Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You found it :) Thank you! I started thinking I imagined it.

Here is that article:

Quote:
Asked whether authorities thought neighbors or anyone else who knew the Garridos might be tied to the unsolved cases, Contra Costa County sheriff's spokesman Jimmy Lee said, "Unfortunately there is a larger story to it that we can't go into right now. I'm going to have to not comment on the nature of the search."

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13233674?nclick_check=1

That's the quote I was looking for. Thanks!

I hate to say this, but my first thought was that maybe the 4 yr old was the daughter of Jaycee's oldest daughter. I know Garrido claims he changed and didn't touch "his girls", but he'd probably say anything at this point. Although, of course, it could be another one of Jaycee's children.

Didn't the neighbor say she saw the four year old a couple years ago? that would mean the eldest daughter was about thirteen at the time, and to have a four year old child at that age, she'd have given birth at age nine. possible, but, I doubt it.

This place was an utter house of horror, regardless. I'm almost afraid of what details will come to light next.

The very first time I read it, I did not realize the 4 yr old sighting was 2 or 3 yrs ago. I thought they were seen again more recently. Of course, we also don't know that the child was actually 4. I'm assuming that's an estimate on the neighbor's part. And, again, I'm certainly open to the possibility that the child belonged to Jaycee or maybe even another, separate kidnapping victim.

Didn't the neighbor say she saw the four year old a couple years ago? that would mean the eldest daughter was about thirteen at the time, and to have a four year old child at that age, she'd have given birth at age nine. possible, but, I doubt it.

This place was an utter house of horror, regardless. I'm almost afraid of what details will come to light next.

dang if I can find the link that was posted on this.... but Garrido said that he slept with his girls in his arms every night and didn't even kiss them... then he said something about taking it slow!!!!!!!!

I found that strange the first time I read it....

Me too! I also read that Garrido's behavior changed 3 mos ago. The FBI visit, the manifesto, the Berkeley visit, the pamphlet, the increase in his religious mania makes me wonder especially with the girls being 15 and 11.

I also want to add that it's possible to become pregnant before menarche. I used to be a caseworker. It happened infrequently but we did see it happen.

Me too! I also read that Garrido's behavior changed 3 mos ago. The FBI visit, the manifesto, the Berkeley visit, the pamphlet, the increase in his religious mania makes me wonder especially with the girls being 15 and 11.

I also want to add that it's possible to become pregnant before menarche. I used to be a caseworker. It happened infrequently but we did see it happen.

In 1939 5 1/2 year old Lina Medina gave birth to a baby. They never did find out who the father was! Anything is possible.

Here's a clip from PG's jailhouse interview. I'm sorry but I can't find a link that works.

"Int: 'Can you give me an overview, as to is it a love story? is it a story about children?

PG: No, no it's a constructive story of turning a person's life around and having those two children, those two girls, they slept in my arms every single night from birth...(breaking down) never did I harm them, I never touched them.

'You just have to take this a step at a time and do what I asked you to because you're going to be so happy that you did."

IMO, PG is telling the interviewer that he needs to take the manifesto a step at a time. I don't think he's referring to grooming the girls. However, it's clear that he has groomed the girls since their very conception.

In 1939 5 1/2 year old Lina Medina gave birth to a baby. They never did find out who the father was! Anything is possible.

If that is true, I wonder if there was no father but somehow this was an advanced case of fetus-in-fetu?! That would mean maybe she eventually gave birth to her own twin somehow? Seems about as likely as a 5 year old being sexually mature...

If that is true, I wonder if there was no father but somehow this was an advanced case of fetus-in-fetu?! That would mean maybe she eventually gave birth to her own twin somehow? Seems about as likely as a 5 year old being sexually mature...

She had apparently already started her periods. Here's the snopes link:
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

If I recall, her son was raised as her brother for a portion of his life.

I agree... I think we are seeing the tip of an iceberg here... It seems a bit unlikely that Jaycee only had two children in 18 years. I have a hard time seeing PG give her birth control pills. I have also wondered if he was selling and/or disposing of unwanted children. I wonder too if Jaycee may have had miscarriages.

