Where are they going???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy made the mistake of thinking that because she works for a local station and because her initial stories were sympathetic, that Holly "got her" and was a friend who'd help Cindy in her efforts to manipulate the news coverage.

Holly isn't her friend, she's a reporter doing her job.

No more exclusives? Cindy's pretty much out of the loop now that LE has taken over scheduling her daughter's busy calendar, so I'm not sure what kind of "exclusive" Cindy has that we haven't already heard.

What a peculiar family.

When this is all done and over with, it wont be the last we see KC. I see a future episode of Women Behind Bars dedicated to KC where she will still proclaim that she never did it. :rolleyes:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-indictment-jail-101408,0,3125220.story

Questions about the vehicle swap raised...

Sheriff's officials are trying to figure out where Casey Anthony was headed Tuesday afternoon when deputies pulled over the vehicle she was riding in on the BeachLine.

Good thing they had undercover officers following her all day. Evidently they were expecting her to try to run.

Someone could be in a LOT of trouble over this one.

On NG it was explained:

CA driving, stopped under an overpass and KC got out and into a grey SUV. Someone said that was the bounty hunter's SUV. They start to take off, but fortunately undercover LE was trailing them and basically did a traffic stop, taking KC into custody. No wonder CA so angry.

Tried to do the ol' switcharoo of vehicles and/or take KC on a leisurely trip back to the jail. Wonder where else they would have gone? Then again, you would think the bounty hunters would have wanted her to be delivered there. Good job, LE! Again!

I love NG giving them heck and saying all they say is BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.........

On NG it was explained:

CA driving, stopped under an overpass and KC got out and into a grey SUV. Someone said that was the bounty hunter's SUV. They start to take off, but fortunately undercover LE was trailing them and basically did a traffic stop, taking KC into custody. No wonder CA so angry.

Tried to do the ol' switcharoo of vehicles and/or take KC on a leisurely trip back to the jail. Wonder where else they would have gone? Then again, you would think the bounty hunters would have wanted her to be delivered there. Good job, LE! Again!

He is male...........you NEVER know. He is just a rent-a-cop so to speak for the bonding company. He is not the bonding company

He is male...........you NEVER know. He is just a rent-a-cop so to speak for the bonding company. He is not the bonding company
Shame on me, thud. You're right! :crazy: He may have received a better offer from KC, haha.

Yes, I believe they were fleeing.

Kinda looks that way, doesn't it. Guess the press and the cops were both on alert. I was watching the live feed from the helicopter when suddenly one of the press trucks took off. Then, the helicopter took off.

When this is all done and over with, it wont be the last we see KC. I see a future episode of Women Behind Bars dedicated to KC where she will still proclaim that she never did it. :rolleyes:
And she'll be pregnant, expecting her third child.:yes::popcorn::popcorn:

I don't think what you wrote was offensive at all and I completely agree with you. George really needs to get out of that house, especially tonight. All Cindy cares about is that snot nosed brat, Casey and George had to testify against her today. I can't imagine what she will put that poor man through not only tonight but for the rest of his life. His face shows the pain of losing Caylee and I don't see that pain on Cindy or Lee's faces. I don't care if he had a supoena or not. He did the right thing and God bless him for that.

Sorry, but I took that as a request for George to leave his wife after he made the statement on the court house steps today about how much he loved his wife and family.

While driving home tonight around 6:00 p.m., I was channel surfing radio stations and hit on a recording that was provided by local Channel 6 here in Orlando. They were calling it exclusive and said that their reporters had been following CA and KC when the car switch-a-roo happened. The guys in the recording were freaking out and kept referring to a PT Cruiser. I haven't seen anything anywhere about a PT Cruiser though. These reporters were very excited and were yelling to each other to follow this car. Did anyone else here in Orlando hear this?

seems to me casey was meeting with the bails bondman to keep her safe and maybe do pay interviews before the son of sam law kicks in

I keep reading the "ANTHONY'S" are shopping around interviews however I believe it is soley Cindy that is doing the shopping. I hope GA is long gone and done with this. His whole life is ruined.

Ch 9 (WFTV) reported that they had been following Cindy's car via helicoptor but lost her because she drove into the airport area and that's a no-fly zone for them. Later, I watched on tv as Cindy drove up the road but passed all the turn-offs to her block and I thought that was strange.
Next thing I know they're reporting a switch of cars.

I think she was trying to flee. I don't believe the bail-bondsman story because she could have gone home and waited for the bondsman or gone straight to the bondsman's office--she had had her curfew adjusted this afternoon right after the indictment was handed down and didn't have to be home until 5:30pm. No one knows why the time was extended---and then next thing ya know she's changing cars under an overpass?

(I hate this 'server is too busy' message!)

On NG tonight, LP said it was the Bail Bondsman's car, not a Bounty Hunter. Also said KC and Rob Dick had conversations about how helicopters cannot see what is happening under bridges or under an overpass, that's why she was switching cars there.

Could they have been fleeing and the bail bondsman stopped them cause if she flees - he will loose the $$$. I am sure he was following them along with LE to make sure she did not flee. What a day!

Ch 9 (WFTV) reported that they had been following Cindy's car via helicoptor but lost her because she drove into the airport area and that's a no-fly zone for them. Later, I watched on tv as Cindy drove up the road but passed all the turn-offs to her block and I thought that was strange.
Next thing I know they're reporting a switch of cars.

I think she was trying to flee. I don't believe the bail-bondsman story because she could have gone home and waited for the bondsman or gone straight to the bondsman's office--she had had her curfew adjusted this afternoon right after the indictment was handed down and didn't have to be home until 5:30pm. No one knows why the time was extended---and then next thing ya know she's changing cars under an overpass?

OJ and SP did it. Why not the "mother of the year", aided and abetted by "grandmother of the year"? :rolleyes:

Good thing they had undercover officers following her all day. Evidently they were expecting her to try to run.

Someone could be in a LOT of trouble over this one.

And I hope her name is CINDY. That would be the icing on the cake.

I can't help but wonder what the two of them said to one another in the car alone.

(WOW - This is the first time I have managed to get on here ALL night!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back