Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HERE IS ONE OF THE SIGHTINGS OF PG with LITTLE GIRLS
Hay guys: Please bring other sightings. TY

Go to page 2:
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

McQuaid, 27, was a child when he saw a blonde girl through the chicken wire fence that used to separate his backyard from the Garridos' yard. He said he believes it was around the summer of 1991, not long after Dugard disappeared from a South Lake Tahoe bus stop.

"I thought she was pretty," McQuaid said.

After he learned Jaycee's name, McQuaid, who had never seen any children through the fence before, asked whether she lived there or was just visiting. He said she told him she was living there, but before he could ask more questions Phillip Garrido came out and took her into the house.

"I didn't think anything of it. I was young," McQuaid said.

Soon after, Garrido built the 8-foot privacy fence that now separates the two yards. McQuaid said he never saw the girl again.

The next time he saw children near the Garrido house was this summer, when he spotted two young girls riding in Phillip Garrido's car.

Though the two children Dugard reportedly parented with Garrido are 15 and 11, McQuaid said the children he saw in Garrido's car looked younger _ closer to 8 and 10 years old. He took note of it, he said, because he knew Garrido was a registered sex offender.

i really woulldnt trust anything the police in that area say one way or the other.
its just curious.
we're all looking for 2 little girls.
here's 2 little girls lving in squalor on those scumbags rental property.
where are there parents? no words of arrests regarding there conditions.
allegedly the parole violater was not with them.
so what the hell is going on here?
2 young children were taken from the molino rental.
Last paragraph.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

<<<SNIP>>>
Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there.

HERE IS ONE OF THE SIGHTINGS OF PG with LITTLE GIRLS
Hay guys: Please bring other sightings. TY

Go to page 2:
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

McQuaid, 27, was a child when he saw a blonde girl through the chicken wire fence that used to separate his backyard from the Garridos' yard. He said he believes it was around the summer of 1991, not long after Dugard disappeared from a South Lake Tahoe bus stop.

"I thought she was pretty," McQuaid said.

After he learned Jaycee's name, McQuaid, who had never seen any children through the fence before, asked whether she lived there or was just visiting. He said she told him she was living there, but before he could ask more questions Phillip Garrido came out and took her into the house.

"I didn't think anything of it. I was young," McQuaid said.

Soon after, Garrido built the 8-foot privacy fence that now separates the two yards. McQuaid said he never saw the girl again.

The next time he saw children near the Garrido house was this summer, when he spotted two young girls riding in Phillip Garrido's car.

Though the two children Dugard reportedly parented with Garrido are 15 and 11, McQuaid said the children he saw in Garrido's car looked younger _ closer to 8 and 10 years old. He took note of it, he said, because he knew Garrido was a registered sex offender.

'he took note of it, he said, because he knew garrio was a registered sex offender.
ok, when this kid was 9, he didnt know any better. he didnt know who jaycee was, probably, at that time, didnt know garrido was an RSO.
so what the hell was his excuse this summer? why didnt he report garrido?

2 young children were taken from the molino rental.
Last paragraph.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

<<<SNIP>>>
Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there.

is this the only info we have on those kids?
and reading that full artilce made me want to ring cm's neck again........
"why didnt you do something sooner?"
'why didnt the parole officer?'
shift blame you little.........

SEX PSYCHO KIDNAPPED OTHER GIRLS AND THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!
Jaycee Dugard's alleged kidnapper Phillip Garrido had male accomplices who helped him abduct other girls, investigators believe.

Police are feverishly looking for two girls, about 6 and 7 years old, who were seen with 58-year-old Garrido as recently as six months ago, The ENQUIRER has learned.

Police believe they are still alive and are being held by Garrido's accomplices - members of a sex-crazed Manson-like cult that he led.

"One of the girls had long blonde hair and appeared to be about 7 years old. The other girl had dirty blonde or light brunette hair and was around 6 years old," the source said.

"Police believe Garrido may have headed some kind of child sex ring that is now holding the girls. God knows what these animals have done with them!"

<<<SNIP>>>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67369

'he took note of it, he said, because he knew garrio was a registered sex offender.
ok, when this kid was 9, he didnt know any better. he didnt know who jaycee was, probably, at that time, didnt know garrido was an RSO.

I hear this one, but also wonder what the circumstances are. Did someone tell him they were his nieces, family members etc? The neighborhood had a lot of "answers" in place for excusing his behavior!

I am so happy that you started this thread as I truly believe this is the greatest piece of the puzzle left unsolved!!!

I agree that they exist. I wonder if in pg's continuing disclosures to LE (the manifesto, the meeting with campus police, hiring a pi that was a LE officer to study his claims concerning his "box"), if he placed the girls somewhere he knew they wouldn't be found, would be "safe" in pg's eyes, and away from LE?

Who are these girls???? Someone has to know?!

YES! Thank you Songline, I was getting frustrated.

I don't know where it is, but remember PG's friend that told the media that Garrido brought him his "black box" for safe keeping just 48 hours (?) before his arrest?!

By nature of the child protection privacy laws LE would be unable to release any information about the two children taken into custody.

I agree with blame needing to also shift partially to cm. Didn't she monitor her rental property? Didn't she have a listing of the tenants living there? I am glad she is being quiet in the public eye, but hope that if there is any involvement with pg or child abuse she goes DOWN!

Jaycee Dugard's alleged kidnapper Phillip Garrido had male accomplices who helped him abduct other girls, investigators believe.

Police are feverishly looking for two girls, about 6 and 7 years old, who were seen with 58-year-old Garrido as recently as six months ago, The ENQUIRER has learned.

Police believe they are still alive and are being held by Garrido's accomplices - members of a sex-crazed Manson-like cult that he led.

"One of the girls had long blonde hair and appeared to be about 7 years old. The other girl had dirty blonde or light brunette hair and was around 6 years old," the source said.

"Police believe Garrido may have headed some kind of child sex ring that is now holding the girls. God knows what these animals have done with them!"

<<<SNIP>>>

Looks like our thinking is right on!

"Janice Gomes, who runs a child safety network near San Francisco and has known Garrido for 15 years, passed along to police the name of a Garrido friend she thinks was involved with him in the kidnapping of young girls."

i really woulldnt trust anything the police in that area say one way or the other.
its just curious.
we're all looking for 2 little girls.
here's 2 little girls lving in squalor on those scumbags rental property.
where are there parents? no words of arrests regarding there conditions.
allegedly the parole violater was not with them.
so what the hell is going on here?

GOOD FOR YOU :)
Trusting the LE in that region is dangerous. :croc:

All I have found...I do not remember reading anything more on this topic.
YES I have wanted to ring CM's neck from day one.

YES! Thank you Songline, I was getting frustrated.

I don't know where it is, but remember PG's friend that told the media that Garrido brought him his "black box" for safe keeping just 48 hours (?) before his arrest?!

Yet another reason I believe that pg orchestrated his own arrest. Whether he wanted to be seen as a martyr, or believed that he would be found above reproach (heartwarming story:sick:) I have no clue.?

Looks like our thinking is right on!

"Janice Gomes, who runs a child safety network near San Francisco and has known Garrido for 15 years, passed along to police the name of a Garrido friend she thinks was involved with him in the kidnapping of young girls."

I wish she would come here or someone on websleuths in the area could ask her about other children seen in the area as she doesn't seem to be afraid to speak out!

we are talking about a town where this was not news, maybe every 3 doors had an abuser, maybe they all lived in glass houses, maybe they have called LE and got no results in the past as had been reported.
I do not know...
But those 2 girls exist.

this case has me constantly singing in my head the old song
What a town without pitty can do.... :(

HELP>>>there are 2 more sightings one is the hair dresser, the other is the neighbor
can we get those links here. I keep on looking I need help... please...

this is the first ne on jaycee's story that i find truly believable, based on what we know.

<<<SNIP>>>

this is the fire ne on jaycee's story that i find truly belieaveable, based on what wek now.
though i doubt it's a manson like cult.. more likely it's a pedoplhile/kiddie *advertiser censored* ring.

THANK YOU SunnieRN
This is another sighting of PG with 2 little girls
<<SNIP>>
"He just came in for his haircut and he had two other little girls with him," Wayne Thompson told KRON 4's Maureen Kelly. "I would say maybe around six or seven years old, maybe a little younger. I don't know who they were. I thought they were neices or something like that. I thought they were family members. I didn't really think anything of it at that time. I thought he was just a family oriented guy."

GOOD FOR YOU :)
Trusting the LE in that region is dangerous. :croc:

I know a few LE officers in the Antioch PD. I find it difficult to believe that every LE officer in the area could be corrupt, although I believe the corruption in the area is far reaching! I hopr they will come out with more information concerning the search for these children however.

I am curious as to how Jaycee and her daughters fit in here as the neighbor looking over the fence saw more than 3 girls in the back yard. I would think they would have to know something. Perhaps someone in LE knows more than they are releasing.

Is the fbi involved in this investigation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell
Back