Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I recently found a bunch of pictures of the backyard prison that I'd never seen before. One of the pictures is taken through the window of Jaycee's tent and it shows a table with a small photograph sitting on it. Because of the low quality it's hard to make much out, but it looks like a blonde woman in a bikini top with a young child standing on either side of her. Both of the kids are wearing some kind of sunglasses or goggles, and the taller one may be wearing a life vest. The difference in the children's heights seems like it could be enough that they're 4 years apart and are Jaycee's girls, but I'm no expert on these things. The tallest is about chest to shoulder high on the woman, and the younger is barely chest high.

The photos on the site were taken 8/29, and in the later pictures of the backyard prison (I think the ones by Nick Stern?) the same table is shown with the same items, but the picture is gone, so I'm guessing LE took it either to enter into evidence or give back to Jaycee.

I don't really feel comfortable linking it here, because if it is Jaycee and her daughters...but I'm also wondering if it could be the two little girls who are missing? How long has PG had that pool in the backyard? Does it look old and worn enough to have been there when Jaycee's 15 year old would have only been chest high to an adult woman? Maybe this is an old picture and they'd just been playing in the sprinkler? Is the blonde woman Jaycee? Another victim? A relative?

What do you guys make of this?

Someone on another forum looked at the Garrido property with Google Earth where you can go back and see images fo previous years. He said the only difference he saw was that the pool was not there. Maybe that could at least hone in on the the time frame for it.

anthroamy if you link it, it doesn't bother me. I don't have to click.

Someone on another forum looked at the Garrido property with Google Earth where you can go back and see images fo previous years. He said the only difference he saw was that the pool was not there. Maybe that could at least hone in on the the time frame for it.

I checked Google Earth and it looks like they bought the pool in the summer of 2002, meaning Starlit and Angel would have been 4 and 8. An eight year old I could see coming up to a 5' 3" woman's shoulder (assuming this woman is Jaycee) but a 4 year old being chest high? Even if this picture was taken a few years later that can't be right based on their current heights, can it?

Well, I don't either, but in this case, I think what she said is interesting for the public to evaluate. I hope LE (was it the CC County Sheriff's office) conducted themselves properly and did a thorough search as they already have credibility problems. There are other cases where the CCC Sheriff's office has been charged with being too brutal in an invasion like that also - also involving drawing guns/children (I'm not sure if this happened at the Molino because of the way she states it). I just hope the info they found isn't thrown out in court and the investigation isn't sloppy or seen as sloppy at the Molino's. I'm getting off topic here, but sometimes I wonder if Sheriff Rupf doesn't think this is still the Wild Wild West.

this isnt anymore off topic then the pages about jaycees' computer time was.
and since i think the kids found on the molinos property might be linked to this it's not off base either.

I'm just going to link the picture. I'm really sorry if it offends anyone and I have mixed feelings about it myself.

My curiosity is getting the better of me, I guess. Another member here looked at it and saw something totally different than what I saw, and trying out my rusty math skills on the date/height/age thing is giving me a headache. I'd like more people's input on what they think they see.

Maybe someone with good Photoshop skills could also try to clean up the image?

http://www.isifa.com/detail_ed.php?id=23732605

I'm just going to link the picture. I'm really sorry if it offends anyone and I have mixed feelings about it myself.

My curiosity is getting the better of me, I guess. Another member here looked at it and saw something totally different than what I saw, and trying out my rusty math skills on the date/height/age thing is giving me a headache. I'd like more people's input on what they think they see.

Maybe someone with good Photoshop skills could also try to clean up the image?

http://www.isifa.com/detail_ed.php?id=23732605

Looks like a double exposure.
I said I didn't have to look, not that I wouldn't.

when i lilnked to it i couldnt really see anything.
maybe that's a good thing

I had to do some photo editing to it.
I say it looks like a double exposure, because the only clear face in the shot is all the way off in one corner and looks like a posed shot, while the focal point of the picture itself is blurry and very cloudy. It could be a woman and two kids, it could be a llama. It's just not discernible with my software.

I checked Google Earth and it looks like they bought the pool in the summer of 2002, meaning Starlit and Angel would have been 4 and 8. An eight year old I could see coming up to a 5' 3" woman's shoulder (assuming this woman is Jaycee) but a 4 year old being chest high? Even if this picture was taken a few years later that can't be right based on their current heights, can it?

I looked at the photo and manipulated it a little which didn't really help. I magnified it too. I can do more, but from what I can see it looks like one young woman or an older girl in the center and a younger girl on the left with a towel on her head - both in sun glasses. I'm having a difficult time with the image to the right that looks like it could be a kid with sunglasses but the dark orange red stuff on what would be the child's head and the extremely large sun glasses (if that's what they are) makes it difficult to know if this is a kid, a stuffed animal, or what. It could be a kid with one of those wild bathing caps on or something.

The kid on the left looks quite young to me because of the size of the adult sun glasses and size of the head. The girl/young woman in the middle does appear to have blonde hair a little longer than should length.

the kid on the left could be about 7-8... the one on the right, if it's a kid, could be sitting on something so I don't think you can make a height comparison.

It could just be because it is small or because of exposure probs, but the figure ont he left is also quite a bit redder than the other two - as far as I can tell it looks more like a doll or stuffed figure or something - notice also the head seems to be too big for the body? That could be a consequence of the photography or blurring due to the red color on the pic frame - this happens

I want to add it is difficult to tell the depth from the photo - that could make it appear the girl on the left is smaller than she actually is?

On second look, it does appear as if the figure on the left could be a child who is pushing up their sunglasses - see the hand shape?

One might be able to get a better idea of how the children are by comparing the size of adult sunglasses to the kids faces - looks like the woman/girl in the middle has on smaller adult sunglasses so the kids must have on some honkers?

Ok, maybe the older woman has on sunglasses and the kids have goggles?

I looked at the photo and manipulated it a little which didn't really help. I magnified it too. I can do more, but from what I can see it looks like one young woman or an older girl in the center and a younger girl on the left with a towel on her head - both in sun glasses. I'm having a difficult time with the image to the right that looks like it could be a kid with sunglasses but the dark orange red stuff on what would be the child's head and the extremely large sun glasses (if that's what they are) makes it difficult to know if this is a kid, a stuffed animal, or what. It could be a kid with one of those wild bathing caps on or something.

The kid on the left looks quite young to me because of the size of the adult sun glasses and size of the head. The girl/young woman in the middle does appear to have blonde hair a little longer than should length.

the kid on the left could be about 7-8... the one on the right, if it's a kid, could be sitting on something so I don't think you can make a height comparison.

It could just be because it is small or because of exposure probs, but the figure ont he left is also quite a bit redder than the other two - as far as I can tell it looks more like a doll or stuffed figure or something - notice also the head seems to be too big for the body? That could be a consequence of the photography or blurring due to the red color on the pic frame - this happens

I want to add it is difficult to tell the depth from the photo - that could make it appear the girl on the left is smaller than she actually is?

Time, thank you so much! The kid/figure on the right may be appearing redder because of the way the sun is shining on the table through the clear red plastic on the frame. Also, the frame is sitting at an angle which seems to be distorting things a bit.

It does look to me like the woman is wearing small sunglasses (Weren't those coming into style around 2002 or 2003?) and the kids are wearing goggles. When I enlarge it I can see the child on the right's hand like you say.

There is no need to make several posts here on something that is off topic just becasue no posts are being made. This all just makes it more difficult for those who want to read and do look at new posts. I know for me, this is getting laborious. I know I am not supposed to be saying that on here also, but please people, we do not need so much filler and chat.

Time, thank you so much! The kid/figure on the right may be appearing redder because of the way the sun is shining on the table through the clear red plastic on the frame. Also, the frame is sitting at an angle which seems to be distorting things a bit.

It does look to me like the woman is wearing small sunglasses (Weren't those coming into style around 2002 or 2003?) and the kids are wearing goggles. When I enlarge it I can see the child on the right's hand like you say.

Yes, I think that is probably the case. I wish we could make out the kid on the left better and it wasn't so distorted, but now I'm convinced it is a kid because of the hand.

I recently found a bunch of pictures of the backyard prison that I'd never seen before. One of the pictures is taken through the window of Jaycee's tent and it shows a table with a small photograph sitting on it. Because of the low quality it's hard to make much out, but it looks like a blonde woman in a bikini top with a young child standing on either side of her. Both of the kids are wearing some kind of sunglasses or goggles, and the taller one may be wearing a life vest. The difference in the children's heights seems like it could be enough that they're 4 years apart and are Jaycee's girls, but I'm no expert on these things. The tallest is about chest to shoulder high on the woman, and the younger is barely chest high.

The photos on the site were taken 8/29, and in the later pictures of the backyard prison (I think the ones by Nick Stern?) the same table is shown with the same items, but the picture is gone, so I'm guessing LE took it either to enter into evidence or give back to Jaycee.
I don't really feel comfortable linking it here, because if it is Jaycee and her daughters...but I'm also wondering if it could be the two little girls who are missing? How long has PG had that pool in the backyard? Does it look old and worn enough to have been there when Jaycee's 15 year old would have only been chest high to an adult woman? Maybe this is an old picture and they'd just been playing in the sprinkler? Is the blonde woman Jaycee? Another victim? A relative?

What do you guys make of this?

From what I can see of that picture there are four people in it. One sitting on the left with dark hair, a small person with sunglasses or goggles on a blond person standing and another small person. For some reason, the blond person reminds me of one of those cut-outs of like a model or something, or has a wig on. It's really hard to tell, anyway, if you don't mind sharing, where did you find all these "new"/"old" pictures? Thanks.

Yes, I think that is probably the case. I wish we could make out the kid on the left better and it wasn't so distorted, but now I'm convinced it is a kid because of the hand.

In my Paint Shop Pro I can fairly clearly see Jaycees recognizable smile on the far left, exactly half way up the photo. I see 4, maybe 5, blonde females. One is wearing a pinkish brimmed hat. If you crop out as much of the frame as possible it's easier to see the images.

LE said they took some pictures during their search that they thought Jaycee might want to keep. I wonder if this is one of them.

I don't know if this will show up, but I'm going to try. Does anyone recognize Jaycee's smile?

Attachments

• ~pic3.jpg
    ~pic3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 19
From what I can see of that picture there are four people in it. One sitting on the left with dark hair, a small person with sunglasses or goggles on a blond person standing and another small person. For some reason, the blond person reminds me of one of those cut-outs of like a model or something, or has a wig on. It's really hard to tell, anyway, if you don't mind sharing, where did you find all these "new"/"old" pictures? Thanks.

BBM

They're from this collection:
http://isifa.cz/www.isifa.com/reportage_ed.php?repid=1027297

The others that I was referring to are by Nick Stern. I think they were taken a day or so later. They are here:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...side-jaycee-lee-dugard’s-sick-backyard-prison

In my Paint Shop Pro I can fairly clearly see Jaycees recognizable smile on the far left, exactly half way up the photo. I see 4, maybe 5, blonde females. One is wearing a pinkish brimmed hat. If you crop out as much of the frame as possible it's easier to see the images.

LE said they took some pictures during their search that they thought Jaycee might want to keep. I wonder if this is one of them.

so what does that mean exactly?
that sounds like the freak had other kids over at his house (with there parents permission?) wtf.
im lost

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back