Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Natal, did you read his quote from the article you posted?

A caption in the Enquirer said the photo was from the back of one of Garrido's business cards. "The striking blonde pictured on the back of it was introduced to barber Thompson as Garrido's daughter Alissa," the caption says.

Thompson is Wayne Thompson, owner of Wayne's Barbershop in Pittsburg. Although the Enquirer has a policy of paying sources for stories, Thompson said he had given the card to the tabloid for free. He said he hadn't seen Dugard in recent years and had told the Enquirer as much.

"I was told it was her by Phillip," Thompson said. "He said he put his daughter's picture on the card to show what he could do with photos."

Doesn't sound the same as your paraphrase!!!!!

Yes, I did read it the whole thing. That was his later interview for the Chronicle where he tries to explain what he was originally quoted in the NE article. By that time people were saying the picture wasn't her, so what could he say? NE has a different version of what happened, and they stood by their article. Either way there is a credibility issue.

That was the reason for my post stating that LE in the county needed a revamp and that Antioch LE has egg on it's face and in the scramble to save face and cover their backsides, I believe this case will be investigated. Un incorporated Antioch is still Antioch and the Sheriffs that work there are still Antioch LE personnel. If I remember accurately, Antioch police dept did investigate when Jack made his swindling charges against pg?

Anyway, not trying to split hairs or argue My2sisters, I just want you to know I recognize that the sheriffs dept and the Antioch PD are 2 sep. departments.

No problem :) I just want it to be understood that Antioch PD and the Sheriff's Department are two completely different agencies and not connected. One is city and one is county. However I didn't mean to defend Antioch LE.

Awhile back I asked the same question about why Antioch PD investigated Jack and why it wasn't turned over to the Sheriff's department. Something really fishy there.

One of Patricia Garrido's properties appears to be in Bay Point (or was - I don't know if she sold it or not).... I guess the properties in W. Pittsburg are often listen as either Pittsburg or Bay Point? Anyway, I did try searching the Molinos on criis, but I came up empty handed (could be because of the weird glitch were I sometimes get properties under someone's name and sometimes don't), but their rental property was said to be in Bay Point. Perhaps it's a thin chance of being the same house, but who knows. And, from there, I'm not sure these would be the same kids anyway...but

Depending on when it was recorded it could be Pittsburg. Bay Point was called W. Pittsburg and in the 90s (I believe) renamed Bay Point. Bay Point was incorporated recently. Mail can be addressed to either Pittsburg or Bay Point.

This I believe is a relative of the 9 year old boy who saw PG with 2 little girls in most recent years
The lady said "why dont you come to play with my grandson one day".........
and by the time he saw PG again he was 27 he was 9 when he met JC first time..
So this sighting had to be as recent as about a year ago.

There is one more sighting Where a neighbor saw 2 little girls 4&5 years old in his back yard.

Songline, 2 different neighbors and two different instances. The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.

The other instance is a lady who lives in back of the property and saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.

Here is the quote from the same article as I posted a link to above:

The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence.

"We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Unless someone screams for help, you don't think that back there someone was being molested, raped and having babies. My god, those two babies were born back there," said Dale White, who is blind. Since he lost his sight eight years ago, he has been home every day and spent much of that time working in his backyard. But he said he never heard anything that roused his suspicions.

Phillip Garrido and his wife Nancy pled not guilty to 29 counts Friday involving the kidnapping of Dugard from a school bus stop in South Lake Tahoe in 1991. Phillip Garrido also was charged with rape. He is accused of keeping Dugard captive in a compound in his backyard and fathering her two daughters, ages 11 and 15.

About the same time Dugard was abducted, the Whites said a fence went up in the middle of the night. Trees and bushes also were planted. "It was just there one day," Polly White said.

"Now I know why," Dale White said.

One of Patricia Garrido's properties appears to be in Bay Point, the rental (or was - I don't know if she sold it or not).... I guess the properties in W. Pittsburg are often listen as either Pittsburg or Bay Point? Anyway, I did try searching the Molinos on criis, but I came up empty handed (could be because of the weird glitch were I sometimes get properties under someone's name and sometimes don't), but their rental property was said to be in Bay Point. Perhaps it's a thin chance of being the same house, but who knows. And, from there, I'm not sure these would be the same kids anyway...but

at this point, finding kids living in filth on one of molinos properties is a red flag to me. since there were no arrests of parents to go with those kids, what does this infer? can someone see if there's a public record of arrests of the parents?

Keep in mind that this was the same guy who supposedly confirmed to NE that the girl in the business card picture was Jaycee. At the time of that interview, he apparently made no mention of the two girls, that story appeared later.

Ref: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?&entry_id=48320

He was also aware that PG was a sex offender

Ref: http://cbs5.com/crime/fbi.agent.suspects.2.1155717.html

The ages of the girls he mentions match's the ages of the girls of the "source" in the later NE atricle, suggesting that he was the source of that information as well.

All of those things combined make it reasonable to question his credibility.
He clearly said in the article that he (Hair cutter) was given the card by PG who TOLD him it was his daughter,
SO....This man could not CONFIRM that is was a photo of her.
Keep in mind that PG lied just for the sake of it...Or to creat a profile for himself other then RSO.

Depending on when it was recorded it could be Pittsburg. Bay Point was called W. Pittsburg and in the 90s (I believe) renamed Bay Point. Bay Point was incorporated recently. Mail can be addressed to either Pittsburg or Bay Point.

Actually I lived in Bay Point (West Pittsburg) when I moved out of my parents house in Pleasant Hill in 1983. It was a new area, starting to get built up at that time. I had a friend who bought a house, needed room mates and my friend and I each rented a room from her. At that time people still called it W. Pittsburg, but our mailing address was Bay Point.

at this point, finding kids living in filth on one of molinos properties is a red flag to me. since there were no arrests of parents to go with those kids, what does this infer? can someone see if there's a public record of arrests of the parents?

Doh, light bulb moment!! They never did say the person arrested for a parole violation was a parent or guardian of the kids. Sometimes I wonder about myself.?

Doh, light bulb moment!! They never did say the person arrested for a parole violation was a parent or guardian of the kids. Sometimes I wonder about myself.?

this is why im probing. if i thought this was a total wild goose chase i would drop it. i just cant be confident this isnt related to garrido.

Thanks ... that clears up why Google maps tells me some addresses in Pittsburg could also be called as being in Bay Point. I haven't found any deeds that the Molinos names are on - but I'm only going back to 1992 I guess (unless I'm having the same twilight Zone experience in searching them as I did with Franzen)

One of them, or at least an adult was arrested for something, maybe an outstanding warrant (I forget). Don't know about another adult/parent, they were not mentioned.

One of them, or at least an adult was arrested for something, maybe an outstanding warrant (I forget). Don't know about another adult/parent, they were not mentioned.

the parole violater arrested was not in connection with the children

About the same time Dugard was abducted, the Whites said a fence went up in the middle of the night. Trees and bushes also were planted. "It was just there one day," Polly White said.

Is there a clue here? Wonder they brought Jaycee back and then quickly constructed the fence or constructed it knowing they would be bringing a girl home. The bigger point could be that fence was constructed close to when Jaycee was kidnapped - across the back, it sounds, but we can probably also assume the part of the fence that would have been far inside the yard, cutting off the whole area that was enclosed ... so I guess Patricia didn't think this was funny at the time? I know this is veering off topic now, but wanted to quote the last part of your post.

Is there a clue here? Wonder they brought Jaycee back and then quickly constructed the fence or constructed it knowing they would be bringing a girl home. The bigger point could be that fence was constructed close to when Jaycee was kidnapped - across the back, it sounds, but we can probably also assume the part of the fence that would have been far inside the yard, cutting off the whole area that was enclosed ... so I guess Patricia didn't think this was funny at the time? I know this is veering off topic now, but wanted to quote the last part of your post.

well he built the fence after the 9 year old talked to jaycee in the yard.

I read it was an unpaid traffic violation.

No problem :) I just want it to be understood that Antioch PD and the Sheriff's Department are two completely different agencies and not connected. One is city and one is county. However I didn't mean to defend Antioch LE.

Awhile back I asked the same question about why Antioch PD investigated Jack and why it wasn't turned over to the Sheriff's department. Something really fishy there.
I am confused - not arguing. You have made the point that Antioch is different form CC County many times. Understood.
However all this did happen in Antioch - so correct me if I am mistaken but IF CC County is the DAMAGED LE
and it has Jurisdiction over Antioch what then does it Matter that they are separate?

The job done to save JC was Lousy and Appalling regardless to jurisdiction.
So help me please to understand why does it matter that they are different, when the results
suck regardless.
I guess I just don't care where the bureaucracy begins and ends in a case.. I guess in my simple mind
they all failed her.

Keep in mind that this was the same guy who supposedly confirmed to NE that the girl in the business card picture was Jaycee. At the time of that interview, he apparently made no mention of the two girls, that story appeared later.

Ref: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?&entry_id=48320

He was also aware that PG was a sex offender

Ref: http://cbs5.com/crime/fbi.agent.suspects.2.1155717.html

The ages of the girls he mentions match's the ages of the girls of the "source" in the later NE atricle, suggesting that he was the source of that information as well.

All of those things combined make it reasonable to question his credibility.
His claim was Garrido told him the lady in the business card was JC. You don't know that Garrido didn't tell him that.
He could have been told by Garrido the lady in the business card was JC, and he could have believed it because there is some resemblance.

His claim was Garrido told him the lady in the business card was JC. You don't know that Garrido didn't tell him that.
He could have been told by Garrido the lady in the business card was JC, and he could have believed it because there is some resemblance.

can we stop with the stupid buisnes card already? its has no bearing on whether garrido was with two little girls or not when that happened. are we saying cause he got the card wrong he's lying about the girls? im lost

Songline, 2 different neighbors and two different instances. The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
The other instance is a lady who lives in back of the property and saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence.
"We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Unless someone screams for help, you don't think that back there someone was being molested, raped and having babies. My god, those two babies were born back there," said Dale White, who is blind. Since he lost his sight eight years ago, he has been home every day and spent much of that time working in his backyard. But he said he never heard anything that roused his suspicions.

Phillip Garrido and his wife Nancy pled not guilty to 29 counts Friday involving the kidnapping of Dugard from a school bus stop in South Lake Tahoe in 1991. Phillip Garrido also was charged with rape. He is accused of keeping Dugard captive in a compound in his backyard and fathering her two daughters, ages 11 and 15.

BBM

That makes 6 sightings so far

1-Dale and Polly White - The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/NEWS/908290346/1321/news
lady who lives in back - of the property saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence."We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Several neighbors said they had seen the girls and knew they didn't go to school. Some believed they were home-schooled."

2- Damon Robinson[/U] lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.

Robinson said.
He would occasionally see the girls in the back yard. They wouldn't speak to him but would stand and
look at him. "Sometimes I would wave. They would stare at me. They would wave if he OK'd it,"
Damon Robinson Saw all the girls & thought it was just fine.

3-Erika Pratt (Damons girlfriend) saw 5 girls in 2006.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/BAT219F97H.DTL
Pratt, 25, told The Chronicle on Thursday that she had seen "little girls and women" living in Garrido's backyard, but that when sheriff's deputies came out to the paroled sex offender's home, they told her they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant.

Pratt said Garrido had told her boyfriend that "he was a sex addict."
An unidentified deputy sent out to the house on Walnut Avenue stayed for half an hour, deemed the situation to be a potential code violation and concluded that "there was not any criminal misbehavior," Rupf said.
The deputy did not ask to see the backyard. He left after warning Garrido that no one should be living outside in a residential neighborhood, Rupf said.

4- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...en with Alleged Jaycee Kidnapper/Default.aspx

5- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27 Saw 2 little girls in Garridos car 6 months before his arrest
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

6- Anna Rivera moved in to the neighbourhood recently & now wants to leave.
Saw 2 little blond girls recently with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97
Back