Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No problem :) I just want it to be understood that Antioch PD and the Sheriff's Department are two completely different agencies and not connected. One is city and one is county. However I didn't mean to defend Antioch LE.

Awhile back I asked the same question about why Antioch PD investigated Jack and why it wasn't turned over to the Sheriff's department. Something really fishy there.

I knew I'd read that somewhere! Thank you My2sisters!!

BBM

That makes 4 sightings so far

1-The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.

2-lady who lives in back of the property and saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
Here is the quote from the same article as I posted a link to above:
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence."We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

3- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...en with Alleged Jaycee Kidnapper/Default.aspx

4- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

did the other 3 see garrido's buisness card? apperently thats' a litmus test to credibiity now

@kbl: Since Dugard said that she was totally isolated for the first 3 and 1/2 years, it's clear that man was lying about seeing Jaycee as a 9 year-old boy in 1991. Doesn't surprise me: everyone wants their 15 minutes.

did the other 3 see garrido's buisness card? apperently thats' a litmus test to credibiity now

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:I think you need a humor thread,
But while some neighbors may not want to talk some are saying something because they don't want to get snagged into anything. SO when several sightings have him with little girls it is very obvious that PG was with little girls. Period.
Whether they had seen his card or not. :rolleyes: but more then likely he showed it to everyone.

the parole violater arrested was not in connection with the children

????

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

"As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

Although rereading that article, a lot of it is confusing.

well he built the fence after the 9 year old talked to jaycee in the yard.

Well, the article was talking about the fence in the back. I thought he built or patched the fence with regard to the 9 year old on the side of the yard. Could be it was all changed at once or not.

That makes 6 sightings so far

1-Dale and Polly White - The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/...0346/1321/news
lady who lives in back - of the property saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.
The Whites, residents here for 30 years, share a backyard fence with the Garrido family. Only this week did they learn about what went on behind that eight-foot-tall wooden fence."We were shell shocked," Polly White said.

"Several neighbors said they had seen the girls and knew they didn't go to school. Some believed they were home-schooled."

2- Damon Robinson[/U] lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.

Robinson said.
He would occasionally see the girls in the back yard. They wouldn't speak to him but would stand and
look at him. "Sometimes I would wave. They would stare at me. They would wave if he OK'd it,"
Damon Robinson Saw all the girls & thought it was just fine.

3-Erika Pratt (Damons girlfriend) saw 5 girls in 2006.

4- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...en with Alleged Jaycee Kidnapper/Default.aspx

5- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27 Saw 2 little girls in Garridos car 6 months before his arrest
http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12777887-1.html

6- Anna Rivera moved in to the neighbourhood recently & now wants to leave.
Saw 2 little blond girls recently with him.

WE ARE UP TO 6 SIGHTINGS :clap::clap::clap:
I know there is more and it will continue to show up.
thanks guys you are great.
I am not good on time lines but can try - I wonder when the first sighting was and were there any reports about missing children during the time of the first sighting.
WHO IS MISSING? the children have names, we cant look for someone if we don't even know who is missing.

@kbl: Since Dugard said that she was totally isolated for the first 3 and 1/2 years, it's clear that man was lying about seeing Jaycee as a 9 year-old boy in 1991. Doesn't surprise me: everyone wants their 15 minutes.

he isolated her in the back yard though.
so its possible, he might have left her out alone for a few minutes (the guys nuts after all)
he never made that mistake again

WE ARE UP TO 7 SIGHTINGS :clap::clap::clap:
I know there is more and it will continue to show up.
thanks guys you are great.
I am not good on time lines but can try - I wonder when the first sighting was and were there any reports about missing children during the time of the first sighting.
WHO IS MISSING? the children have names, we cant look for someone if we don't even know who is missing.

and they were still there up to at least 6 months before jaycee was rescued. why were they moved all of a sudden?

but he did not have an 8 foot fense yet
She can see through a fense .
Why cant that be :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
The 8 foot fence came after he caught her talked through the fence.
I CAN BE. AND MORE THEN LIKELY IT IS!
I just was not there to guarantee it. but the kid was there.

BBM

That makes 7 sightings so far

1-Dale and Polly White - The neighbor who saw the children over the fence stated there were 5 girls of varying ages from 4 to adult age in 2006.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/NEWS/908290346/1321/news

"Several neighbors said they had seen the girls and knew they didn't go to school. Some believed they were home-schooled."

2- Damon Robinson[/U] lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.

Robinson said.
He would occasionally see the girls in the back yard. They wouldn't speak to him but would stand and
look at him. "Sometimes I would wave. They would stare at me. They would wave if he OK'd it,"
Damon Robinson Saw all the girls & thought it was just fine.

3-Erika Pratt (Damons girlfriend) saw 5 girls in 2006.

4-lady who lives in back of the property and saw one little girl who she spoke to and who ran away without talking. She has a disabled husband who works in the yard and never heard screams etc.

5- Wayne Thompson - Hair cutter

6- Patrick McQuaid - 9 year old boy /now 27 Saw 2 little girls in Garridos car 6 months before his arrest

7- Anna Rivera moved in to the neighbourhood recently & now wants to leave.
Saw 2 little blond girls recently with him.

Scathingly brilliant!!! I couldn't remember or find Erika Pratt's name anywhere! Thank you!! I couldn't find any links to her sighting without her name. Here is one article:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/BAT219F97H.DTL

Pratt, 25, told The Chronicle on Thursday that she had seen "little girls and women" living in Garrido's backyard, but that when sheriff's deputies came out to the paroled sex offender's home, they told her they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant.

Pratt said Garrido had told her boyfriend that "he was a sex addict."

An unidentified deputy sent out to the house on Walnut Avenue stayed for half an hour, deemed the situation to be a potential code violation and concluded that "there was not any criminal misbehavior," Rupf said.

The deputy did not ask to see the backyard. He left after warning Garrido that no one should be living outside in a residential neighborhood, Rupf said.

Scathingly brilliant!!! I couldn't remember or find Erika Pratt's name anywhere! Thank you!! I couldn't find any links to her sighting without her name. Here is one article:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/BAT219F97H.DTL

Pratt, 25, told The Chronicle on Thursday that she had seen "little girls and women" living in Garrido's backyard, but that when sheriff's deputies came out to the paroled sex offender's home, they told her they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant.

Pratt said Garrido had told her boyfriend that "he was a sex addict."

An unidentified deputy sent out to the house on Walnut Avenue stayed for half an hour, deemed the situation to be a potential code violation and concluded that "there was not any criminal misbehavior," Rupf said.

The deputy did not ask to see the backyard. He left after warning Garrido that no one should be living outside in a residential neighborhood, Rupf said.

oh thanks sherrif.
i guess that solved everything. he slightly chastised the perverted rapist/kidnapper/toruturer/brainwasher/child molester so everything was cool huh? :banghead:

@kbl: No, he kept her locked up for those first 3 and 1/2 years. So, it's not possible.

@kbl: No, he kept her locked up for those first 3 and 1/2 years. So, it's not possible.

a few minutes out of the shed or whatever in 3 and a half years is possible. especially at the beginnning when this allegedly happened.
i guess only jaycee knows for sure

Ack, correction! I remembered it wrong. Though I still doubt the story considering that it would be so odd for Jaycee to tell a boy her name and not raise the alarm of needing help in 1991.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/10/earlyshow/main5300008.shtml
Cardoza says police sources tell him it was years before Jaycee was allowed off the Garridos' property. "They put her in the backyard in a tent or one of the outbuildings back there," Cardoza adds. "They left her in the backyard for three-and-a-half years before they let her get out in public."

oh thanks sherrif.
i guess that solved everything. he slightly chastised the perverted rapist/kidnapper/toruturer/brainwasher/child molester so everything was cool huh? :banghead:

Thiis is what is so gosh darned frustrating about all of the different LE encounters. One article said that parole officers visited pg at home 2 x monthly. Out of all those visits no one ever questioned the yard size, electrical wiring leading to "nowhere", heard or saw anything at all suspicious? Where were the girls when the PO's would come? patricia said that in later years the two younger girls could come and go from the yard to the house at will. What did they tell the girls about the po visits and how were they never seen? Boggles the mind!

Ack, correction! I remembered it wrong. Though I still doubt the story considering that it would be so odd for Jaycee to tell a boy her name and not raise the alarm of needing help in 1991.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/10/earlyshow/main5300008.shtml
Cardoza says police sources tell him it was years before Jaycee was allowed off the Garridos' property. "They put her in the backyard in a tent or one of the outbuildings back there," Cardoza adds. "They left her in the backyard for three-and-a-half years before they let her get out in public."

im not sure she wasnt raising the alarm.
when the kid asked her her name she said "jaycee'. not 'alyssa' like in later years. whether she would have said more we dont know, because garrido came and quickly dragged her away.

Thiis is what is so gosh darned frustrating about all of the different LE encounters. One article said that parole officers visited pg at home 2 x monthly. Out of all those visits no one ever questioned the yard size, electrical wiring leading to "nowhere", heard or saw anything at all suspicious? Where were the girls when the PO's would come? patricia said that in later years the two younger girls could come and go from the yard to the house at will. What did they tell the girls about the po visits and how were they never seen? Boggles the mind!

yeah 1999 must have been fun there when the po came
how can you miss an infant and a 5 year old and all the damn noise they make?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247
Back