Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If there is a link to Child *advertiser censored* being viewed on the computers then it can most
likely be linked to International *advertiser censored*. Sadly. Hopefully all agencies will share information if that is the situation..I thought FBI would have the computers.
I just hope this leads to rescuing more children?

im all for rescuing more children. maybe we should go thru both interol and the fbi. but do we know if eiether is involved? that damn pd is so tight lipped and secretive.

I can not imagine what the reason would be to release if there was *advertiser censored* on the computers, to the public. This is especially important as knowing pg's tastes will mean that it may be children that are involved. Not sure if that is available to purchase on the computer or not? Inless an investigator leaks the information I don't think we will know until the trial.

I say the more the merrier!! Get them both involved!!

sounds good. now how do we do it? anyone here got connections to either?

I can not imagine what the reason would be to release if there was *advertiser censored* on the computers, to the public. This is especially important as knowing pg's tastes will mean that it may be children that are involved. Not sure if that is available to purchase on the computer or not? Inless an investigator leaks the information I don't think we will know until the trial.

I say the more the merrier!! Get them both involved!!

I totally agree LE would not release the information to the public & they
better not leak it either. Victims should never be identified to the public.
Some of these agencies have taken a copy of a child's face that they recover from a pedophiles computer.
Shared it with other task forces world wide & traced it back to the original city
& to the computers viewing the images & they have been able to arrest
many people who were involved.
I know it is a long shot.
I'm not even trying to say one way or another if PG was involved in making
them. I'm just thinking if he ever viewed it on his computer. It could lead to
the computer the images came from & help save some children..

I totally agree LE would not release the information to the public & they
better not leak it either. Victims should never be identified to the public.
Some of these agencies have taken a copy of a child's face that they recover from a pedophiles computer.
Shared it with other task forces world wide & traced it back to the original city
& to the computers viewing the images & they have been able to arrest
many people who were involved.
I know it is a long shot.
I'm not even trying to say one way or another if PG was involved in making
them. I'm just thinking if he ever viewed it on his computer. It could lead to
the computer the images came from & help save some children..

well they have two filthy kids who apparently had no parents or guardian with them (possibly the parole violater was not connected) so as far as im concerneed, this is an open possibillity

I have no idea what you are talking about really with regard to my post. I was referring to the statement that Jaycee was basically locked-up or whatever for 3.5 years.

I asked for what the sources were for the 3.5 year statement since you keep bringing it up in your posts. I know of one source of that statement, but I am not the one who keeps using that in my posts, you are.

I do, in fact, believe there is enough evidence through sightings to think there were two little girsl with Garrido that are not Jaycee's girls.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/10/earlyshow/main5300008.shtml
Cardoza says police sources tell him it was years before Jaycee was allowed off the Garridos' property. "They put her in the backyard in a tent or one of the outbuildings back there," Cardoza adds. "They left her in the backyard for three-and-a-half years before they let her get out in public.

Cardoza says police sources tell him it was years before Jaycee was allowed off the Garridos' property. "They put her in the backyard in a tent or one of the outbuildings back there," Cardoza adds. "They left her in the backyard for three-and-a-half years before they let her get out in public.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4302914&postcount=66"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Corruption? Contra Costa County[/ame]

if this is true then what is up with the gas station sighting?
seems too much of a coincidence that the van described seems to be one they found in garridos property.
did he call in a tip himself just to laugh at the police?

this is what im wondering. i didnt see anything that said these girls had parents with them, or that the parole violater was connected to them. so wtf is going on here?
All I read is the children are with child services, and when dealing with children, the rules change, it is kept privet.

All I read is the children are with child services, and when dealing with children, the rules change, it is kept privet.

maybe so but if they had parents there would charges and they would be publicn

If there was *advertiser censored* on those computers it wouldn't involve PG, since they belonged to Molino and the neighbor. They are the ones that would get charged for anything that might be on them.

In the neighbor's case, he wasn't associated with PG, PG looked after the house before he moved in but his computer wouldn't have been there at that time. It isn't clear why LE even took that computer since PG didn't have access to the house during it's current occupation, unless they were just fishing because they had a warrant stemming from PG's prior association with the property.

i see a lot of "who shot john' as judge judy would say with theories and such here. we need serious leads to go on here. i dont doubt the validity of the missing girls. but lets not get into random "kiddie *advertiser censored*/cults' stuff. someone needs to do some checking in that area's police records if they can.

Many believe that PG had accomplices. that may mean a kiddy ring of some kind. We really do not know.
But IMO people have to stop discrediting information when we DO get it, because not much is coming....seems to be a town of don't know, don't tell...
Actually who knows how many little girls in that town are abused by their own...sadly enough it is a dumping ground for convicts of all kinds.

if this is true then what is up with the gas station sighting?
seems too much of a coincidence that the van described seems to be one they found in garridos property.
did he call in a tip himself just to laugh at the police?
When JC was asked about that Gas station sighting she said she does not remember that at all.
That is why I think it could have been Michelle not JC.

