Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ALL the photos were always bloted out, there is a photo thread. No one can change the photos there. ;)
but it is OK if you want to be stubborn. NOBODY saw the girls clearly.

im not being stubborn im saying what i think i remember.
my mind must be playing tricks on me

im not being stubborn im saying what i think i remember.
my mind must be playing tricks on me
we have a photo thread, I went through all the pix just in case I missed one, I know that children are protected by law, and their PIX wont be out for a long while.
but I did not say it right from the start in case I was wrong.
I asked you to go review what you are posting about....I went to make sure and I am sure.

Billie... I asked this question before and I have been unable to find an address. I tried to search property records for the Molinos at criiss, but came up empty handed - although that system didn't always work right for me on other searches so I would encourage others to tell us if they searched there for them. I also came up with a property in Bay Point listed for Patricia and the address of that - probably no connection but who knows.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=66616&provider=top

In this link top right corner watch the little video, near the end of it.
They actually show Molino's rental home & it has #50 at the door.
But they don't give the street name.
This is a crap shoot but maybe someone local might recognize the street?

I am very interested if Patricia does own other property because Jaycee
could sue them for holding her hostage?

When the case first broke Cheyvonne had pictures of the girls on her myspace page. The photos were not pixilated until they were taken from the site, so it is possible that you saw them, kbl.

I know this is about the 2 other missing/unknown children.
If PG does have photo's of them & others, they could be hidden in the house still.

I hope LE is planning on checking inside the walls, ceilings & floors.
I have been wondering when the house will get torn down.

Paul had their murder videos hidden in the ceiling of a closet.
LE did not find them during their search.
Paul's lawyer went in & got them & handed them too late to get Karla's "sweet heart deal" cancelled.

JusticeForVictims

I will go watch that. I think the prop I found under her name was on Elm Street (w. Pittsburg/Bay Point) - someone else found on here found it also. I'll look for it, but if I remember I couldn't tell if she had sold it or not

Here it is, Billie found it first

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4295485&postcount=102"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Patricia Garrido[/ame]

Here's the address - things might need double checked

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/1384-Elm-St_Pittsburg_CA_94565_2f66af01

when those photos were originally posted there faces were not blotted out like that.

Kbl, you have my apologies.
If you use google images, there are unblurred images of her daughters, in profile, still available on the web, from sites in the UK.
I am not linking, as I think it's wrong.

Kbl, you have my apologies.
If you use google images, there are unblurred images of her daughters, in profile, still available on the web, from sites in the UK.
I am not linking, as I think it's wrong.

Actually they're not. They're blurred, as opposed to pixellated, so in the thumbnails it looks like they are unobscured, but their faces are definitely not visible. Unless of course you're seeing something completely different than I am, but since you (understandably) don't want to link it I don't know.

ETA: Before anyone starts in on how contrarian this forum is, etc. I just want to add that the reason I'm saying this is not to argue, but because I imagine that the idea of their being un-pixellated pictures of Starlit and Angel on the web would be upsetting to some, as it is to me, because they deserve anonymity.

JusticeForVictims

I will go watch that. I think the prop I found under her name was on Elm Street (w. Pittsburg/Bay Point) - someone else found on here found it also. I'll look for it, but if I remember I couldn't tell if she had sold it or not

Here it is, Billie found it first

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Patricia Garrido

Here's the address - things might need double checked

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/1384-Elm-St_Pittsburg_CA_94565_2f66af01

Data was removed.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=66616&provider=top

In this link top right corner watch the little video, near the end of it.
They actually show Molino's rental home & it has #50 at the door.
But they don't give the street name.
This is a crap shoot but maybe someone local might recognize the street?

I am very interested if Patricia does own other property because Jaycee
could sue them for holding her hostage?

Well, I don't think that house can related to Patricia and, quite frankly, I don't think the kids that were there probably were the two girls seen with Garrido. I guess we don't know for sure, just a hunch though. I thought what she said about having 600 more videos they didn't take was interesting - it tends to make me think LE had no idea if there was any connection with child *advertiser censored* or whatever and just stormed them because they could.

I found a couple that could be enlarged straight from thumbnail. The pixelation didn't show up the same as it does when you simply click on the picture to go to the site.
I found one that was fully non-pixelated, in Photobucket, but I alerted on it and it's already been removed.

ETA: Blurred, pixelated...I know I confused the two terms, but I am too tired to go back and fix it. I'm not good with Photoshop-y terms.

If PG does have photo's of them & others, they could be hidden in the house still.

