Casey almost every single day that she had left the home to play house with Tony so Cindy and George knew that Casey was ok. Instead of calling police immediately to report a crime had obviously happened they decided to talk to Casey first. Cindy admits to cleaning out the car and looking for Casey to get answers. George was told to go to work, Cindy would take care of it, and George did as he always did.....followed Cindy's orders. Cindy finds Casey thanks to the help of Amy and proceeds to demand to see Caylee. Casey refuses to give in to Cindy so the first 911 call is made to prove to Casey that Cindy is serious this time. That doesn't work, Casey still refuses to take Cindy to where Caylee is or allow anyone else to go to where Caylee is. The second 911 call is made, another attempt by Cindy to force Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Still not getting the results that Cindy wants she pushes it even further. Casey then "admits" that Caylee had been "kidnapped" by a non existant babysitter. THIS is the point that it sinks in to Cindy. Cindy now knows the truth, Caylee is dead and the smell coming from the trunk is because Caylee was the one placed in there after she died. We then have the frantic third 911 call.

Cindy and George both knew that Casey lied about everything. Cindy and George both knew that Casey had no job, no babysitter and stole from anyone at anytime. Cindy knew that Casey was a threat to Caylee as evidenced by her seeing a counselor to figure out what to do. Could Cindy and George have taken Caylee away from Casey? IMO yes they could have. It would have been very easy for them to change the locks on the house while Casey was "at work" one night when they had Caylee. What could Casey have done at that point? Call the police? And say what? Casey had no where else to go and take Caylee with her. I seriously doubt that any police officer would have allowed her to take a small child out with her in the middle of the night when the child was already asleep in her own bed with a mother that had been out drinking. Cindy and George did not do whatever they could have done to protect Caylee, their main concern was to not upset Casey. In the end Caylee paid the price and yet they all seem to make money off of a dead child that none of them really truly cared about.

Cindy sent "her people" out in those woods to look for Caylee. This was before Caylee was found, before either Cindy or George admitted to anyone that Caylee was dead. Dominick C knew exactly what he was looking for in those videos, he even says on tape that she is in a black trash bag. Now how would he know this unless he was told this by the person that sent him out there in the first place? Who sent him out there? The one that called him her rock, the one that sent "her people" out there to find Caylee, Cindy.

When Tim M was called in to look for Caylee he confronted (maybe a bad choice of word there) Casey with a map and asked her to mark the spot that they should be looking at. George was all for Casey doing it, Cindy was not. George had a friend there to offer support at some point. The friend pointed down the hall to Casey's room and made a comment about the b!tch not talking.

Cindy knew that Caylee was dead. George knew that Caylee was dead. Neither did the right thing in demanding Casey to tell them what she had done with Caylee. Neither of them told the truth to police, the media or anyone else that wanted to know where Caylee was. The truth was easy to find, they only had to ask one person. They decided that Casey was more important than Caylee was. I wonder how that is working out for them now.

MOO

Excellent post.

As to the bolded portion, sadly it seems to be working out quite nicely for them. At least for the moment...

A better question for me is how they can live with themselves? How can they lay their heads down on a pillow at night?

I agree, there's nothing wrong with the A's licensing Caylee's name so she is not exploited. By anyone, including the A's.

Actually, the Kidfinders network purchased the boat. Here's a couple links to that:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html

I note that GA states that this boat is now his "life's work".

http://www.wesh.com/news/19002036/detail.html

There's a photo on the KF website (under Extreme Search and Rescue) of GA in the boat.

Thank you. It appears Kid Finders got money from the Never Lose Hope Foundation to fund the boat.

They have already had a foundation for almost 3 years, have they made a difference? NO. The only difference might be their financial gain. They turned up (uninvited) at one missing person case and were sent home because the public does not like or trust them.
Why would they search for anybody elses child when they never lifted a finger to find Caylee? They are all about the money......they think they might get paid 450,000.00 to appear on Andersen Cooper's show! Who do they think they are? Talk about inflated egos, they are repulsive.

I'm seeing this type of post quite a bit. When I get time, I'm going to do my own research to see if their foundation is still active, and if so, if it has made any difference.

Thank you. It appears Kid Finders got money from the Never Lose Hope Foundation to fund the boat. A lil' different than a claim made on this thread.

BBM
A lot different!

So, I think it's safe to say GA and CA DID NOT buy the boat.

And the boat was bought BEFORE the Caylee foundation was even a foundation.

According to WKMG, the Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to purchase the boat. The vessel is said to maintain advanced technological equipment that some police forces do not have.

The Anthony family is also planning a Caylee Foundation to help other families who are dealing with a missing child.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/george-and-cindy-anthony-set-sail-on-the-s-s-caylee-marie

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19098619/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were aboard the S.S. Caylee Marie, a boat billed as an "extreme" search and rescue vessel, when it went on its maiden voyage Saturday.

The Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to purchase the boat, which is outfitted with the latest technology, including equipment some police forces do not possess.

The Anthonys said they are planning a "Caylee Foundation," which will have a primary purpose of helping families that are dealing with a missing child.

I'm seeing this type of post quite a bit. When I get time, I'm going to do my own research to see if their foundation is still active, and if so, if it has made any difference.