I wouldn't be surprised if her 15 year old daughter has been pregnant as well.

At this point... I'm not sure if anything would surprise me with this case.

I think there will be more children unless lack of medical children caused infertility problems. He could have passed on an STD to Jaycee, this could lead to all types of infertility issues (for both him and her). 2 births in that filth could have also caused problems.

Yeah it is def not impossible. I'm pretty sure that my sister got her period when she was 10 or 11 years old so it's possible the oldest daughter got hers young as well.

Most girls reach puberty at 8-13 years. So very possible.

Is this guy saying that they all slept in the same bed or he took the babies away from Jaycee from birth? If they all slept in the house, then what was the purpose of sheds with one way door and tent and blonde girls living in the back yard as reported by neighbors.

Is this guy saying that they all slept in the same bed or he took the babies away from Jaycee from birth? If they all slept in the house, then what was the purpose of sheds with one way door and tent and blonde girls living in the back yard as reported by neighbors.

"It is a story about turning a person’s life around and having those two children, those two girls, they slept in my arms every single night," Phillip Garrido said as he started to cry.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/28/crimesider/entry5271496.shtml

I'm betting Jaycee never slept in the house. From the photos it's pretty easy to conclude that someone was living in the tents! As for the sheds...it's hard to let the mind wander there.

I wouldn't be suprised if he used Jaycee as not only a sex slave but aloso used her to have children he could molest in the future. I hate saying that but this guy is so sick that I could see it that way.

Exactly. And I'm starting to think now that if there were other children from Jaycee that PG probably killed them right away. Not interested in molesting boys and they would be a threat to him later on. They would have a natural instinct to protect their sisters.

Seems to me the simplest answer is that PG had a low sperm count, per ex-wife, IIRC. He failed to impregnate two wives....so I suspect he needed a super fertile female to compensate for his pathetic sperm. Maybe even Jaycee needed to be at exactly the right point in her cycle to get pregnant my GarridoMonster. That could account for the low number of live children, for me, if you add in the possibility that some could have died at birth due to the conditions. All MO, of course...I would think Jaycee would have said something if he sold her 4 yr old out from under her, unless her kept her in the house, separate from the other children, ala FritzleMonster in Austria. :confused:

I hope that Jaycee is able to shed some light on this soon so that all of this morbid speculation can be put to rest.

MOO

Hi All,

Just throwing this in here, but I also find it odd that 2 marriages did not produce any children. Sounds like this guy is not only a sicko but he's an infertile sicko. What are the chances that he would marry 2 infertile women?

We only assume at this point that he is the father of these 2 girls as no DNA testing has been done. If the story of the sex parties is true, then Jaycee could have gotten pregnant to any of the men involved. Maybe the parties stopped after the 2nd daughter was born, hence no more children. He might have been happy with his 2 future victims and stopped the sex parties.

IMO he probably would have disposed (in one way or another) of any boys that Jaycee may have had.

I hope that Jaycee is able to shed some light on this soon so that all of this morbid speculation can be put to rest.

MOO

It may be a long time before we learn the truth.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/health/ci_13277798

Recovering from severe trauma relies less on immediate talk therapy and medical interventions, he said, than on re-establishing stability in key relationships and thinking ahead to a positive future.

"All studies (of recovery from post-traumatic stress disorder) show that talking is not very healing," Ludke said. "If you talk about your relationship to the perpetrator and what happened, it means the experience stays alive in your brain."

If the stories of those parties are true, then Jaycee would have either been on birth control, or would have had a LOT more babies. Maybe PG was barely fertile, but whoever came to those parties certainly wouldn't be! And her daughters, if they were from the guys at the parties, would probably not be blonde. (assuming the ethnic attribution were true) Just one way of looking at it. Unlikely that the men would be using protection, so IF Jaycee were in that tent (ugh yuch blech nasty to even say) then she had to be either infertile or on some sort of protection. He could have taken her to a clinic to get an IUD or pills or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawlessinvestigates
Back