Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

No, the other side of the picture - the figure is taller than all the rest. You may have to quit focusing on the girls to see it, very dark hair and an ear, side profile. The orange/red haired low figure clear on that side would alost be peaking out from the sides or arms of the dark haired figure

Is this better?

excellent to now see the guy on the right side of the pic (as you are facing the pic)

[the top of his head/hair is clear at the top of the pic, it looks like a guy with a bare chest and some chest hair]

Can I upload a pic here directly?

No, the other side of the picture - the figure is taller than all the rest. You may have to quit focusing on the girls to see it, very dark hair and an ear, side profile. The orange/red haired low figure clear on that side would alost be peaking out from the sides or arms of the dark haired figure

I don't see what you're talking about. I don't see anyone with dark hair. :waitasec:

excellent to now see the guy on the right side of the pic (as you are facing the pic)

[the top of his head/hair is clear at the top of the pic, it looks like a guy with a bare chest and some chest hair]

We've done it with all the other pictures that are online of the house and yard so I don't see why not. As long as you put a link with it.

Dang... can I upload a pic here? I don't have a photo account

Here it is with the frame cropped out.

Attachments

• ~is_23732605.jpg
    ~is_23732605.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Dang... can I upload a pic here? I don't have a photo account
If the photo is on your computer, you can upload it to Websleuths as an attachment, use the little paper clip icon above the commenting window.
If the photo is at another website, give us the URL to it.

Okay here is what time is talking about.

Attachments

• ~darkhair2.jpg
    ~darkhair2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 14
Someone on another forum looked at the Garrido property with Google Earth where you can go back and see images fo previous years. He said the only difference he saw was that the pool was not there. Maybe that could at least hone in on the the time frame for it.
We did not have any google 18 years ago not 15, years ago either.
I remember a neighbor saying one day the tents were not there and suddenly they were.

If the photo is on your computer, you can upload it to Websleuths as an attachment, use the little paper clip icon above the commenting window.
If the photo is at another website, give us the URL to it.

Thank you! Next time I will know!

Now I see it clearly! He has on a red t-shirt with a black stripe around the chest area and he has too much hair for it to be PG.

That's just a trick of light, it doesnt make sense for someone to be standing in the middle of a group of posed people looking to the rear.

Now I see it clearly! He has on a red t-shirt with a black stripe around the chest area and he has too much hair for it to be PG.

Yep! I saw a naked chest with hair but you could be right - the hair is also too dark for Garrido? Could that be a younger pic of him?

I also wonder if a couple of those girls/kids are reflections in a mirror? The girl with the pink hat way up top and in t he middle, now doesn't seem to have a body - is she looking in a tent window? Is that a reflection? Or is the image just interrupted?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back