I've done just a little searching. Can't find much at all. Sunbiz.org shows the foundation as active. The IRS has postcard e-filings for 2009 and 2010 showing income less than $25,000 for 2009 and less than $50,000 for 2010.

http://www.irs.gov/app/ePostcard/di...ge=10&names=caylee&nameSearchTypeStarts=false

(search page: http://www.irs.gov/app/ePostcard/forwardToSearch.do )

Their website, from what I can see, shows no real activity since 2009 that I found upon a quick look at the pages.

Sorry, that's all I have time to look for right now. Good luck on your searching! :)

I've done just a little searching. Can't find much at all. Sunbiz.org shows the foundation as active. The IRS has postcard e-filings for 2009 and 2010 showing income less than $25,000 for 2009 and less than $50,000 for 2010.

http://www.irs.gov/app/ePostcard/di...ge=10&names=caylee&nameSearchTypeStarts=false

(search page: http://www.irs.gov/app/ePostcard/forwardToSearch.do )

Their website, from what I can see, shows no real activity since 2009 that I found upon a quick look at the pages.

Sorry, that's all I have time to look for right now. Good luck on your searching! :)

Thanks. Working out of the office today, I probably won't get to it until the weekend... :peace:

And the boat was bought BEFORE the Caylee foundation was even a foundation.

Respectfully snipped...

Actually, jmo, the news reports are incorrect about that. The foundation was filed with the State of FL on 10/22/2008.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...mp_name=CAYLEEMARIEANTHONY&names_filing_type=

Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N08000009792
FEI/EIN Number 264418560
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed 03/06/2009
Event Effective Date NONE

Thank you for that information. I was wondering how the A's purchased the boat when their foundation only raised ....what was it, less than $3,000?

3,000 dollars? According to Who? The Anthonys? LOL

Respectfully snipped...

Actually, jmo, the news reports are incorrect about that. The foundation was filed with the State of FL on 10/22/2008.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...mp_name=CAYLEEMARIEANTHONY&names_filing_type=

Filing Information
FEI/EIN Number 264418560
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event AMENDMENT

Thank you. The news is also incorrect about the Milsteads raising the money for the boat through "donations". The boat was purchased by the very, very shady and now defunct Never Lose Hope Foundation with ties to people that would make your hair stand on end.

Respectfully snipped...

Filing Information
FEI/EIN Number 264418560
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event AMENDMENT

It was applied for 10/22/2008 but was sent back/rejected due to missing info. It did not go into effect until March 2009 from reading the documents from your link.
So, in April 2009, it would have still been in the planning stages IMO.

Thank you. The news is also incorrect about the Milsteads raising the money for the boat through "donations". The boat was purchased by the very, very shady and now defunct Never Lose Hope Foundation with ties to people that would make your hair stand on end.

Mr. Milstead is not such a great person himself. I guess it is true, people that are alike will find one another.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YniK9Bh84Tw"]‪George Anthony Shows Off His Boat‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
From March 2009

There is an old thread in the Parking Lot about KidFinders, the boat, the actions going on at the time, if you guys want to get into the mess that was:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79248"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bless his heart. He was beaming with pride that the boat was named after Caylee. And he was really hopeful that it would help others.

From reading several comments, one might think they bought a bass boat to fish in and just said it was for search and rescue.

They didn't buy the boat. They don't own the boat. It's a bass boat, but it's modified for search and resuce.

The Anthony's did nothing wrong regarding this boat.

Nice to see.

After Cindy's treatment of Tim Miller and TES...REAL missing child advocates... She wants to join the ranks? Give me a flipping break. All she did was block their efforts to protect Casey...and disparaged the organization all the way through. She has no shame. This is a money making venture 100%, disguised as a Child Advocacy Foundation. They will lure in the uninformed and the weak minded. Just calling a spade a spade... Common sense alive and well in this poster. This country seems to be losing grip of that tool... look at the 12 jurors who freed Casey. Pretty scary.

What is even more scary is that it does not only include the uninformed and the weak minded. Various posters on here, and I respect their opinions, are not uninformed nor are they weak minded, far from that, but they still fall for the CA/GA propaganda. And buy into their carefully crafted "poor pitiful me" acting with hook, line and sinker. Based on that, their money machine of greed could be humming along just dandy.

What is even more scary is that it does not only include the uninformed and the weak minded. Various posters on here, and I respect their opinions, are not uninformed nor are they weak minded, far from that, but they still fall for the CA/GA propaganda. And buy into their carefully crafted "poor pitiful me" acting with hook, line and sinker. Based on that, their money machine of greed could be humming along just dandy.

Fall for it?

OK. :waitasec:

Could it be that people, like me as an example, have followed the case and can make our own minds about the Anthony's?

That does not mean we are falling for anything.

JMO

I started to fall for it some during the trial when Cindy broke down on the stand... of course the lying on the stand woke me up real quick that it was the same old Cindy forget about Caylee... just save KC at ALL costs. .. lie with no consequences.. it served a good purpose for them I guess.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

omg ... $450,000 ? The Anthony's are NOT even worth $4.50 ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

The Anthonys are having a hard time accepting that since their daughter was found NG , their market value has dropped considerately due to stiff competition. Hence their new foundation was almost an imperative move. Unless they want to go back to working a regular job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg