Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HELP>>>there are 2 more sightings one is the hair dresser, the other is the neighbor
can we get those links here. I keep on looking I need help... please...

think someone already posted the barber

Yet another reason I believe that pg orchestrated his own arrest. Whether he wanted to be seen as a martyr, or believed that he would be found above reproach (heartwarming story:sick:) I have no clue.?
ITA
- but I think he wanted to be famous :puke:

I know a few LE officers in the Antioch PD. I find it difficult to believe that every LE officer in the area could be corrupt, although I believe the corruption in the area is far reaching! I hopr they will come out with more information concerning the search for these children however.

I am curious as to how Jaycee and her daughters fit in here as the neighbor looking over the fence saw more than 3 girls in the back yard. I would think they would have to know something. Perhaps someone in LE knows more than they are releasing.

Is the fbi involved in this investigation?

im sure jaycee told them everything she knows.
confirmation by her would guarentee the police wouldnt sit on this.

I wish she would come here or someone on websleuths in the area could ask her about other children seen in the area as she doesn't seem to be afraid to speak out!

If we can get contact info I'll do it.

This is a great article about the neighborhood. Read page 2

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=phillip+garridos+neighbor+repoted+kids"]phillip garridos neighbor repoted kids - Google Search[/ame]

Can we, please, try to keep this thread cleaner so the facts aren't hard to find like some of the other threads? Please, no offense intended. :)

im sure jaycee told them everything she knows.
confirmation by her would guarentee the police wouldnt sit on this.

That was my point that corruption would not be able to stop this investigation with as much media attention as this has demanded!!! This is an excellent thing with the corruption that has been found already!

This is a great article about the neighborhood. Read page 2

phillip garridos neighbor repoted kids - Google Search

Doesn't it seem like the neighbors were stopped from talking quickly after the first few interviews?

Awhile back I got an email from a person, I was later told was local LE, telling me that I would NEVER know the full extent of what happened and that I didn't want to know... that I couldn't handle the truth.

It may have been a hoax but I'm beginning to wonder!

That was my point that corruption would not be able to stop this investigation with as much media attention as this has demanded!!! This is an excellent thing with the corruption that has been found already!

this is why i think the raid on molinos property came from a tip from jaycee. and why i cant rule out those kids are at least 2 of the ones there looking for. but since police wont release details or confirm or deny anything, we dont know.

I know a few LE officers in the Antioch PD. I find it difficult to believe that every LE officer in the area could be corrupt, although I believe the corruption in the area is far reaching! I hopr they will come out with more information concerning the search for these children however.

I am curious as to how Jaycee and her daughters fit in here as the neighbor looking over the fence saw more than 3 girls in the back yard. I would think they would have to know something. Perhaps someone in LE knows more than they are releasing.

Is the fbi involved in this investigation?
When the head of the agency is corrupt even if you are a good cop your hands are pretty tied.

How do you say to your boss the rapist, we have a pedophile on our hands? and hope it will matter? especially knowing he will ask does it have anything to do with a drug bust?
Especially in a town that seems to have a don't look, don't tell....kind of an unspoken agreement.
I would not trust the Police department there.
Obviously they have been called on this case and PG got an award from the PO for adjusting so nicely while JC was locked up in his back yard. :furious:

THEY NEED AN ENTIRE HALL OVER... That is what will find those two babies. :(

This is what I was telling someone recently that had tried to make something public and failed. This case has too many people watching and the big fish in the small pond can now be seen!

I wonder if there's a way to organize our research on some of these topics like Cali did with the Timeline. I wish he/she was still around here!

Doesn't it seem like the neighbors were stopped from talking quickly after the first few interviews?

Awhile back I got an email from a person, I was later told was local LE, telling me that I would NEVER know the full extent of what happened and that I didn't want to know... that I couldn't handle the truth.

It may have been a hoax but I'm beginning to wonder!

unless you knew this LE Personally id say someones pulling your chain sisters.
i doubt anything would get out of that department right now about this case.........if someone leaked that to you he'd probably end up on a spike at molinos property

this is why i think the raid on molinos property came from a tip from jaycee. and why i cant rule out those kids are at least 2 of the ones there looking for. but since police wont release details or confirm or deny anything, we don't know.
KBL if only they would have told us their ages, but not even that much...
Yes you have a point - it can be them. Especially since they were found with some jail bird. :crazy:
But I think that there is too much to this; other perps, so I have to imagine we must go on looking.
Besides :) we know LE reads here so lets put a fire under their azzes....

When the head of the agency is corrupt even if you are a good cop your hands are pretty tied.

How do you say to your boss the rapist, we have a pedophile on our hands? and hope it will matter? especially knowing he will ask does it have anything to do with a drug bust?
Especially in a town that seems to have a don't look, don't tell....kind of an unspoken agreement.
Obviously they have been called on this case and PG got an award from the PO for adjusting so nicely while JC was locked up in his back yard. :furious:

yup his good behavior award while raping a girl in his backyard every night. perfect. can we just burn that town to the ground?

I believe Antioch is as good as any police department for a town this size. What we are dealing with is County officials, Sheriffs department and State, not as much the city of Antioch. Garrido didn't live in the city so it (mostly) wasn't Antioch PD that screwed up.

KBL if only they would have told us their ages, but not even that much...
Yes you have a point - it can be them. Especially since they were found with some jail bird. :crazy:
But I think that there is too much to this; other perps, so I have to imagine we must go on looking.
Besides :) we know LE reads here so lets put a fire under their azzes....

i've been trying to light a fire under there *advertiser censored* for 25 days now here. if it takes 250 to get somethign done so be it.

unless you knew this LE Personally id say someones pulling your chain sisters.
i doubt anything would get out of that department right now about this case.........if someone leaked that to you he'd probably end up on a spike at molinos property

I am not that sure...I think people do know something, and are afraid to talk.
I think she did not pursue it because she may not have known how to.
This is not your average town, or your average case.

yup his good behavior award while raping a girl in his backyard every night. perfect. can we just burn that town to the ground?
NO but this is a shock for the books and PO's everywhere will take notice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain
Back