Karla & Paul had their murder videos hidden in the ceiling of a closet.
Karla's lawyer went in & got them & handed them in after he got her a "sweet heart deal".

OMG that is just soooo sick! Setting up your own "sweet deal" if you get caught!

we have a photo thread, I went through all the pix just in case I missed one, I know that children are protected by law, and their PIX wont be out for a long while.
but I did not say it right from the start in case I was wrong.
I asked you to go review what you are posting about....I went to make sure and I am sure.

my mind played tricks on me.
im sorry

[/B]

OMG that is just soooo sick! Setting up your own "sweet deal" if you get caught!

i fear nancy is gonna get this same seetheart deal.
i hope not. shes the one who snatched jaycee, she's the one who didnt let her go for four months when garrido as locked up.......she's a monster.

I found a couple that could be enlarged straight from thumbnail. The pixelation didn't show up the same as it does when you simply click on the picture to go to the site.
I found one that was fully non-pixelated, in Photobucket, but I alerted on it and it's already been removed.

ETA: Blurred, pixelated...I know I confused the two terms, but I am too tired to go back and fix it. I'm not good with Photoshop-y terms.

thanks for the support not my kids. but im moving on here.

thanks for the support not my kids. but im moving on here.

Me too, I was just stating that I was wrong. I won't dwell on it, because there's no reason to. Hopefully the others that are out there will be removed, or the owners sued heartily. Other than that, there is nothing else to say about it.

Karla & Paul had their murder videos hidden in the ceiling of a closet.
Karla's lawyer went in & got them & handed them in after he got her a "sweet heart deal".

I have to respectfully add to this. From what I've read, it was actually Paul who sent his lawyer to get the video tapes, which were hidden up behind an in-ceiling light fixture in the upstairs bathroom. Karla would have loved to have them, and tried to find them, but failed. The reason Paul wanted them is because they showed Karla as an incredibly willing participant in the rapes, not the battered zombie wife she was pretending to be as to not have to pay for her crimes. Paul's lawyer kept the videotapes for a v e r y long time, and was later prosecuted and/or disbarred for withholding evidence. By that time, her sweetheart deal was done and while they could have pulled the deal, for a variety of reasons I won't go into now, they did not, thus she served twelve years, then got out, got married, had a baby, and allegedly moved to the Caribbean. Paul, however, is banished forever in his own specially-designed-for-extra-evil-people cell, which is fine with me, but Karla should be in her own evil cell forever, too.

Every single square inch of the Garrido property and house needs to be searched, IMHO. Hidden in, among, or under all that gross filth and clutter has got to be more evidence, either that would be helpful in the prosecution for this case, or for others.

I have to respectfully add to this. From what I've read, it was actually Paul who sent his lawyer to get the video tapes, which were hidden up behind an in-ceiling light fixture in the upstairs bathroom. Karla would have loved to have them, and tried to find them, but failed. The reason Paul wanted them is because they showed Karla as an incredibly willing participant in the rapes, not the battered zombie wife she was pretending to be as to not have to pay for her crimes. Paul's lawyer kept the videotapes for a v e r y long time, and was later prosecuted and/or disbarred for withholding evidence. By that time, her sweetheart deal was done and while they could have pulled the deal, for a variety of reasons I won't go into now, they did not, thus she served twelve years, then got out, got married, had a baby, and allegedly moved to the Caribbean. Paul, however, is banished forever in his own specially-designed-for-extra-evil-people cell, which is fine with me, but Karla should be in her own evil cell forever, too.

Every single square inch of the Garrido property and house needs to be searched, IMHO. Hidden in, among, or under all that gross filth and clutter has got to be more evidence, either that would be helpful in the prosecution for this case, or for others.

i beleve they called her deal in retrospect "the deal with the devil" cant agree more.

i fear nancy is gonna get this same seetheart deal.
i hope not. shes the one who snatched jaycee, she's the one who didnt let her go for four months when garrido as locked up.......she's a monster.

From what I've seen, there is just NO REASON to give Nancy anything. There's enough evidence to keep PG in prison for the rest of his putrid life! The only reason they could possibly have IMO to give her any kind of break is if she knows something about other unsolved crimes. JMO (but I sure do hope I'm right!) Buenas Noches, ya'll.

From what I've seen, there is just NO REASON to give Nancy anything. There's enough evidence to keep PG in prison for the rest of his putrid life! The only reason they could possibly have IMO to give her any kind of break is if she knows something about other unsolved crimes. JMO (but I sure do hope I'm right!) Buenas Noches, ya'll.

imo if any of these crimes are after 1991, then jaycee is helping them with that. no need to give nancy anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back