When pieces of information collide, does not mean that it is all wrong information.
We are dealing with perps and missing girls - there is more then one perp, more then one missing girl.
All the info is good...The key is to take the pieces that do fit, and leave the other pieces to be used in finding the others. JMO
I find the naysayers, and the ones that dismiss sightings closed minded. this case requires a real open mind.

It is an interesting case. With public pressure we can get Officials in our own Cities to form the same task forces.
This is a better link to the article.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/280158

"When it comes to child *advertiser censored* there isn't a huge public outcry against the crime. It's hidden away behind locked doors where silence reigns."

I just want to say you are GREAT!
thank you

maybe so but if they had parents there would charges and they would be publicn
Unfortunately we really do not know...They can also be foster kids; and sadly foster kids are more often abused then protected. :(
It would be great if all children had a loving home, and parents that do not give up on them...Maybe one day this too will happen.

While I know that victims who are children are protected, and not displayed for all of us to see...
I was hoping that at least an article would come out That there was a crack down more children were found.

I am getting very frustrated, and angry with this town/county
very suspicious that they are just going to allow the noise to calm down. Then business as usual....:banghead:

That entire Police force needs to change in order to see something good happen there.
At the rate of perpes there - we should be getting at least 2 busts a week :eek:
I am not from California, I do not believe my letter would mean anything to them.

AGAIN - PLEASE WRITE TO HEADS OF STATE IN CALIFORNIA.

I've wondered if LE found anything on the computers they confiscated from PG, the Molinos and PG's neighbor. We know there were allegations that he used Jack Madeira's bank account to access *advertiser censored* sites, but that's all we know so far.

Does anybody have a link for this? I'd like to pass the media info along when I make phone calls tomorrow. It would bolster my cause if I could show that there is published media established an actual online *advertiser censored* connection.

i see a lot of "who shot john' as judge judy would say with theories and such here. we need serious leads to go on here. i dont doubt the validity of the missing girls. but lets not get into random "kiddie *advertiser censored*/cults' stuff. someone needs to do some checking in that area's police records if they can.

The *advertiser censored* connection to me, is more of an angle to get this out of the hands of local LE, IMO, they have done enough...or not done enough.
I'm not seeing a cult connection. I don't think there is one. Just a high functioning schizophrenic pedophile with a lot of really good luck, coupled with a pretty little girl with a lot of bad luck.

This is not exactly what you all are asking for however, it is part of it:

Antioch not the sex offender rat's nest that media suggests, data show
By John Simerman
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 09/04/2009 10:47:29 AM PDT
Updated: 09/04/2009 08:27:07 PM PDT

"It's a juicy nugget for the worldwide press, tripping alarms on the cable news fear-o-meter.

Anderson Cooper of CNN has the graphics to prove it and a roster of experts to explain how the local area where police say Jaycee Dugard was held in sexual bondage for 18 years has fast become a dense haven for registered sex offenders.

"How Jessica's Law turned Antioch into a paedophile ghetto," splashed a headline Thursday on the Web site of The Independent, a major British newspaper.

Disturbing, if true. Only it's not, according to a Bay Area News Group analysis of sex offender addresses and census data.

News that more than 100 registered sex offenders call Antioch home has sparked a TV news frightfest and stirred worry in local residents. But while the number of registered sex offenders per capita in the city places it above the Bay Area rate of slightly less than one per 1,000 people, Antioch falls well below dozens of other Bay Area communities, and barely cracks the top 10 in Contra Costa County."

much more at link

Does anybody have a link for this? I'd like to pass the media info along when I make phone calls tomorrow. It would bolster my cause if I could show that there is published media established an actual online *advertiser censored* connection.

http://cbs5.com/local/phillip.garrido.neighbor.2.1216808.html
Just to add in the video they show Jack's bank statement with charges from
*advertiser censored* Sites. That Jack said PG was responsible for.

In this article C, Molino tips the press that LE were searching her home
for child *advertiser censored*...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/11/crimesider/entry5302741.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Clip: On Wednesday, authorities raided three properties owned by Molino and her husband, Jim. Molino says they took DVDs, VHS tapes, and a laptop in search of child *advertiser censored* connected to Garrido's case. Authorities did not say what they were looking for.

Sheriff’s spokesman Jimmy Lee told CBS affiliate KPIX San Francisco that Jim Molino was on probation weapons violation so deputies could search his three properties without a warrant.

Authorities searched the Molinos’ business, JM Auto Wreckers in Pittsburg, Calif.; as well as two homes where the couple resided in Pleasant Hill and Bay Point, Calif.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back