Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interpol can definitely take the case in a positive direction!!

I also had another idea. Maybe we should also try to focus on WHO these children might be. If in 2006 the witness to the children in the backyard stated the younger girls were 4, maybe we should start searching missing children reports for infants and chilren taken from 2000 until 2006. We would be searching for a needle in a haystack (or 2 for that matter), but there is a possibility that they could have been kidnapped at some point. I know other possibilities have been brought up also, but what does everyone think about starting a search?

That's what the timeline was made up for no????

my eyesight must be better cause i know what i saw.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4238004&postcount=70"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photos & Other Images ***NO DISCUSSION***[/ame]

Most photos we have seen look like this...Nobody has seen clear photos of the girls. NO ONE.

Instead of haggling over it, if there are photos link. If you can't link, be prepared for it to be torn apart.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=7007035

This is an old article that has been posted before, I just brought it back up the thread for reference.

It's about the search at the Molinos. I admit I don't have all the info, so I might ask for clarifications on some points.

"As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

This was a rental proeprty owned by the Molinos. Does anyone know the address of this property? Might want to do an RSO check on it???

This is an old article that has been posted before, I just brought it back up the thread for reference.

It's about the search at the Molinos. I admit I don't have all the info, so I might ask for clarifications on some points.

"As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

This was a rental proeprty owned by the Molinos. Does anyone know the address of this property? Might want to do an RSO check on it???

still wondering if the kids had parents or what?
if so why no mention of arrests? they dont have to name them.

still wondering if the kids had parents or what?
if so why no mention of arrests? they dont have to name them.

This is what I was driving at in the really long post. Why does everyone think there should have been an arrest? If the kids were taken for environmental neglect (really dirty house) there typically is not an arrest.
Or am I totally misunderstanding the issue of the non-arrest?

This is what I was driving at in the really long post. Why does everyone think there should have been an arrest? If the kids were taken for environmental neglect (really dirty house) there typically is not an arrest.
Or am I totally misunderstanding the issue of the non-arrest?

child endangersment charges.
then again there are none of those for garrido despite the way he treated jaycee and the girls for years.

child endangersment charges.
then again there are none of those for garrido despite the way he treated jaycee and the girls for years.

Yes, but for standard charges of neglect of a child, they typically don't arrest. It's not the same as abuse. Totally up to the officers whether they wanted to pursue endangerment charges. Most of the time they are a pain in the butt to prosecute.

Yes, but for standard charges of neglect of a child, they typically don't arrest. It's not the same as abuse. Totally up to the officers whether they wanted to pursue endangerment charges. Most of the time they are a pain in the butt to prosecute.

well if they are serious about removal of the kids they should prosecute.
if not it will be easier to get the kids back with 'parenting classes' and such

So i guess we are assuming they were the guys who was arrested's kids? If they weren't then there would be charges of some kind or no? And if they are or aren't they could still be the two girls. Do we know if they were young girls or not? Maybe PG was offering babysitting services i wouldn't put it past him

i am quite sure they were the kids of the residents of the house. Otherwise, we would have heard more about it. There probably would have been charges if they weren't their kids.
I'm not ready to face the idea of PG as babysitter. I already have nightmares.

ETA: On second thought, I have heard "removed", but not "took custody of", so they might not have been the residents kids. They may have been removed from the home and returned to their parents.
I hate incomplete media.

i am quite sure they were the kids of the residents of the house. Otherwise, we would have heard more about it. There probably would have been charges if they weren't their kids.
I'm not ready to face the idea of PG as babysitter. I already have nightmares.

ETA: On second thought, I have heard "removed", but not "took custody of", so they might not have been the residents kids. They may have been removed from the home and returned to their parents.
I hate incomplete media.

this is why i REALLY REALLY wish we could clear this up.
i know it seems like im on a wild goose chase. but its worth checking out i think.

i know it seems like im on a wild goose chase. but its worth checking out i think.

I agree, but it seems like everything that I can find in the media is the same one sentence repeated over and over again.
If it isn't in the media, there really is no other way. No one on earth guards their records like CPS.

Yep I agree , it seems like its being swept under the carpet to me. Maybe I dont know that much about LE but i do know they very quickly swept in there as if they knew there was something going on..suspicious to me.

I agree, but it seems like everything that I can find in the media is the same one sentence repeated over and over again.
If it isn't in the media, there really is no other way. No one on earth guards their records CPS.

my2sisters or anyone else here living in that area is there anyway we can get more info on this?

Billie... I asked this question before and I have been unable to find an address. I tried to search property records for the Molinos at criiss, but came up empty handed - although that system didn't always work right for me on other searches so I would encourage others to tell us if they searched there for them. I also came up with a property in Bay Point listed for Patricia and the address of that - probably no connection but who knows.

Billie... I asked this question before and I have been unable to find an address. I tried to search property records for the Molinos at criiss, but came up empty handed - although that system didn't always work right for me on other searches so I would encourage others to tell us if they searched there for them. I also came up with a property in Bay Point listed for Patricia and the address of that - probably no connection but who knows.

it doesnt hurt to check out all possibilites thats for sure.

when those photos were originally posted there faces were not blotted out like that.
ALL the photos were always bloted out, there is a photo thread. No one can change the photos there. ;)
but it is OK if you want to be stubborn. NOBODY saw the girls clearly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
looneymom
Back