What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the defense is making a big mistake bringing something like this up - it does not explain why you would kill YOUR child. You'd almost be more likely to overly protect your own child if you were molested....not leave your child in the care of your molesters over and over. I think its just going to be a wash with all of her other lies swirling around - how is it provable? Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and now they're going to unload another one?

I think CA is still in the same frame of mind - protect Casey at any cost. Believe whatever "I" need to so "I" can sleep tonight.

GA and Lee have always known whats up and just stay quiet to appease CA. I think they expect Casey to go to jail for life.

Since the molestation accusations are already out there, I believe that both GA and LA already know if they do deny it, there are some people that will always have doubts about whether they are telling the truth or not. But they can only blame this on the fact that they also have lied and twisted the truth from the beginning. It is possible that GA will take the fall because he has nothing to lose, he already knows that people don't believe anything he says anymore than they believe anything that CA says. As far as Lee, the bizarre way he spoke at the memorial, declaring his love for CMA, telling her he would keep his promise and how he missed her did not help his situation and only feeds into these accusations by Casey and the fact that he has stated that he believes everything ICA says I really don't know what these people are capable of, they are all so twisted. JMO

Well I'm tired but here goes, they have covered for Casey from the beginning, obstructed justice, threatened people, given up work, made money off their dead grandchild, spent it, let their house go into foreclosure while enjoying a cruise,tattooed themselves, bought a boat with the Caylee foundation money, been verbally abusive to just about everyone and lied constantly.....but when the chips are down and their murderous daughter throws around allegations of sexual abuse, do they say "no way" "enough is enough" nope...they decide to sue Brad Conway....

Changed!!! my big fat derriere...they are getting worse.

Um...does this mean I won't get anymore thwartcakes LG...cos that would make me

I do NOT believe that George will ever say he molested or killed Caylee, even by accident.
He will never roll over and accept that accusation, imo.

I do NOT believe that George will ever say he molested or killed Caylee, even by accident.
He will never roll over and accept that accusation, imo.

Didn't he already say he would stay away from court even with supeona?

Not picking on you,but feel the need to say ,this is a myth.

Even if they have 20 grandchildren,that won't won't help them HEAL from losing Caylee. It might bring them some joy,but that will be complicated because their FIRST GRANDCHILD died.
It will always be the elephant in the room. Doesn't mean they won't love their other grandchildren,but they will also always be a reminder of Caylee and how Caylee did things and what Caylee said when,etc.
I'm having a hard time explaining this . I guess I should leave at ,the loss never goes away and nothing else can really fill that place.

I believe this is true for most people. However, in my uneducated, nonprofessional, opinion, CA has Borderline Personality Disorder and someone with BPD can and does exchange people easily.

Just my very marginally informed opinion.

At this point in time I don't trust a word that comes from the defense or from any of the Anthonys.

As for what GA, CA, and LA, are feeling right now in regards to the allegations that Ann Finnell alluded to during jury selection, if the allegations are true they should be frightened. If the allegations are not true they should be angry.

If the defense tries to portray KC as an abused child who was/is frightened of her parents for all that she had to endure........there's many things that refute that claim. The jailhouse video in which KC tells her dad that he was the best father and grandfather refutes it. The call home from jail the day KC was first arrested shows she's not frightened of her parents as she yells at them and makes demands. Even as recent as the March hearings, when CA was on the witness stand and stated she put dryer sheets in the car, KC smiled and gave her mother a thank you for lying for her.

I'm not so sure these allegations come as a surprise to the Anthonys. GA said on the witness stand during the March hearings that "he will do anything to protect his daughter." So I'm a little suspicious that the Anthonys might be willing participants in a scheme to put forth these allegations as a means to mitigate what KC did.

What the defense team and the Anthonys fail to comprehend is that there is no excuse for killing your child!

BBM. I have wondered about that a lot, myself, BigMomma. Maybe the abuse really did happen and that is what this family has been trying to hide all this time (by coddling and bowing down to ICA). But, maybe it's something even worse/more bizarre. And, I can't help but think that Lee's question to ICA "is this like last time?" plus ICA's statement to her parents "don't worry, I haven't said anything" has something to do with a certain family secret. Just to make myself clear.. I don't think any sort of abuse or 'dysfunction' excuses ICA murdering her child.

BBM

IMO, ICA's statement about not saying anything wasn't about protecting her family but rather about not saying anything that would implicate herself. Remember, she is only thinking about herself.

IOW "Don't worry, I didn't say anything that would make me look bad."

George and Cindy sitting in the livingroom tonight. They continue to peek out the drapes to look for protestors. They need to water the lawn and don't want to waste a dop of water just in case.

That's just how serious I can take this question about what they are doing. I gave up caring about those two years ago when I saw their behavior in a deposition with the Zanny the Nanny case. These two are a big bag of BS.

jmo

For some reason, I am wondering if them leaving Ohio will tie a unknown person into to 'mitigation trail' to ride the path with the family. Didn't they send investigators to Ohio or want to?
The whole thing is so darn :sick: but even if all these 'mitigators' were true, it doesn't explain a darn thing, IMHO. Remember guys, if we get to mitigating factors -------------> it will be because she was already found GUILTY!

I will admit, if the anthony family had not done so much to interfere with justice for Caylee I would feel for them as the bus comes racing.........but I guess all I can say is .................KARMA baby, karma!

JMHO, etc

Well I'm tired but here goes, they have covered for Casey from the beginning, obstructed justice, threatened people, given up work, made money off their dead grandchild, spent it, let their house go into foreclosure while enjoying a cruise,tattooed themselves, bought a boat with the Caylee foundation money, been verbally abusive to just about everyone and lied constantly.....but when the chips are down and their murderous daughter throws around allegations of sexual abuse, do they say "no way" "enough is enough" nope...they decide to sue Brad Conway....

Scameroo, I believe the boat was purchased by Kidfinders and they named it after Caylee. The A's did not purchase it and they do not own it. Kidfinders said they purchased it to help find missing children because the boat has sonar. They may have to wait a long time before they ever get to use it. jmo

Respectfully snipped:

Casey will also flip & blame the whole thing on Baez and she will start visiting with her parents and enlist them in a campaign to get her a new trial. Right now Casey has lots of interaction with her DT. Once the trial is over and she no longer has that she will need someone on the outside to be on her side. She will start using her parents again. I think the A's will be easily sucked in because their mindset it that everything is always everyone else's fault and it's always an "us against them" fight.

ITA with this theory.

I don't believe for a minute GA has ever sexually abused his daughter. IMO,this is all the DT can come up with. They have no defense. George made the statement,"he would do anything to save KC". That said, I also believe he is in on this. ~IMO~

(Bold by me) Hmm...interesting theory. :waitasec:

Unless I missed something (possible), I haven't heard the DT say she was molested by George. What I DID hear them say was that her parents/family failed to PROTECT her and left her unsupervised. I think they will blame the emotional and verbal abuse on C & G, but the sexual abuse will come from outside the immediate family. MOO

I also agree with the poster who said that ALL the Anthony's will turn and throw the lawyers under the bus after the trial -- even if they've agreed to this "plan"

Unless I missed something (possible), I haven't heard the DT say she was molested by George. What I DID hear them say was that her parents/family failed to PROTECT her and left her unsupervised. I think they will blame the emotional and verbal abuse on C & G, but the sexual abuse will come from outside the immediate family. MOO

I also agree with the poster who said that ALL the Anthony's will turn and throw the lawyers under the bus after the trial -- even if they've agreed to this "plan"

I keep thinking that they are going to say Caylee was conceived from a rape. ICA wanted to give the baby up and her parents made her keep Caylee. Of course the attorneys will be thrown under the bus when she loses this case. That is standard. JMO.

I am just going to pray that the bus heading towards the Anthony's pisses them off enough to finally be a voice for Caylee. I do believe that Lee will take offense to the molestation allegations that Casey has thrown on him to the point of possibly being the only one to stand up for Caylee and even possibly, he could be the one to stand up for his parents.

At some point, one of these 3 will see the light...least, that is what I shall pray for until it happens.

I certainly hope you are right. I would love to see these parents stand up for themselves and tell KC it is time she stand on here own two feet and face the music.... it is she after all who wrote this horrific tragedy that we watch unfolding. And if they do not have the strength to stand up for themselves, I would love to see LA do it for them. Then maybe they can begin to put their lives back together.:twocents:

Now the PJ's have heard defense spout out those possible mitigation considerations and once they are out of the barn they are out. So if the A's plan on disrailing SA with their testimony and playing footies with defense the jury will spot it right off the bat. jmo

LOL - Scamperoo!!! You silly! :cupcake:

We are here to express our concepts of what has happened and what we believe will happen, or want to happen. I don't think anyone is wrong or right, especially me - I am willing to take a chance, speak my mind and if I am wrong, I'm wrong.

I don't spend much time being concerned about whether or not the "A's" will be prosecuted, cause they either will or they won't. They will never escape the ultimate punishment, the loss of the beautiful grandchild and the loss/knowledge that not only their daughter a murderer, she killed her own child, their grandchild. I can't even imagine the horror and pain of that.

Lippman is not a master of media communications - I think it's important to remember that. I suspect the A's are "hurt" that Brad Conway would choose media attention after spending time with the A's when they were the most vulnerable.

IMO, I don't think Brad C. has the skills to be on any media program at this point of the game, without being inappropriate. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver