Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Todd have anyone living there besides his wife - like a daughter? This is just in reference to the peculiar child-like voice heard over the speaker at the gate.

I have the feeling that FCA is reading here and she, Baez and the crew are laughing their *advertiser censored** off at all of us. I do think the the photos in Ohio were staged and she is nowhere near there now. She's probably right under our noses going about her daily life. I wouldn't doubt it if she isn't already doing side work for Baez or CM for some pocket money. My guess would be that Baez wouldn't have her too far from his sight as I think that he looks at her as one of his investments. My guess would also be that Baez has daily contact with her. He's got to keep her on the right track and in the right state of mind for his future plans of making money off of her. Atleast that's the way I'm looking at it today.

JustinTyme;

You post reminded me of something I have been wondering on occasion. What happens when KC finds out she has just been a pawn for JB all along. When she puts 2+2 together and realizes he fought the gag order, he pushed himself and any other "big named" persons in front of the media, he kept the media rolling, only for his own benefit. She is only seeing that "she got off a murder charge" right now.

When real life hits her in the face, all the posts on the internet, all the media links and any continuing coverage, all negative, was all because of JB's need for some sort of "name of his own" and money of his own. Never about her. Who will she shake fists, bare those shark lips and teeth at in rage?

But you did post about it here. That's my point. No one has posted they saw her in Ohio, no one at all. Because, imo, it wasn't her.

Exactly! I am sure I saw FCA over a week ago in SoCal not that far from Macaluso's residence area. I was curious. I did not approach. She was not aware of her surroundings nor made any eye contact. It was either FCA or a very close resemblance. Even if I was 100% sure I would have done nothing, as I did and tipped no-one off. She isn't worth it. Nada.

I'd get excited if I could meet or see Caylee, another child killer? ... Not so much.

Exactly. Perhaps cause he knows it isn't Casey, it was his first photographic scam venture, and he took the money and ran. He wants no publicity because who ever paid him wants their money back.

Point number 3:

Where is the photographer now? Why not come forward and get the free publicity of being a guy who can get the sought-after shots?

Why weren't the day one photos released day one? If it really is Casey wandering around and I took pictures of her, I certainly wouldn't have waited till I had three days worth of her - some one might scoop me. Now if the pictures were taken the week casey Anthony was still in the Orange County Jail, you could take your time and photograph your look alike over several days with out worry.

Point 6

Money incentive. Casey is marketable for only so long. We know negotiations were ongoing for interviews, why not photos too? If you worked for Splashnews (pretend) would you have sought this deal out? $$. Splashnews can even take the cover that these were sent in to them to be sold.

Timing was also right after network deals fell through. Desperate perhaps to make some cash? She can't just get a normal job, nor does she want to work.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
Anyone know how to check the flight plans for Macaluso's plane to verify this?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/18256...group_activity

BOYCOTT CASEY ANTHONY, HER FAMILY AND LEGAL COUNSEL
Lilyan Madeline Delacarte
"Hey, I heard Todd plane filled out a flight plan to hobby airport in Houston. Is she on the move again?"
1:00pm Thurs Aug 11, 2011

Thank you!
Now my question is, who is paying for that flight to Houston, who is giving her a place to live and eat without paying her own bills? Is she truly indigent, or not? Is she hiding in fear for her life? Or just getting closer to the next big pay day?

Thank you!
Now my question is, who is paying for that flight to Houston, who is giving her a place to live and eat without paying her own bills? Is she truly indigent, or not? Is she hiding in fear for her life? Or just getting closer to the next big pay day?

Respectfully snipped

I think we are not the only ones interested in those answers. IIRC, the State of Florida would like to know and the IRS would like to know, among others.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
Anyone know how to check the flight plans for Macaluso's plane to verify this?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/18256...group_activity

BOYCOTT CASEY ANTHONY, HER FAMILY AND LEGAL COUNSEL
Lilyan Madeline Delacarte
"Hey, I heard Todd plane filled out a flight plan to hobby airport in Houston. Is she on the move again?"
1:00pm Thurs Aug 11, 2011

Thank you!

I don't know but the flight isn't scheduled to land for another 3 hours. Plenty of time for a reporter to see who gets off the plane.

:rocker:

Gee I wonder if there is some one watching his plane like WS is and if there will be more pictures soon ??

Gee I wonder if there is some one watching his plane like WS is and if there will be more pictures soon ??

as long as the felon or her entourage do not benefit from any photos ... I'm all for it !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know but the flight isn't scheduled to land for another 3 hours. Plenty of time for a reporter to see who gets off the plane.

:rocker:

...seems the operator has a funny habit of changing plans and destinations midflight so don't expect this to happen as the plan indicates

Note the origin airport listed KJLI doesn't exist - futzed a little and think he probably took off from Mc Clellan-Palomar (KCRQ) (the previous flight destination) VFR and then filed a plan - the current flight doesn't "start" until they're at 17,000 feet - based on that, trajectory, time, etc - he took off from CRQ (or some very small field thereabouts) so far it's on track for HOU, but they could go anywhere....

ETA - the "gaps" in the previous flight history probably just mean he flew vfr (and probably short hops) and didn't need to file a plan OR they blocked the N number on previous flights (seems more likely) so it wouldn't show up on sites like Flightaware - which makes me think they want to be seen...fwiw

...seems the operator has a funny habit of changing plans and destinations midflight so don't expect this to happen as the plan indicates

Note the origin airport listed KJLI doesn't exist - futzed a little and think he probably took off from Mc Clellan-Palomar (KCRQ) (the previous flight destination) VFR and then filed a plan - the current flight doesn't "start" until they're at 17,000 feet - based on that, trajectory, time, etc - he took off from CRQ (or some very small field thereabouts) so far it's on track for HOU, but they could go anywhere....

ETA - the "gaps" in the previous flight history probably just mean he flew vfr (and probably short hops) and didn't need to file a plan OR they blocked the N number on previous flights (seems more likely) so it wouldn't show up on sites like Flightaware - which makes me think they want to be seen...fwiw

Maybe Mac wants to make it look like she has been in Houston, TX with extended family? Maybe she will take a flight from Houston to Orlando for Probation Hearing or ruling tomorrow?

------snipped----Sounds like TM may have come into some money for there to be activity around his home for the first time in a while. A for sale listing has been removed and there are gardners there doing some work.

Didn't realize he also had a helicopter.

MOO

BBM

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html#

In addition to representing clients, Mr. Macaluso is also an avid pilot with over 8000 flying hours. He currently owns and operates a Pilatus PC-12, a Bell Jet Ranger Helicopter, and a L-39 Aerobatic Fighter Jet.

Maybe Mac wants to make it look like she has been in Houston, TX with extended family? Maybe she will take a flight from Houston to Orlando for Probation Hearing or ruling tomorrow?

could be - could be anything really. The fact that they haven't blocked the N number seems they don't mind being seen (look at previous flights into and out of KONT and other larger airspaces that need to know you're coming that have no previous history of arrivals or departures.) I think they're playing possum or don't give a flying "f" about this flight ... probably just want to stir the pot and cause speculation.

Cool plane though.

That does seem to be his game. He only files flight plans to wrong destinations because he knows everyone is tracking his plane IMO.

He's pretty predictable though. Everyone was talking Houston last week so that's his new "destination".

He should pay the outstanding lien on that plane before flying it around the country to play "hide the felon".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman