Where are they going???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I certainly don't mean to be cruel. I feel very badly for Mr. Anthony and cannot imagine the stress he is under, however I fear for his health if he continues to live there. I am sorry if what I said was offensive.

Well, he has stated publicly on several occasions how much he loves his wife and his daughter. He and his wife did not ask for this to happen and they have been through "hell" with the media and the protestors. They need consolation and kindness today. They have lost their granddaughter and now their daughter is facing murder charges. Not a good position to have to be in.

George I pray you do not go home. There is nothing there for you but more heartache and manipulation. Cindy will take it out on you but you have done the honorable thing. Leave George, go somewhere away from the madness.

I understand this post to mean that the poster is concerned for George's well-being, knowing that Cindy is some kind of mother tigeress nut over Casey.

I have been worried for George ever since I saw the video of him at the court house today. I worry for his phyisical health and also for his emotional well being.

I think it will be ENORMOUSLY stressful for him to be around Cindy Anthony for the foreseeable future. Cindy is in denial, even while she was driving Casey to the Sheriff's Dept. to be arrested today. She stopped and screamed at legit. reporters who were following their trek to Boggy Creek bridge.
Cindy Anthony was probably Casey's main enabler for all her life. Casey didn't become a sociopath overnight, you know. She did it right under her parent's eyes, year after year. She learned to lie, to steal, to take drugs, to be a *advertiser censored*, to mistreat her daughter, and probably to kill her daughter, all before the age of 22.

It's my hope that charges of obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting, and even perhaps accessory to murder after the fact are charged against Cindy. She needs to pay for the lying she's done to protect Casey, IMO.

What a cruel thing to say. I hope he's not reading on this website.

I certainly don't mean to be cruel. I feel very badly for Mr. Anthony and cannot imagine the stress he is under, however I fear for his health if he continues to live there. I am sorry if what I said was offensive.

I don't think what you wrote was offensive at all and I completely agree with you. George really needs to get out of that house, especially tonight. All Cindy cares about is that snot nosed brat, Casey and George had to testify against her today. I can't imagine what she will put that poor man through not only tonight but for the rest of his life. His face shows the pain of losing Caylee and I don't see that pain on Cindy or Lee's faces. I don't care if he had a supoena or not. He did the right thing and God bless him for that.

I imagine that Casey will not be going back to the Orange Co Jail, but to a State prison while she awaits her trial. She's going to be in for a big surprise there..

What State facility is there in the area that serves Orlando?

even better question is she going to be in gen Pop this time around??

I imagine that Casey will not be going back to the Orange Co Jail, but to a State prison while she awaits her trial. She's going to be in for a big surprise there..

What State facility is there in the area that serves Orlando?

I think she stays in the county jail and will only go to state prison if convicted.

I understand this post to mean that the poster is concerned for George's well-being, knowing that Cindy is some kind of mother tigeress nut over Casey.

I have been worried for George ever since I saw the video of him at the court house today. I worry for his phyisical health and also for his emotional well being.

I think it will be ENORMOUSLY stressful for him to be around Cindy Anthony for the foreseeable future. Cindy is in denial, even while she was driving Casey to the Sheriff's Dept. to be arrested today. She stopped and screamed at legit. reporters who were following their trek to Boggy Creek bridge.
Cindy Anthony was probably Casey's main enabler for all her life. Casey didn't become a sociopath overnight, you know. She did it right under her parent's eyes, year after year. She learned to lie, to steal, to take drugs, to be a *advertiser censored*, to mistreat her daughter, and probably to kill her daughter, all before the age of 22.

It's my hope that charges of obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting, and even perhaps accessory to murder after the fact are charged against Cindy. She needs to pay for the lying she's done to protect Casey, IMO.

Boy seeking, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think she stays in the county jail and will only go to state prison if convicted.

You are correct daisy! Only the convicted go to prison. But, she will be there eventually. IMO

On the video clip where she knocks on the window, Cindy said no more exclusives for Holly.. Who thinks of that at a time like this?
And ps, this site keeps crashing from so much activity! Argh.

Jeez, Cindy threatening a news reporter with no more exclusives for another reporter because they were following her (and they were NOT the only ones following her).

Baez kicking a reporter out of his press conf because one of their other reporters asked tough questions.

This whole group has a problem with the media - they want them to help, but don't want anything bad reported. Sorry, gotta take the bad with the good!

WFTV also had a brief helicopter shot of Cindy getting out of her vehicle and confronting the Fox team. Not up on their site yet, don't know if it will be.

WFTV also just reported that the Anthony's are AUCTIONING OFF morning show interviews for tomorrow - but ABC passed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I fell of the couch from laughing!

No video up yet, I REALLY hope they put up this RAW video for you all to see! If not, I'll figure out a way to get it up, I DVR'd it.

Do you have a better version, Muzikman?

from www.myfoxnews.com:

SNIP:

"Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was believed to have been taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in an SUV beleived to belong to the sheriff’s department and taken away, where she was bound was unknown."

WoW i just got home and saw the indictment. :woohoo: and I was in that area for half of the day. I had to pick someone up at the airport then went to Florida Mall. Boy what would I have give to drive past there and see that. :clap:

Jeez, Cindy threatening a news reporter with no more exclusives for another reporter because they were following her (and they were NOT the only ones following her).

Baez kicking a reporter out of his press conf because one of their other reporters asked tough questions.

This whole group has a problem with the media - they want them to help, but don't want anything bad reported. Sorry, gotta take the bad with the good!

WFTV also had a brief helicopter shot of Cindy getting out of her vehicle and confronting the Fox team. Not up on their site yet, don't know if it will be.

WFTV also just reported that the Anthony's are AUCTIONING OFF morning show interviews for tomorrow - but ABC passed.

OMG sounds like CA just went off the deep end. I can not beleive her demenor (sp?) in the last week. Now what is she going to do without KC around harrass and target everyone and everybody. As for JB that was just plain wrong. Now you can tell he is not made for this case. Absolute disgusting. But other than that I am very please and justice for Caylee was served.

Do you have a better version, Muzikman?

Kind of, the version I have is on a 42" plasma screen. :)

Otherwise it's the same video.

Cindy's grand-daughter is missing and presumed dead, her daughter is indicted for murder, and Cindy has time to pull over her vehicle and threaten reporters with no more exclusives. While a news helicopter from a different station hovers overhead, capturing the whole scene and continuing to follow her.

WOW.

Casey going back to jail, questions raised about vehicle swap

Sheriff's officials are still trying to figure out where Casey Anthony was headed this afternoon when deputies pulled over the vehicle she was riding in on the BeachLine.

An agency spokesman just confirmed that at some point this afternoon, before deputies stopped and caught Anthony, she changed vehicles under a highway overpass in east Orange County.
Sheriff's officials are still trying to figure out where Casey Anthony was headed this afternoon when deputies pulled over the vehicle she was riding in on the BeachLine.

An agency spokesman just confirmed that at some point this afternoon, before deputies stopped and caught Anthony, she changed vehicles under a highway overpass in east Orange County.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,3125220.story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back