Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she would consider doing some good things, perhaps she could help redeem herself like cut that long stringy ponytail off and donate it to Locks of Love for wigs for kids that have cancer. Things like that would be the only public coverage I would be interested in seeing. Somehow I just dont think this is her style though.

Todd went on TV and " proved" Casey wasnt there LOL, im sure she was out shopping or something like that when the interview took place. He would not let the reporter film any of it. Claims the neighbors are too far to see his house . I can see from the ariel photos that is most likely true.

I appreciate the sentiment of what you're saying but the thought of a child with cancer, or anyone else for that matter, wearing a wig made out of her hair gives me the creeps.

He is married with a baby boy.

I don't have any way of verifying this yet but on the internet it is said that "Mark Hawkins went to School with Lee and Casey. Mark had sex with Casey dont know if they really dated, then he married a young girl by the name of Tara. Mark is in the military and stationed in California, Tara returned to Florida and was having an affair with Lee while still being married to Mark, Tara then returned to Mark and she is now pregnant tellign Mark it is his baby when in fact it was Lee's baby, Tara then has an abortion, moves to Michigan and gets married again. He married Tara, she was pregnant for Lee's baby I think it was a boy. Casey went to school with him. Brandon Snow is in the Army stationed in North Caroline. Casey went to school with him. Casey first stated the daddy she use to go to school with, he was in the Army stationed in North Carolina, was engaged and they already had a son, he died on the way to Caylee's First Birthday. Casey stated she went to this woman and told her she was pregnant for this mans baby Well Mark was engaged and Tara later got married to Mark, then left Mark for Lee then she got pregnant maybe with a son, had an abortion, moved on to Michigan, divorced, remarried, Mark is in North Carolina and in the Army he later got married in October 2008 and Casey knew his bride to be. Casey goes to the Anything but Clothes Party saw Mark has a melt down cried disappeared for 1 1/2 hours, she was again spotted at Waterford Buffalo Wings sitting at the table with Bradon Snow and a couple other people because Jeff Hopkins walked in and saw them and there was idle chatter. There is a pattern with her lies and I have wondered from the beginning if Mark was Caylee's father. It was told and I dont know who said it, it was from one of her guys that Casey had to have had to have had to have men around her and feel like she was important to all of them, there was Jesse, Anthony, Ricardo, Christopher, Tony. Then she was working on Will Waters, and working on Brandon, then came Mark Hawkins and she dated Ryan at one time and still staying in contact with him and he came into town twice they called and sent IM'S. Yet she was so in love with Tony and running around circles seeing all these men."

Gotta love the internet! Anyway, with that crazy family anything is possible.

After he wore a wire for the prosecution? I thought he made it pretty clear where he stood.

statementx.jpg

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73478924/Casey-Anthony-Mark-Hawkins-NCIS-document-March-11-2011

I'm not so sure.

If it is not so hard, please explain how you would anticipate where she was going based on the map I outlined. TIA.

They are experts at their job? She could have had a couple places that they saw she visited in that area. They captured her image as she arrived at a location and as she left a location. Or she could have had an inkling someone was watching her and decided to try and fake them out. I know when I feel followed, I will take a little detour to see if I can see any real evidence of such.

I think it is important to think about what we don't have. The photographer(s) went to great lengths to provide only clips, and shuffled pics. I would think that anyone going in to ON would be there more than the 40 seconds we see FCA in the store? Those 40 seconds are made up of edited clips.

In the walking videos, we have a 25 second clip, a 10 second clip, and a 7 second clip. Two clips show her moving in one direction and then turning either left or right. The other clip shows us her crossing a street and turning left. Then we have the stills. We can pinpoint her images on a map, but we cannot put the pics in any chronological order. We do not know what was cut out or time lapses.

Consider the first part of the black tee Huff video. It starts as she is well across a wide street with a grassy median. What happened before this part of the video? Why cut that part out? Consider the white shirt video, the view was not blocked when she turned left to cross street. Why cut there?

Nicely accurate map, though. Thanks!

BTW I just wanted to say I love how you have worked this all out. Bravo! The map is awesome.

How do I explain the path? Well I don't, mainly because it's not all one continuous shot. So unless someone can work out from shadows or whatever that this walking around all occurred in one go then I have no way of assuming that she actually walked a strange path. I WISH that it was one continuous shot because that would be obvious staging to me. But as it is I don't even know that the sequence of the shots actually occurred as they were presented to us as viewers. Each shot could be twenty minutes later than the one before it. The first shot could have really been filmed last etc. We just don't know. For all we know Casey was literally walking in circles around the neighborhood because she heard somewhere that walking in circles was the new super cool thing this year. Or maybe she was desperately trying for cell phone reception. Who the heck knows what she was doing?

I think until the photographer comes forward we won't really know how this all went down.

I have been going around with the same points on two threads, and I am boring everyone to tears...

Yes!
We have a cut and shuffle. The longest continuous shot we have is 25 seconds. The rest average 10 seconds, on what basically is a 1 minute and 54 second montage. We have a series of stills at TMZ. The TMZ and the Huff material don't even match up exactly.

Did they each buy a different package, even though they are both owned by AOL? Or did AOL HPMG buy a bigger package, and this was just a test release? Who knows.

Maybe they just weren't smart enough about that? I'm not sure anyone could anticipate the combined power of WS! I'm in no doubt that WS would have been able to find out where those shots were taken even without the license plates. We already had the very first rumor of her whereabouts to point us to Ohio. It just would have taken an extra half hour to pin point the exact spot. :)

Not to mention that she was wearing an Ohio hat so maybe the photographer thought "why bother to blur the plates" anyway.

To me it looks like the photographer did cut out the information that would lead to an exact residence. Maybe after that due diligence they were done caring about whether the rest of the world found Casey Anthony. Who knows?

No plates were harmed in the making of this film...or Web Sleuth.
The plates verified Ohio, not anything else. The story was published with the title that FCA "surfaces in Ohio." That was part of the story, and the proof according to those releasing the pics. Plates were not used here to narrow in the neighborhood. I just would like to make that clear.

They are experts at their job? She could have had a couple places that they saw she visited in that area. They captured her image as she arrived at a location and as she left a location. Or she could have had an inkling someone was watching her and decided to try and fake them out. I know when I feel followed, I will take a little detour to see if I can see any real evidence of such.

I think it is important to think about what we don't have. The photographer(s) went to great lengths to provide only clips, and shuffled pics. I would think that anyone going in to ON would be there more than the 40 seconds we see FCA in the store? Those 40 seconds are made up of edited clips.

In the walking videos, we have a 25 second clip, a 10 second clip, and a 7 second clip. Two clips show her moving in one direction and then turning either left or right. The other clip shows us her crossing a street and turning left. Then we have the stills. We can pinpoint her images on a map, but we cannot put the pics in any chronological order. We do not know what was cut out or time lapses.

Consider the first part of the black tee Huff video. It starts as she is well across a wide street with a grassy median. What happened before this part of the video? Why cut that part out? Consider the white shirt video, the view was not blocked when she turned left to cross street. Why cut there?

Nicely accurate map, though. Thanks!

Those cuts with the white shirt, you can hear him trying to shut camcorder off as soon as she leaves the sidewalk. (I use "he" to only emphasize that there was only one photographer with his HD camcorder - could be a she though of course :) ) That tells me it was a known stop point and not an editor decision. He then had her walk back up the street on the other side (we know this because of less drink in her Starbucks) and that was it.

It was staged. Casey and Baez got paid. She is not in Columbus and this was a decoy.

MOO.

I don't have any way of verifying this yet but on the internet it is said that "Mark Hawkins went to School with Lee and Casey. Mark had sex with Casey dont know if they really dated, then he married a young girl by the name of Tara. Mark is in the military and stationed in California, Tara returned to Florida and was having an affair with Lee while still being married to Mark, Tara then returned to Mark and she is now pregnant tellign Mark it is his baby when in fact it was Lee's baby, Tara then has an abortion, moves to Michigan and gets married again. He married Tara, she was pregnant for Lee's baby I think it was a boy. Casey went to school with him. Brandon Snow is in the Army stationed in North Caroline. Casey went to school with him. Casey first stated the daddy she use to go to school with, he was in the Army stationed in North Carolina, was engaged and they already had a son, he died on the way to Caylee's First Birthday. Casey stated she went to this woman and told her she was pregnant for this mans baby Well Mark was engaged and Tara later got married to Mark, then left Mark for Lee then she got pregnant maybe with a son, had an abortion, moved on to Michigan, divorced, remarried, Mark is in North Carolina and in the Army he later got married in October 2008 and Casey knew his bride to be. Casey goes to the Anything but Clothes Party saw Mark has a melt down cried disappeared for 1 1/2 hours, she was again spotted at Waterford Buffalo Wings sitting at the table with Bradon Snow and a couple other people because Jeff Hopkins walked in and saw them and there was idle chatter. There is a pattern with her lies and I have wondered from the beginning if Mark was Caylee's father. It was told and I dont know who said it, it was from one of her guys that Casey had to have had to have had to have men around her and feel like she was important to all of them, there was Jesse, Anthony, Ricardo, Christopher, Tony. Then she was working on Will Waters, and working on Brandon, then came Mark Hawkins and she dated Ryan at one time and still staying in contact with him and he came into town twice they called and sent IM'S. Yet she was so in love with Tony and running around circles seeing all these men."

Gotta love the internet! Anyway, with that crazy family anything is possible.

BS was at the Anything But Clothes Party, not Mark. BS was stationed in NC, not Mark. KC got upset because BS was at the party with a girlfriend and supposedly KC told him she had had a miscarriage after dating him. JH was sitting at a table when KC walked into the restaurant, not BS. MH is stationed in California. Mark claims to have never been intimate with KC. They were just friends. Not sur. e she ever dated Ryan as I thought they were just friends. From what I can remember Mark was married to Tara when she got prenant with Lee's baby but they were separated and then got back together. There, I think that is right.

Just thought of something. Lee must really feel betrayed by his sister. He was so upset about Tara terminating her pregnancy and it sounded as if he really wanted her to have that baby. And now this. I hope he and Mallory go on to have children. I believe he would make a great father. jmo

BS was at the Anything But Clothes Party, not Mark. BS was stationed in NC, not Mark. KC got upset because BS was at the party with a girlfriend and supposedly KC told him she had had a miscarriage after dating him. JH was sitting at a table when KC walked into the restaurant, not BS. MH is stationed in California. Mark claims to have never been intimate with KC. They were just friends. Not sur. e she ever dated Ryan as I thought they were just friends. From what I can remember Mark was married to Tara when she got prenant with Lee's baby but they were separated and then got back together. There, I think that is right.

Just thought of something. Lee must really feel betrayed by his sister. He was so upset about Tara terminating her pregnancy and it sounded as if he really wanted her to have that baby. And now this. I hope he and Mallory go on to have children. I believe he would make a great father. jmo

Bold by me... who got pregnant with Lee's baby? Are we talking about LA?

I don't understand why SA or anyone else didn't backtrack and look at KC's texts and phone logs around the time she would have gotten pregnant with Caylee to see if they could pinpoint who the father might be. They could probably pinpoint the texts/calls to the week Caylee was conceived.

I don't understand why SA or anyone else didn't backtrack and look at KC's texts and phone logs around the time she would have gotten pregnant with Caylee to see if they could pinpoint who the father might be. They could probably pinpoint the texts/calls to the week Caylee was conceived.

MH's wife Tara got pregnant with Lee's baby and had an abortion. Lee was very upset and wrote all about it on his my space page. MH and Tara got a divorce. While KC was out on bond, MH wore a wire for the prosecution during his visits with KC trying to find out why KC said "she had something to tell him."

Maybe they did, but it wasn't pertinent to their case.

FCA told Kiomarie that there were 8 possibles babydaddies that month... :innocent:

http://ahharsfnews.com/2011/08/10/b...gain-for-parts-and-legal-implications-unknown

BYE BYE RANCHO: Casey Anthony ON THE ROAD AGAIN for parts, and legal implications, unknown

I personally hope that the felon's location is relentlessly exposed so that she never feels safe and comfortable in any location where she is coddled and allowed to live rent free, and has all of her basic needs met without having to hold a job or take on any responsibilities that a normal person must carry daily. And so that she is not allowed to continue to hide from the jurisdiction of the Florida court systems, and continue to claim that she is indigent and force citizens of Florida to pay her bills. And so that she is not rewarded in any way for her involvement in the death of her daughter.

Point 4:

Her time spent in Old Navy. She looks at scarves, then purses, then sun dresses, then back to the scarves. Does any of that look like stuff she would buy or wear? Isn't it convenient it's all in the front of the store by the window, at a friendly angle where the camera man won't be seen? The video is spliced before she enters the store so that his reflection is not seen.

Also, when you shop, is there that much scatteredness in things you look at? If I am interested in a shirt, I don't then look at wallets, then scarves, etc. It's not a smoking gun but it's just another outness to observe here.

