Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They won't get involved unless the FBI specifically asks them (their constitution doesnt allow it), and even then it would be to supply requested information only. The FBI won't ask them for assistance unless they have reason to believe that crimes were commited in part outside of the US, and if the FBI knew where that crime occurred, they would contact that country's police force directly.

Actually, that isn't true. But I'm sick of debating. The info has been turned in to them already. If anyone has an issue with me submitting this info they may roll back the clock and stop me at any time. If no one here is able to reverse time, i will stand quite happily by my decision. They have become involved in other cases with no request from outside sources. It really isn't worth debating after the fact. if they act on the info, they act on it, if they don't, they don't. But, it's better to do something than to sit around complaining about the methods of the people that do do something. :banghead:

the first sighting they were 4&5 then 6 months before the SOB was arrested we heard he has been seen with 6&7 year olds. SOUNDS like it is possibly the same girls so if they were 6&7 only 6 Months before he got arrested then then they are still close to that age.

I'd say they were more than likely the same kids. PG doesn't seem to have a real high turn over rate. I can't see him keeping one victim for 18 years and going through others at the rate of what would equal out to one every 3 months.

But, then again, I don't understand much about his pathology, thankfully.

I'd say they were more than likely the same kids. PG doesn't seem to have a real high turn over rate. I can't see him keeping one victim for 18 years and going through others at the rate of what would equal out to one every 3 months.

But, then again, I don't understand much about his pathology, thankfully.

I think i read that someone saw them and estimated they were 4 and 5 in 2006 , which would make them maybe 7 and 8 now possibly.Anyway i must say everyone is grateful that you have a source and can help with this case. Anyone who wouldn't be grateful isnt really interested in helping others anyway and shouldn't factor into our goals.

I think i read that someone saw them and estimated they were 4 and 5 in 2006 , which would make them maybe 7 and 8 now possibly.Anyway i must say everyone is grateful that you have a source and can help with this case. Anyone who wouldn't be grateful isnt really interested in helping others anyway and shouldn't factor into our goals.

They may also be a little older than that now.
I'm just considering that they may not have been kept in good surroundings, may not have been eating right. An undernourished, unwashed 8-9 year old that doesn't talk much could easily be mistaken for an 5-6 year old.

I guess it would be one of the others here that would be able to remember if the girls ever said anything that anyone can recall.

I was reading an article the other day ...when i have time ill go try and find it . It was about a drug bust where they found a small girl who of course didnt belong to anyone in the house but was sold to the dealers for drugs and then they used her for *advertiser censored* if i remember the story. I will try to find it again and link it when i have time :innocent: but this could be the case with these girls also, maybe sold in exchange for meth? But the LE cant just turn them over to CPS without investigating can they ..on the other hand no one has heard a word about them since, so it appears they are being sweep under the rug along with everything else so the crimes dont stack and stack making LE appear to be even worse than is already suspected by the general population.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

This is an old article that has been posted before, I just brought it back up the thread for reference.

It's about the search at the Molinos. I admit I don't have all the info, so I might ask for clarifications on some points.

"As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

This does not mean that the kids weren't theirs. This would be termed environmental neglect and usually not result in an arrest. Typically, abuse results in arrest, neglect in removal. I am inclined to believe that these were not the kids seen with PG, if in fact, PG did come by those two in illegitimate form. I think these may have been unrelated kids in the whole matter. If these kids had ever come in contact with Garrido, I would expect to see that they were removed and something along the lines of "...and are being evaluated for signs of abuse." That is typical media. I really believe that if there were two little girls with PG, these are not them.

Now. Pure speculation. Is it possible that Jaycee had more than 2 children? Could these other two have also been hers and had something happen to them in the last 6 months since they were seen?
If everyone says that they did exist and died accidentally or naturally (everyone being the Garridos and Jaycee, Starlit and Angel) there wouldn't be more charges filed on anyone, except for improper handling of a corpse, and we wouldn't hear anything about it until those charges are filed. But maybe that's why they were digging up the whole yard.
There is a lot that Jaycee has told investigators that we don't know about.
And it could explain what appears to be an attempted media blackout over these kids if they exist. I would expect to hear more about them, if they media weren't being contacted and asked to be quiet about it, possibly pending more charges.

I hate to ask for help finding links, I know it's a pain, but I'm remembering an account, I think it was from the neighbor that had Garrido help her fix something, might have been her car, and he had the little girl with him the whole time. I think she said that the girl was talking to her.
I'm trying to find that link to see what the girl said and I can't find it.
If anyone has the link handy, can they post it?

This is an old article that has been posted before, I just brought it back up the thread for reference.

It's about the search at the Molinos. I admit I don't have all the info, so I might ask for clarifications on some points.

"As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

This does not mean that the kids weren't theirs. This would be termed environmental neglect and usually not result in an arrest. Typically, abuse results in arrest, neglect in removal. I am inclined to believe that these were not the kids seen with PG, if in fact, PG did come by those two in illegitimate form. I think these may have been unrelated kids in the whole matter. If these kids had ever come in contact with Garrido, I would expect to see that they were removed and something along the lines of "...and are being evaluated for signs of abuse." That is typical media. I really believe that if there were two little girls with PG, these are not them.

Now. Pure speculation. Is it possible that Jaycee had more than 2 children? Could these other two have also been hers and had something happen to them in the last 6 months since they were seen?
If everyone says that they did exist and died accidentally or naturally (everyone being the Garridos and Jaycee, Starlit and Angel) there wouldn't be more charges filed on anyone, except for improper handling of a corpse, and we wouldn't hear anything about it until those charges are filed. But maybe that's why they were digging up the whole yard.
There is a lot that Jaycee has told investigators that we don't know about.
And it could explain what appears to be an attempted media blackout over these kids if they exist. I would expect to hear more about them, if they media weren't being contacted and asked to be quiet about it, possibly pending more charges.

JC told her mom I have 2 babies on the phone.
Early on we all wondered if she did not have more kids and how that can be? But we did not come up with an answer for that question. Maybe she did and was told they were still born, maybe she was given Birth control, maybe he learned the rhythm method we do not know.
That is part of what search was looking for in the back, along with other missing children.
But the bones that did turn up were old and not related to the reasons of the search.

The kids found at Molino we have no further info as to their where abouts, at all, other then Child Services took them.

JC told her mom I have 2 babies on the phone.
Early on we all wondered if she did not have more kids and how that can be? But we did not come up with an answer for that question. Maybe she did and was told they were still born, maybe she was given Birth control, maybe he learned the rhythm method we do not know.
That is part of what search was looking for in the back, along with other missing children.
But the bones that did turn up were old and not related to the reasons of the search.

The kids found at Molino we have no further info as to their where abouts, at all, other then Child Services took them.

Well, I knew we wouldn't have any other info on the kids removed. I have just seen the speculation, speculated myself, that the kids taken from there were the same kids seen with PG. I don't think they are, just based on what I know about CPS.
And, I remembered the phone call after you said something about it. Still doesn't mean that the two younger ones weren't hers too, but, if it's here, I'll just go dig up that info, since most everything I could say, is probably already said there.

I hate to ask for help finding links, I know it's a pain, but I'm remembering an account, I think it was from the neighbor that had Garrido help her fix something, might have been her car, and he had the little girl with him the whole time. I think she said that the girl was talking to her.
I'm trying to find that link to see what the girl said and I can't find it.
If anyone has the link handy, can they post it?

Here ya go....I couldn't find an original article, but this was out there on a website called Maggie's notebook, anyway, sounds like maybe this neighbor, Haydee Perry, was on Geraldo when they said it?

CDT 8-30-09: According to a police spokesman, a number of years ago, Phillip Garrido had access to the next door neighbor's property, which was vacant at that time and had nothing to do with the current occupant, Damon Robinson. Years ago, Garrido lived in a shed on the property now occupied by Mr. Robinson, and now being searched. Mr. Robinson is not a suspect or a person of interest in anyway in the Dugard-Garrido case. Mr. Robinson offered his property to the police for investigation. Perhaps police are looking for the bodies of the missing prostitutes. The spokesman confirmed that cadaver dogs are on the property. 9:05 pm CDT: Geraldo is on this minute. A neighbor of the Garrido's, Haydee Perry, is speaking. She has lived near Garrido for a couple of months. He came to her house to help her charge her car battery. Jaycee's 11 year old daughter accompanied her father (Phillip Garrido). The young girl told Ms. Perry that she had a sister, and they had some casual conversation about how she and her sister would fight every day but they always made up. Then she told Perry that she also had a 28 year old sister. If this is true, Jaycee's girls believed that Jaycee their mother, was their older sister. Haydee Perry said she saw the 11 year old more frequently thann the 15 year-year-old, and that the girl seemed to stare vacantly much of the time.

Here ya go....I couldn't find an original article, but this was out there on a website called Maggie's notebook, anyway, sounds like maybe this neighbor, Haydee Perry, was on Geraldo when they said it?

CDT 8-30-09: According to a police spokesman, a number of years ago, Phillip Garrido had access to the next door neighbor's property, which was vacant at that time and had nothing to do with the current occupant, Damon Robinson. Years ago, Garrido lived in a shed on the property now occupied by Mr. Robinson, and now being searched. Mr. Robinson is not a suspect or a person of interest in anyway in the Dugard-Garrido case. Mr. Robinson offered his property to the police for investigation. Perhaps police are looking for the bodies of the missing prostitutes. The spokesman confirmed that cadaver dogs are on the property. 9:05 pm CDT: Geraldo is on this minute. A neighbor of the Garrido's, Haydee Perry, is speaking. She has lived near Garrido for a couple of months. He came to her house to help her charge her car battery. Jaycee's 11 year old daughter accompanied her father (Phillip Garrido). The young girl told Ms. Perry that she had a sister, and they had some casual conversation about how she and her sister would fight every day but they always made up. Then she told Perry that she also had a 28 year old sister. If this is true, Jaycee's girls believed that Jaycee their mother, was their older sister. Haydee Perry said she saw the 11 year old more frequently thann the 15 year-year-old, and that the girl seemed to stare vacantly much of the time.

I will add this to the original count of people who had seen PG with little girls.
Thank you....

If anyone finds the links to C. Molino having seen the girls Lets put that up too.
thanks in advance....

UPDATE

BBM

That makes 6 sightings so far

1-Dale and Polly White - The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/NEWS/908290346/1321/news
lady who lives in back - of the property saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
Here is the quote from the same article as I posted a link to above:
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence."We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Several neighbors said they had seen the girls and knew they didn't go to school. Some believed they were home-schooled."

2- Damon Robinson[/U] lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.

Robinson said.
He would occasionally see the girls in the back yard. They wouldn't speak to him but would stand and
look at him. "Sometimes I would wave. They would stare at me. They would wave if he OK'd it,"
Damon Robinson Saw all the girls & thought it was just fine.

3-Erika Pratt (Damons girlfriend) saw 5 girls in 2006.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/BAT219F97H.DTL
Pratt, 25, told The Chronicle on Thursday that she had seen "little girls and women" living in Garrido's backyard, but that when sheriff's deputies came out to the paroled sex offender's home, they told her they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant.

Pratt said Garrido had told her boyfriend that "he was a sex addict."
An unidentified deputy sent out to the house on Walnut Avenue stayed for half an hour, deemed the situation to be a potential code violation and concluded that "there was not any criminal misbehavior," Rupf said.
The deputy did not ask to see the backyard. He left after warning Garrido that no one should be living outside in a residential neighborhood, Rupf said.

4- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...en with Alleged Jaycee Kidnapper/Default.aspx

5- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27 Saw 2 little girls in Garridos car 6 months before his arrest
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

6- Anna Rivera moved in to the neighbourhood recently & now wants to leave.
Saw 2 little blond girls recently with him.

WINE COLOR IS for the 2 little girls
GREEN COLOR is sigtings of "the girls"

1-Dale and Polly White - The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/NEWS/908290346/1321/news
lady who lives in back - of the property saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
Here is the quote from the same article as I posted a link to above:
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence."We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Several neighbors said they had seen the girls and knew they didn't go to school. Some believed they were home-schooled."

2- Damon Robinson[/U] lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.

Robinson said.
He would occasionally see the girls in the back yard. They wouldn't speak to him but would stand and
look at him. "Sometimes I would wave. They would stare at me. They would wave if he OK'd it,"
Damon Robinson Saw all the girls & thought it was just fine.

3-Erika Pratt (Damons girlfriend) saw 5 girls in 2006.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/BAT219F97H.DTL
Pratt, 25, told The Chronicle on Thursday that she had seen "little girls and women" living in Garrido's backyard, but that when sheriff's deputies came out to the paroled sex offender's home, they told her they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant.

Pratt said Garrido had told her boyfriend that "he was a sex addict."
An unidentified deputy sent out to the house on Walnut Avenue stayed for half an hour, deemed the situation to be a potential code violation and concluded that "there was not any criminal misbehavior," Rupf said.
The deputy did not ask to see the backyard. He left after warning Garrido that no one should be living outside in a residential neighborhood, Rupf said.

4- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...en with Alleged Jaycee Kidnapper/Default.aspx

5- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27 Saw 2 little girls in Garridos car 6 months before his arrest
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

6- Anna Rivera moved in to the neighbourhood recently & now wants to leave.
Saw 2 little blond girls recently with him

7- CDT 8-30-09: According to a police spokesman, a number of years ago, Phillip Garrido had access to the next door neighbor's property, which was vacant at that time and had nothing to do with the current occupant, Damon Robinson. Years ago, Garrido lived in a shed on the property now occupied by Mr. Robinson, and now being searched. Mr. Robinson is not a suspect or a person of interest in anyway in the Dugard-Garrido case. Mr. Robinson offered his property to the police for investigation. Perhaps police are looking for the bodies of the missing prostitutes. The spokesman confirmed that cadaver dogs are on the property. 9:05 pm CDT: Geraldo is on this minute. A neighbor of the Garrido's, Haydee Perry, is speaking. She has lived near Garrido for a couple of months. He came to her house to help her charge her car battery. Jaycee's 11 year old daughter accompanied her father (Phillip Garrido). The young girl told Ms. Perry that she had a sister, and they had some casual conversation about how she and her sister would fight every day but they always made up. Then she told Perry that she also had a 28 year old sister. If this is true, Jaycee's girls believed that Jaycee their mother, was their older sister. Haydee Perry said she saw the 11 year old more frequently thann the 15 year-year-old, and that the girl seemed to stare vacantly much of the time.

I will add this to the original count of people who had seen PG with little girls.
Thank you....

I believe,Ms. Perry is specifically referring to Garrido's children, not the unidentified two children.

I just cant figure out why everyone seems to say that the 15 year old is always staring vacantly into space. Think she is autistic or that he drugged her or what could be the reason, it seems like there are more than one person that said this now.

If everyone says that they did exist and died accidentally or naturally (everyone being the Garridos and Jaycee, Starlit and Angel) there wouldn't be more charges filed on anyone, except for improper handling of a corpse, and we wouldn't hear anything about it until those charges are filed. But maybe that's why they were digging up the whole yard. There is a lot that Jaycee has told investigators that we don't know about.

The Hayward Police Department and the Dublin Police Department I believe were the LE that initiated the digging, both unfortunately, looking for the possible remains of Micheala Garecht and Ilene Misheloff. :(

The Hayward Police Department and the Dublin Police Department I believe were the LE that initiated the digging, both unfortunately, looking for the possible remains of Micheala Garecht and Ilene Misheloff. :(

fortunately they didnt find any fetusus there.
they didnt find any human bodies at all, kidnap vicitms or not. just old indian and animal bones

I just cant figure out why everyone seems to say that the 15 year old is always staring vacantly into space. Think she is autistic or that he drugged her or what could be the reason, it seems like there are more than one person that said this now.

the picks i saw of them in san fran she wasnt staring vacantly at all

we did not see any clear photos of JC's daughter. so we can not say.
there are 2 reasons possible.
Drugs, or cult's kind of brain washing.
We do not know. but you are correct everyone has said that the girls had a very blank stare. or something about a daze.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247
Back