Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if this will show up, but I'm going to try.

Oh weird! If this is Jaycee then who is the blonde person? I guess this figure is kneeling or sitting? Still seems a bit tall for that, though. Maybe just leaning over a bit, hugging the child?

On closer examination, I think the central figure is a male wearing a red cap, smiling, with deep set eyes. His arms appear to be around the girls on either side (you can make out a hand on the side of the left hand girl). On the left, and in the background there is a laughing girl, My2sisters is right, it does sort of look like Jaycee when you squint.

The two girls appear to be in costume. Their hair appears to be odd (one is blonde, the other red). I don't think they are wearing sunglasses, it looks more like they have painted big black circles around their eyes (at the center of each black "racoon eye" you can see a white spot). These might be halloween costumes, with the girls posing with PG and Jaycee in the background laughing at them. I would guess that Nancy would have taken the picture, since she doesnt seem to be in it.

The picture source has put a big logo right on top of the picture, and that isnt helping.

There also seems to be a highlight of color where their noses should be, again consistent with some sort of costume.

There also seems to be a highlight of color where their noses should be, again consistent with some sort of costume.

Being JW I wonder if they celebrate Halloween. It does kind of look like the two in front are wearing costumes.

On closer examination, I think the central figure is a male wearing a red cap, smiling, with deep set eyes. His arms appear to be around the girls on either side (you can make out a hand on the side of the left hand girl). On the left, and in the background there is a laughing girl, My2sisters is right, it does sort of look like Jaycee when you squint.

The two girls appear to be in costume. Their hair appears to be odd (one is blonde, the other red). I don't think they are wearing sunglasses, it looks more like they have painted big black circles around their eyes (at the center of each black "racoon eye" you can see a white spot). These might be halloween costumes, with the girls posing with PG and Jaycee in the background laughing at them. I would guess that Nancy would have taken the picture, since she doesnt seem to be in it.

The picture source has put a big logo right on top of the picture, and that isnt helping.

BBM

If this is a man/PG, then based on his height compared to the children do you think it is a picture with young children (Such as an old picture of Jaycee's daughters, or a recent picture with unknown younger girls) and he's leaning or crouching, or do you think this is a more recent picture with Jaycee's girls and they're all standing?

The Halloween costume idea makes sense. They do look like raccoon eyes, and that would explain the strange head gear. It still looks to me like the middle tall figure is wearing a bikini top, though. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Being JW I wonder if they celebrate Halloween. It does kind of look like the two in front are wearing costumes.

If you look at the two groups of pictures I linked above you can see that there is a discarded carved pumpkin in the backyard. It struck me as odd, too, since they're JW.

It's hard to say because the crosslines of the logo go through the central figures body. The kids do look young though, it may be an older picture of the two daughters. It looks like whoever it is has bare shoulders, but the lower half of the body is clothed. Dare I say it....PG in an evening dress? lol

If you look at the two groups of pictures I linked above you can see that there is a discarded carved pumpkin in the backyard. It struck me as odd, too, since they're JW.

maybe garrido "lost his way' and started a holiday?
nah he probably forgot what his religion was for a day.

Or maybe Nancy with some sort of red headgear on?

It's hard to say because the crosslines of the logo go through the central figures body. The kids do look young though, it may be an older picture of the two daughters. It looks like whoever it is has bare shoulders, but the lower half of the body is clothed. Dare I say it....PG in an evening dress? lol

The photo I have doesn't have a logo across it. It's not from the Radar site.

Or maybe Nancy with some sort of red headgear on?

The image of that made me laugh for some reason. But I will go look back at the pic.

I missed it before but there is another face to the left of the girl (to the left of the girl that is standing next to the central figure) - maybe someone else pointed this out?

I don't know if this will show up, but I'm going to try. Does anyone recognize Jaycee's smile?

Sorry ... I just posted also that I noticed this and thought how much it looked like Jaycee ... then my second thought was it looks like the girl on the business card

As physically ill as that thought makes me, you may be on to something, LOL.

If you look at the top middle picture here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4238004&postcount=70"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photos & Other Images ***NO DISCUSSION***[/ame]

the younger daughter looks like she is the same height compared to PG as the smaller figure is to the central figure in this photo. However, the older daughter looks like she is too tall to be the other child on the left. Again, as you say, it's hard to tell because of the watermark and low quality.

Also I think the girl to the left of the central figure has her arm/hand raised with her elbow crooked and it is in front of the central figure

As physically ill as that thought makes me, you may be on to something, LOL.

If you look at the top middle picture here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photos & Other Images ***NO DISCUSSION***

the younger daughter looks like she is the same height compared to PG as the smaller figure is to the central figure in this photo. However, the older daughter looks like she is too tall to be the other child on the left. Again, as you say, it's hard to tell because of the watermark and low quality.

pg in an evening dress.
thanks guys.
you just saved me 2 months on food bills

In my Paint Shop Pro I can fairly clearly see Jaycees recognizable smile on the far left, exactly half way up the photo. I see 4, maybe 5, blonde females. One is wearing a pinkish brimmed hat. If you crop out as much of the frame as possible it's easier to see the images.

LE said they took some pictures during their search that they thought Jaycee might want to keep. I wonder if this is one of them.

The one with the pink hat - I keep looking at it - it seems we are looking at the back of the person because of the stance? Or I'm I just not seeing it in another way?

I agree also with the other poster who said the one that looks like Jaycee looks like a cut out or something. Strange - at any rate she doesn't seem to be in the same swimming gear and is fully clothed.

I don't see the 5th person (ok, wait a minute now a see a taller person with very dark hair, standing sideways to right side of the pic, y ou can clearly see what looks like their ear in a profile shot)

Has someone already seen the dark haired person?

Has someone already seen the dark haired person?

Do you mean the figure on the far left? 2sisters did a close up:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322898&postcount=366"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG ?[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back