Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
im not sure she wasnt raising the alarm.
when the kid asked her her name she said "jaycee'. not 'alyssa' like in later years. whether she would have said more we dont know, because garrido came and quickly dragged her away.

Poor baby, she was probably hoping beyond hope that he would recognize her face or name. I wonder if this was before or after the gas station incident?

Poor baby, she was probably hoping beyond hope that he would recognize her face or name. I wonder if this was before or after the gas station incident?

before. the kid feels this incident was sometime in the summer of 91 (probably june or july) the gas station incident as reported didnt happen till aprill 22 1992 (just 11 days before her 12th birthday)

before. the kid feels this incident was sometime in the summer of 91 (probably june or july) the gas station incident as reported didnt happen till aprill 22 1992 (just 11 days before her 12th birthday)

This proves to me I need to go to bed since I am beyond keeping timelines straight in my head.:waitasec: Since I've been up for about 36 hours I guess that wouldn't be too surprising.

As far as the babies not being heard, they may have been and it been disregarded. If they were back in the tents and the PO heard them he could have believed them to be in a neighbors yard. (This is presuming that they even went into his yard, which I find highly doubtful).

This proves to me I need to go to bed since I am beyond keeping timelines straight in my head.:waitasec: Since I've been up for about 36 hours I guess that wouldn't be too surprising.

As far as the babies not being heard, they may have been and it been disregarded. If they were back in the tents and the PO heard them he could have believed them to be in a neighbors yard. (This is presuming that they even went into his yard, which I find highly doubtful).

and why would he suddenly let her out in public in 1994. wouldnt a pregnant 14 year old with a sex offender look suspicious? nah not in that neighborhood i guess.

and why would he suddenly let her out in public in 1994. wouldnt a pregnant 14 year old with a sex offender look suspicious? nah not in that neighborhood i guess.

I am not sure he let her out into the public in 1994, I think that is when he let her leave the yard and enter the house. Maybe the reason for that was to allow her to bathe the baby indoors or to keep house. Patricia is the one who said that Jaycee did most of the cleaning.

I am not sure he let her out into the public in 1994, I think that is when he let her leave the yard and enter the house. Maybe the reason for that was to allow her to bathe the baby indoors or to keep house. Patricia is the one who said that Jaycee did most of the cleaning.

:furious: and im sure if patty really did get demented, it was jaycee dealing with her sorry behind.........
i really need to control myself. every time i hear this it infuriates me more it seems.

The mentions of the other little girls make me nervous. Here's why:
Jaycee was a kidnapped child, however, her girls were not, technically.
Therefore, her children were never put out as missing kids.
PG kept up this charade for 18 years, 15 of it with kids that officially existed nowhere, and the whole of it with a high profile abducted child.
PG is not the sanest, smartest man.

So, there are two little girls out there that may be lost, but may not be missing. They may be children of someone who's missing. This is horrifying and may be a suspicion of LE, one of the reasons that there is very little out there about these other girls. They don't want to admit that they know they might have had another Jaycee all this time.
This is the aspect that I hate, knowing that it's over, but in cases like this, it's never really over.

ETA: I also end up thinking that if PG could get away with it for so long, there are others. There are most definitely others. Pedophiles tend to find each other, and I think it's entirely possible that the younger kids could have been "on loan" from a fellow freak.

BBM

That makes 6 sightings so far

1-Dale and Polly White - The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/NEWS/908290346/1321/news
lady who lives in back - of the property saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
Here is the quote from the same article as I posted a link to above:
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence."We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Several neighbors said they had seen the girls and knew they didn't go to school. Some believed they were home-schooled."

2- Damon Robinson[/U] lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.

Robinson said.
He would occasionally see the girls in the back yard. They wouldn't speak to him but would stand and
look at him. "Sometimes I would wave. They would stare at me. They would wave if he OK'd it,"
Damon Robinson Saw all the girls & thought it was just fine.

3-Erika Pratt (Damons girlfriend) saw 5 girls in 2006.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/BAT219F97H.DTL
Pratt, 25, told The Chronicle on Thursday that she had seen "little girls and women" living in Garrido's backyard, but that when sheriff's deputies came out to the paroled sex offender's home, they told her they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant.
Pratt said Garrido had told her boyfriend that "he was a sex addict."
An unidentified deputy sent out to the house on Walnut Avenue stayed for half an hour, deemed the situation to be a potential code violation and concluded that "there was not any criminal misbehavior," Rupf said.
The deputy did not ask to see the backyard. He left after warning Garrido that no one should be living outside in a residential neighborhood, Rupf said.

4- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...en with Alleged Jaycee Kidnapper/Default.aspx

5- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27 Saw 2 little girls in Garridos car 6 months before his arrest
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

6- Anna Rivera moved in to the neighbourhood recently & now wants to leave.
Saw 2 little blond girls recently with him.

[B]CORRECTIONS & ADDITIONS[/B]
Please notice links added and there are only 6 sightings (not 7)so far, thank everyone for the help to get this right. Espeially JusticeForVictems and SunnieRN who put in endless time to find some links for us. :blowkiss:

@kbl: No, he kept her locked up for those first 3 and 1/2 years. So, it's not possible.
Where is it written that she was locked up?
She was in that yard alone and was never taken out for over 3.5 years, but she could have been in the garden alone too.

yeah 1999 must have been fun there when the po came
how can you miss an infant and a 5 year old and all the damn noise they make?

Just maybe that is what the sound proof chamber was used for...Just maybe the PO had a standard appointment, and the SOB knew when to hide them all...
That sound proof chamber really freaked me out... :(

The mentions of the other little girls make me nervous. Here's why:
Jaycee was a kidnapped child, however, her girls were not, technically.
Therefore, her children were never put out as missing kids.
PG kept up this charade for 18 years, 15 of it with kids that officially existed nowhere, and the whole of it with a high profile abducted child.
PG is not the sanest, smartest man.

So, there are two little girls out there that may be lost, but may not be missing. They may be children of someone who's missing. This is horrifying and may be a suspicion of LE, one of the reasons that there is very little out there about these other girls. They don't want to admit that they know they might have had another Jaycee all this time. This is the aspect that I hate, knowing that it's over, but in cases like this, it's never really over.

ETA: I also end up thinking that if PG could get away with it for so long, there are others. There are most definitely others. Pedophiles tend to find each other, and I think it's entirely possible that the younger kids could have been "on loan" from a fellow freak.

GREAT POST :clap::clap:

my2sisters - this is what that LE e-mail you got can be about...
When he said to you if you knew "you could not handle it"....
I had been thinking along these lines too.

By the way on another note about the Gas Station:
JC did not remember when asked about that Gas Station incident.
This only proves that Either she suppressed it, and it will surface later...
Or the Area has another little blond like Michelle, maybe?

im not sure she wasnt raising the alarm.
when the kid asked her her name she said "jaycee'. not 'alyssa' like in later years. whether she would have said more we dont know, because garrido came and quickly dragged her away.
I am just not very sure the Alarm works very well in that town :rolleyes: apparently it is a dumping ground for perps/murderers :rolleyes: And I do not care that the CC County and local Sheriff are 2 separate entities, the results suck. And 2 more girls may be floating around with some perp ring :banghead:

:furious: and im sure if patty really did get demented, it was jaycee dealing with her sorry behind.........
i really need to control myself. every time i hear this it infuriates me more it seems.

I think it was Nancy dealing with the old demon seed.
I think that JC was the maid. :twocents:

Is there a clue here? Wonder they brought Jaycee back and then quickly constructed the fence or constructed it knowing they would be bringing a girl home. The bigger point could be that fence was constructed close to when Jaycee was kidnapped - across the back, it sounds, but we can probably also assume the part of the fence that would have been far inside the yard, cutting off the whole area that was enclosed ... so I guess Patricia didn't think this was funny at the time? I know this is veering off topic now, but wanted to quote the last part of your post.
Perps do not build fences and then say now I can go rape someone :waitasec:
The first time PG saw her talking to someone that FENCE went up fast. There were several links on this fact.

at this point, finding kids living in filth on one of molinos properties is a red flag to me. since there were no arrests of parents to go with those kids, what does this infer? can someone see if there's a public record of arrests of the parents?
With regard to children...Information is often held confidential.
They do not publish it.. :( To protect the kids, but protect them from what?
Do they have parents, names? WHY were they given to child care services?
TO me it does infer that something needs to be investigated.
no wonder CM protests too much.

Where is it written that she was locked up?
She was in that yard alone and was never taken out for over 3.5 years, but she could have been in the garden alone too.

I think the terminology about her being "locked up" has come from the fact that she was not allowed out of the backyard for 3 1/2 years and that there was the shackled sound proof shed and the large dog cage like structure there. I don't think it has ever been said that she was chained in the sound proof shed for that long. I had a thought after I went to bed last night and thought I would throw it out here. I wonder if pg was using prostitutes or other victims at the parties and Jaycee was locked in the sound proof shed for safety reasons? I really don't think pg would have worried about outside noises of the girls when the PO's were around. If they heard a baby or child behind the house, they would have assumed it was neighborhood children. (Since they never checked behinnd the fence.) Heck even the sheriff that came to investigate the kids/tents in the backyard didn't go into the yard, stating the lack of a warrant. Crazy!! RSO or not I would have checked the yard with the report of kids living out there. If pg had refused entry it would have been an even bigger red flag, leading me to procure a warrant. Instead he just gives him a WARNING?

Sounds like a criminals dream!

Perps do not build fences and then say now I can go rape someone :waitasec:
The first time PG saw her talking to someone that shed went up fast. There were several links on this fact.

Well, we don't really know that and Garrido is much more than just a rapist. As far as we know, he and Nancy planned the kidnap, then picked the child, then waited for an opportune time.

The reason I was curious about the fence is that he could have brought Jaycee back to the Antioch house and kept her inside for some short amount of time while he was building or finishing the fences and what ever else he did to the structures in the back.

I do not believe that she was absolutely held in that back yard area the first 3 1/2 years like she was never in the van or outside those back fences. I don't believe Cardoza anyway and I'm not sure he should even be commenting on this case with his inside sources as he is representing the Contra Costa County sex crimes Prosecutor (Gressett sp?) who is currently charged with a sadistic rape of a younger female prosecutor. Michael Cardoza should shut up about this case as it is a conflict of interest in my opinion.

Well, we don't really know that and Garrido is much more than just a rapist. As far as we know, he and Nancy planned the kidnap, then picked the child, then waited for an opportune time.

The reason I was curious about the fence is that he could have brought Jaycee back to the Antioch house and kept her inside for some short amount of time while he was building or finishing the fences and what ever else he did to the structures in the back.

I do not believe that she was absolutely held in that back yard area the first 3 1/2 years like she was never in the van or outside those back fences. I don't believe Cardoza anyway and I'm not sure he should even be commenting on this case with his inside sources as he is representing the Contra Costa County sex crimes Prosecutor (Gressett sp?) who is currently charged with a sadistic rape of a younger female prosecutor. Michael Cardoza should shut up about this case as it is a conflict of interest in my opinion.
BBM
there are links that tell the story, we did not make this up....If you read the links and not only te posts, you would see that is the case.
After she talked to the 9 year old boy through the fence that 8foot fence was built really fast.

BBM
there are links that tell the story, we did not make this up....If you read the links and not only te posts, you would see that is the case.
After she talked to the 9 year old boy through the fence that 8foot fence was built really fast.

songline, I have read the articles from the links.

I am was not saying the boys story wasn't true, but I had not heard about a shed going up quick and a fence (in addition, I thought one article claimed something other than an entire 8 ft fence went up, but I don't have that reference now) nor does that mean that the entire fence enclosure was put up at the same time - the neighbors to the back seemed to only be claiming the 8 ft fence in the back went up overnight. It might not be of any use to keep all the fence building and claims separate, but I haven't read one accoutn yet that states all that fencing went up at the same time.

And, right before this you say...

Which is why I said the second part of my post. I do not believe anyone knows for sure that she never went out for 3.5 years. It seems to me this could be used to say she wasn't ever seen in 1992, therefore, it let's them off the hook. I am particularly suspicious that Cardoza is saying this and claiming inside sources. Perhaps others have made the same claim, like the CCC Sheriff's office - but I have the same point. Maybe Jaycee told them something similar or someone connected, but I don't think it can be taken as absolute fact right now. I have also seen too many cases where info is leaked to the press by DA's/attorneys, LE, etc. claiming some 'inside' source that are not true and are done for their benefit. I know of at least one case in Contra Costa County where this was done and have heard people say there are others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97
Back