Another thing is that she is looking right at the videographer before entering the store.

I think the real question is does she have any money with her to spend? If she is just meandering around wasting time and doesn't have any money to spend on this and that, then I think she'd have a look around at just about everything.

I'm not a "shopper" - and I only buy things when I need them so if I need t-shirts, I go to the store, look only at t-shirts, buy three or four and leave. I hate going "shopping" with my daughter because that means she will look at almost everything in the store, whether she intends to buy anything or not.

I think the DT and FCA are desperately trying to keep her in the news so they can bring in the big bucks for her first interview. I still cannot believe anyone would pay her for anything considering what she did. She obviously won't talk about Caylee but she will talk about her favorite person, herself. They are making a story where there is none.

I think I'm beginning to see where this Waldo game is going. FCA, if she is offered an interview, will talk about her life on the run as a poor little girl acquitted by a jury but lives in fear every day. There will be more photo ops and videos.

I would not be surprised if she is at the Hopespring address right now and the entire family is high fiving each other.

IMO

http://ahharsfnews.com/2011/08/10/b...gain-for-parts-and-legal-implications-unknown

BYE BYE RANCHO: Casey Anthony ON THE ROAD AGAIN for parts, and legal implications, unknown

I personally hope that the felon's location is relentlessly exposed so that she never feels safe and comfortable in any location where she is coddled and allowed to live rent free, and has all of her basic needs met without having to hold a job or take on any responsibilities that a normal person must carry daily. And so that she is not allowed to continue to hide from the jurisdiction of the Florida court systems, and continue to claim that she is indigent and force citizens of Florida to pay her bills. And so that she is not rewarded in any way for her involvement in the death of her daughter.

Sounds like TM may have come into some money for there to be activity around his home for the first time in a while. A for sale listing has been removed and there are gardners there doing some work.

Its interesting how prior to July 6th, TM was pretty regular in filing his flight plans. After July 6th, none of the plans make sense. Most are diverted, not available and aren't consecutive as to where the plane went. At the moment, his plane has supposedly been sitting in Carlsbad since it left Orlando on July 19th. Was that the day that the "decoy" in the pink shirt was supposed to have been taken there?

Didn't realize he also had a helicopter.

MOO

I think the DT and FCA are desperately trying to keep her in the news so they can bring in the big bucks for her first interview. I still cannot believe anyone would pay her for anything considering what she did. She obviously won't talk about Caylee but she will talk about her favorite person, herself. They are making a story where there is none.

I think I'm beginning to see where this Waldo game is going. FCA, if she is offered an interview, will talk about her life on the run as a poor little girl acquitted by a jury but lives in fear every day. There will be more photo ops and videos.

I would not be surprised if she is at the Hopespring address right now and the entire family is high fiving each other.

IMO

Too many around there would rat her out to get rid of her. But that is where she belongs and who she belongs with.

I like that she's on the "run", too. Good. Feel the pressure of trying to stay hidden. Spend lots of DT $$ then get nothing in return.

I think the real question is does she have any money with her to spend? If she is just meandering around wasting time and doesn't have any money to spend on this and that, then I think she'd have a look around at just about everything.

I'm not a "shopper" - and I only buy things when I need them so if I need t-shirts, I go to the store, look only at t-shirts, buy three or four and leave. I hate going "shopping" with my daughter because that means she will look at almost everything in the store, whether she intends to buy anything or not.

Considering her "handlers" have been in negotiations to secure million-dollar deals for appearances, etc. I highly doubt that she wouldn't have a very comfortable amount of pocket money given to her. Gotta keep the kid entertained while the adults get the back-room deals done. MOO.

I totally believe she is at Macaluso's. He says she wouldn't be there because his family would be unsafe. He is divorced. His ex-wife has posted on the Huffington Post Blog about how guilty Casey is and what a liar she is. I think Macaluso makes total sense...he is a wildman as we have seen on you tube, and has what seems to be plenty of personal and legal issues, and has a grandiose and out of control lifestyle. A path of destruction that has been uncovered on him....which makes me think he is a a bit out of control. His plane was definitely involved.

I think Macaluso's is a good bet. And he has a plane at his disposal. I think someone wants us to think she's in Ohio

Why would someone on a tip, hang around for days and risk some Joe Public beating him to the scoop. Obviously the first pics have the most value. If she really was strolling around the neighbourhood and malls, someone could easily have snapped her with their cell phone. No, this was choregraphed for $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman