When will the investigation resume?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, a document dump will be released soon, now Caylee has been cremated,
memorial service is over and I look for something to start up again since the fingerprints were found on duck tape.

I thought we were getting a dump yesterday???? What happened?

I am NOT in any expertice, but I was ahairdresser for years. I have read that certain drugs like arsenic can be found in hair post mortem; but do not no about cloroform?
Did you notice in the last Easter pictures that Caylee had allot of hair in 2 pig tails.
I was shocked, her hair was beautiful and shiny and dark. (memorial video)
By the Father's day video, her hair has thinned.......anyone else notice that?
Nerves, drugs? cloroform?
CA is a nurse and didn't wonder why???

I noticed that too. I thought it was odd, but I do know children's hair can and usually does change around that age.

Wasn't it reported that LE was supposed to re-interview the Anthony family after the funeral? I guess I am making an assumption that the funeral has occurred because it has been reported that Caylee (sweet angel) was cremated. I am just hoping to see a report soon that LE is in process of doing this.

Is this the precursor to a document dump? Anyone know? Thanks, gogranny

the defense just wants to know if anything has changed in the case, and if so, is requesting that information. that includes information that is for or against the defendant. i would imagine that this motion will be heard and the state will have 15 days to provide any such information, so i wouldn't hold my breath unless this was filed the day they were in court the last time.

LP said on a promo for NG tonight that someone told him that the fingerprints on the duct tape were Caseys. How will the defense spin this?

the defense just wants to know if anything has changed in the case, and if so, is requesting that information. that includes information that is for or against the defendant. i would imagine that this motion will be heard and the state will have 15 days to provide any such information, so i wouldn't hold my breath unless this was filed the day they were in court the last time.

Of course that's what it means and of course they want to know, I WANT TO KNOW. I'm so hoping for something definitive that will CHANGE THIS CASE DRAMATICALLY, as the prosecutor said at the January 31, 2009 hearing and negate a need for a change of venue! This was filed Monday, February 9th. But I do have to stay in touch with reality. Thanks, gogranny

Do you think these are the drivers for the "united" and "strong" comments that opened the family's eulogies yesterday ?

Yes, I do.

And I suppose I missed this - but did the Anthony's have a laptop/webcam on the podium transmitting during the service? So Baez and Casey could watch in the attorney visiting room at the jail? Why was this allowed?

While I know FBI is involved in this case, let's take a realistic look at this. The FBI came to assist because there was a possibility that Caylee had been kidnapped across state lines, I am pretty sure that was the reason FBI came in. ALL physical searches were done by OCSO, FBI facilitated the examination of evidence by sending it to their lab. They also helped recover the remains and any evidence from the 'dump site'. They assisted the ME's office by giving the samples sent to them for analysis high priorty. Both GA and CA had an 'informational meeting' that they requested with the FBI. We all saw those interviews. CA and GA both filled out a questionaire about KC and from what I gathered from the interview tape was that CA was being completely unrealistic in her answers about KC. Not surprising. These were done in early August, I think. I remember CA going through all the people she thought might be involved, and I remember GA talking about the smell in the car, and while I don't remember specifics I am sure they may have lied about things, or at the very least shaded the truth. Did they, in that interview, obstruct justice? Because I think that interview was the only time the FBI interviewed them. they may have sat in when OCSO interviewed people, but I am pretty sure this interview, which was requested by the Athnoys, was the only one the FBI did as 'first chair' so to speak. FBI have people lie to them all the time - they don't prosecute every single person for every single lie. In fact, their arrests are for much serious charges in the cases they handle.

Basically, what I am saying is I seriously doubt the FBI is going to charge GA, Ca or LA with anything at any time. To be blunt about it, this is petty stuff and they much more important cases to work on. KC is in jail, I think it just doesn't matter to the FBI at this point, what the Anthnoys said to them. I assume the FBI has moved on to their next case. They may consult with OCSO over evidence testing, etc. but I think their overt involvment in this case has come to an end. IMHO, of course.

I understand your point of view, but, I think they must be prosecuted or the next person who murders her child and then what, their family can obstruct justice and all and just walk free?

LP said on a promo for NG tonight that someone told him that the fingerprints on the duct tape were Caseys. How will the defense spin this?

Casey loaned the duct tape to Zanny!:rolleyes:

I understand your point of view, but, I think they must be prosecuted or the next person who murders her child and then what, their family can obstruct justice and all and just walk free?

Medusa: I think it will all depend on how serious the obstruction is. I know that sounds like I am splitting hairs, but I really do feel that it is the depth and breadth of the obstruction that would determine whether or not the FBI or any LE agency brings charges against someone. If a family member hides the person suspected of the murder, moves the body, destroys evidence by shredding it, hiding it, threatens other witnesses to try and stop them from talking, then I could see charges being filed.

I know the case can be made that CA washed the clothes and the knife - but I really don't think she was obstructing at that point - I think she is quite the neat freak and that is just what she was doing to keep herself busy while waiting to hear what was going on. I know this is not a popular theory, but it is my theory :)

Of course, we will see what happens down the line. I will be more than happy to hang my head and listen to the 'I told you so's' if they are charged because this is only my opinion - and oh have I been wrong before!

I have no doubt that GA is fragile, in fact, CA and LA too. However, with his appearance at Haleigh's search, that sorta shoots the theory that he's too fragile to interview again. Stay strong LE and continue your work.

I think that some of this is public relations work on behalf of OCSO. They wait until after the memorial in order to ramp up the pressure on the A's, while still maintaining the gracious gentleness of dealing with a "grieving" family. I think they are brilliant! I'll bet we see some actions taken in the next couple of weeks. (I have no knowledge of any specifics, just a prickling feeling on the back of my neck--something's coming soon. I hope.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back