What's in this cellar room photo?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like I may have to put my little experiment off for a day or two. My sister had a heart attack last night and I will be at the hospital with her for a couple of days (she has no one else to stay). I can't wait to do this experiment, it should be very enlightening. Wonder if the hospital folks would be upset if I carried in a window screen or two? :waitasec: At least they have wireless internet at our local hospital so I can keep up with all these great posts of late!

So sorry to hear about your sister, joeskidbeck. Do not worry about your experiment--we'll be here when the time is right. For now, take care of your sister and yourself. Prayers for you both.

Well, for what it's worth, this is the doll I see, or one very similar to it.

holiday2007barbie1.jpg

Thanks for finding that.

One thing that may be confusing the issue is that it appears to me there is ribbon and/or a stream of tinsel/feathery boa possibly, flowing around the area. Could be the long white "trim" might be Christmas decor used in wrapping or decorating. Could be the darker, burgandy "ribbon" could be from wrapping or something like that, as well. Or none of the above. :waitasec:

Y'all know that there are people who know exactly what is in that photo, compliments of whoever was showing them to Larry Schiller and let them be photographed for that documentary. There are a lot of questions about those photos lying helter skelter on the floor: they are obviously not computer images in the infamous Powerpoint Smit put together while working for the BDA. They hard copies of the photos taken at the crime scene.

So how did Schiller get to see them like this? Are they duplicates of the actual crime scene photos, made from the same negatives? Or are they hard copies made from the PowerPoint, which you can do at any photo shop or even Wal-Mart stores?

I just wish one of the undoubtedly scores of people Smit showed those photos to, or gave copies to who showed them around, would come forward and put us out of our misery. Sheesh. This is turning into the much argued "voices on the enhanced 911 tape." Bummer.

After looking again, I believe what is inside the XMAS bag that I see is a baby doll. I can see the face sticking out. Blond hair pulled back, maybe a dark bow on the top, chubby cheeks, even an ear.

After looking again, I believe what is inside the XMAS bag that I see is a baby doll. I can see the face sticking out. Blond hair pulled back, maybe a dark bow on the top, chubby cheeks, even an ear.

I'm seeing dolls all over the place now. It was a veritable doll factory! :innocent:

Curious that the Happy Holiday 1997 Barbie would have been available for Christmas 1996?

And was this a 'giant Barbie', as it would have needed to have been in the photo (when compared to the surrounds)??

I think that I remember her having a MY SIZE barbie...if it is big...then that could be it. It's one of those that is about the size of a three or four year old. The Barbie dress can be taken off, and worn by the child.

The video shows what beautiful kids the Ramsey's had. Both JBR and Burke are good looking kids. They vacationed, played, picnicked, had photos taken together. It is obvious Burke loved his little sister. I hope someday we will know who killed JBR . Not just think but know because the person is caught and it is proven in court of law. The court of public opinion has given the death penalty to many involved.

The video shows what beautiful kids the Ramsey's had. Both JBR and Burke are good looking kids. They vacationed, played, picnicked, had photos taken together. It is obvious Burke loved his little sister. I hope someday we will know who killed JBR . Not just think but know because the person is caught and it is proven in court of law. The court of public opinion has given the death penalty to many involved.

Really? How is it obvious?

I think that I remember her having a MY SIZE barbie...if it is big...then that could be it. It's one of those that is about the size of a three or four year old. The Barbie dress can be taken off, and worn by the child.

Ames,

Could this be the source for the barbie-nightgown? The gown was bloodstained so is important forensic evidence.

I've always assumed JonBenet was either wearing the barbie-nightgown when killed, or it formed part of an initial staging, which was then changed for her white gap-top.

Are these dolls christmas gifts opened by the police or do they belong to JonBenet? If the latter then the dolls need to be incorporated into any theory.

I don't know if she had a life size Barbie or not, but she did have a life size Bride doll. In the video above you can see her getting it at Christmas.

I don't believe the larger doll is a barbie; the proportions are all wrong. The legs are too fat and the torso too small. The larger doll has one leg on top of the smaller baby doll. This is the only photo I've seen of dolls being in the wine cellar...

The white blanket photographed in the wine cellar does not show dolls and I wonder how far away from JonBenet's body the dolls were. And if anyone sees a tissue box...what the heck is it doing in the wine cellar?

OFF TOPIC

KK, in the photo of the pineapple above there is something that just jumped out at me and I'm sure if it's already been discussed, you are the person who would know.
The bowl seems to have quite a bit of pineapple still in it after JonBenet had eaten enough to show up at autopsy. I'm thinking if Patsy had fixed this late night snack for her, would she really have put that much pineapple in the bowl? As a mother, I never would have fed my daughter that much fruit at bedtime. To me, it looks like either Burke or JonBenet filled the bowl.
Maybe in all the frenzy that night, the Ramsey's really did not know that the kids had fixed themselves a snack after they were supposedly in bed and that's why they didn't have an explanation for it or whatever happened that night started right here in the kitchen and Patsy simply didn't realize how important this evidence would end up being. Sorry to go off topic, I just needed to ask these questions while they were fresh in my mind.

Good question. And the Ramseys had just returned from a holiday party with lots of food and drink. Even if JBR was trying to stall bedtime by saying she was hungry, most parents would know this and say no. But if JonBenet or Burke fixed the snack, I would expect to see a lot more pineapple juice. Kids tend to dump in the can without draining the juice first.

I have no idea what this actually is, but with Tricia's recent disclosure of what her source told her about one or more dolls being in that room with JonBenet, I was surprised when this popped out at me.

OT, but can someone provide a link to Tricia's info, please? Thanks!

Good question. And the Ramseys had just returned from a holiday party with lots of food and drink. Even if JBR was trying to stall bedtime by saying she was hungry, most parents would know this and say no. But if JonBenet or Burke fixed the snack, I would expect to see a lot more pineapple juice. Kids tend to dump in the can without draining the juice first.

The pineapple in JB, and in the bowl and the R fridge was fresh pineapple, not canned. In her depos, Patsy mentioned always buying fresh pineapple because the kids liked it. I have never been able to understand why IDI is so reluctant to believe the pineapple belonged to the house when Patsy admitted always having it on hand, it was in Patsy's bowl (with her prints on it). The pineapple in JB was tested against the pineapple in the bowl and the fridge and was found to be "identical down to the rind".

Ok I'm not sure where to put this question but this always freaks me out...in this video, at exactly 2:00 pls look. Is that a stuffed huge Santa or a 'real' Santa? Kind of creepy if you ask me! (I never knew there was a HUGE Santa in da house!)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UCQEOFdYSM[/ame]

It's defintely the Happy Holidays Barbie. but not the ones shown in the example photos. The one in your photo, KK, has white ribbon down both sides of the front of the gown, and was, naturally, the 1997 limited edition doll.

You can find a ton of good photos of them on eBay under 1997 Happy Holidays Barbie. Note-- The doll was produced for retail stores in a BRUNETTE CAUCASIAN AND AN AFRICAN- AMERICAN DOLL VERSION. However, JBR's doll was special, of course. Someone bought her the BLONDE Special Edition doll which was PRODUCED ONLY FOR THE BFC MEMBERS ( BARBIE FAN CLUB). That may be why people have had a hard time matching up the hair with the gown. It is considered to be a " rarity".
Here is a link to one current eBay auction for what I believe is the exact doll in the photo:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-HAPPY-HOLIDAY-BLONDE-BARBIE-A-BFC-EXCLUSIVE_W0QQitemZ370431731151QQcategoryZ160829QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4712.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D8%26pmod%3D220680208005%252B170548566326%252B120630951925%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5116283340210012571

Thanks for posting the photos. I had heard that there were dolls in the basement room a long time ago, from a Pro-Ramsey source whom I believe is now off the Internet forums. I never knew WHAT she was telling the truth about-- very good to see this documented. :)
That is EXACTLY the doll I had in mind!OMG thank you for finding that!

Ok I'm not sure where to put this question but this always freaks me out...in this video, at exactly 2:00 pls look. Is that a stuffed huge Santa or a 'real' Santa? Kind of creepy if you ask me! (I never knew there was a HUGE Santa in da house!)

Suffed Santa, IMO. Either that, or it was a paralyzed dwarf.

If you look at a video of JonBenet "walking" on the pageant with the Christmas tree in the background, there's a long shot at one point and you'll see another very large Santa, sitting against the wall, I think. That could be the same one as in this video or a different one. I have never heard anyone say one way or the other.

Suffed Santa, IMO. Either that, or it was a paralyzed dwarf.

If you look at a video of JonBenet "walking" on the pageant with the Christmas tree in the background, there's a long shot at one point and you'll see another very large Santa, sitting against the wall, I think. That could be the same one as in this video or a different one. I have never heard anyone say one way or the other.

Paralyzed dwarf? K you made me laugh!

Do you have a link for the video of JB in the pageant with the large Santa in the background? I don't know, there are too many large Santas around for my taste. Creepy!

Stuffed Santa??? I've seen it in the video montage. I know that a Santa Suit was retrieved from the basement crawl space. Perhaps they stuffed it every Christmas...

We know the Christmas trees were kept in the wine cellar...and that JonBenet's Christmas tree was decorated with Angels. Perhaps the two dolls in the wine cellar came from JonBenet's tree. I recall the Ramseys stuffing the trees in the wine cellar without taking off all the ornaments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back