Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does seem to be his game. He only files flight plans to wrong destinations because he knows everyone is tracking his plane IMO.

He's pretty predictable though. Everyone was talking Houston last week so that's his new "destination".

He should pay the outstanding lien on that plane before flying it around the country to play "hide the felon".

LOL - that's my favorite part. Wonder who's buying the gas.

Additionally, some of those re-files could be based on predicted full needs or lack thereof - vis a vis weather, original plan rerouting, traffic, etc.

And ya know, I'd swear I looked this plane and saw other destinations that aren't there now (I could be very wrong on this) so it will be interesting to see if any of this history changes as time goes on.

10 bucks sez they don't land in HOU

Additionally, some of those re-files could be based on predicted full needs or lack thereof - vis a vis weather, original plan rerouting, traffic, etc.

And ya know, I'd swear I looked this plane and saw other destinations that aren't there now (I could be very wrong on this) so it will be interesting to see if any of this history changes as time goes on.

wonder if they are checking her into the Menninger clinic in Houston before the Judge's ruling comes out tomorrow??

wonder if they are checking her into the Menninger clinic in Houston before the Judge's ruling comes out tomorrow??

nah - if they've given any thought to it all, that's just what they want you to think.

there's no flight history from Jul 19 to Aug 11* - that's today. Today they want to be seen. News is getting cold. :innocent:

*(means the plane didn't go anywhere (doubtful) or they had the N Number blocked from public sites)

The history on the plane was pretty normal prior to July 6th. It was after that when the discrepancies, rerouting, diversions and not available destinations cropped up. Just as an example, it was supposed to have been at McClelland Palomar since July 19th. Today it went from John Wayne to McClelland before supposedly heading to Houston. How did it get to John Wayne? He blocks the info, and has also been known to file the wrong tail number since July 6th. No one can ever really know where that plane is and where it's going or where it's been.

The history on the plane was pretty normal prior to July 6th. It was after that when the discrepancies, rerouting, diversions and not available destinations cropped up. Just as an example, it was supposed to have been at McClelland Palomar since July 19th. Today it went from John Wayne to McClelland before supposedly heading to Houston. How did it get to John Wayne? He blocks the info, and has also been known to file the wrong tail number since July 6th. No one can ever really know where that plane is and where it's going or where it's been.

exactly - he's suddenly appearing going out of airspace (heavily controlled and trafficked airspace) with no previous inbound routes. maybe just vfr but unlikely given the airports and space (and that big ole gap). Look at the current route JLI to HOU - ain't no JLI...

he's just effing with us.

eta - where's my 10 bucks? LOL donate it to a good cause! Now listed as "diverted" and going into Sugarland (which is Houston but not HOU - probably a lot cheaper landing fees too - he's filing on the fly...literally)

When NASA comes up with some other space machine maybe they'll take ALL of the Anthony's on a ONE WAY TRIP ONLY to the moon to be the first permenent residents to live there.
I know, I know. Pretty heafty dream of mine.

I don't know but the flight isn't scheduled to land for another 3 hours. Plenty of time for a reporter to see who gets off the plane.

:rocker:

If I was following the correct plane it's due to land in Houston in alittle over an hr. Total flight time about 4 hrs. and a few mins. Maybe trying to unload her? Who would want to keep paying her way to live life of luxury when she ISN'T bankable. The most they may get is a Million and after taxes that comes to only $600,000. Split I don't know how many ways, what's left? Private planes cost money to run. Millionaires don't even take them unless they are MULTI millionaires. That she'll never be.

If I was following the correct plane it's due to land in Houston in alittle over an hr. Total flight time about 4 hrs. and a few mins. Maybe trying to unload her? Who would want to keep paying her way to live life of luxury when she ISN'T bankable. The most they may get is a Million and after taxes that comes to only $600,000. Split I don't know how many ways, what's left? Private planes cost money to run. Millionaires don't even take them unless they are MULTI millionaires. That she'll never be.

LOL - he's diverted to Sugarland KSGR now - I calculated the route and came up with $1500 plus in fuel for the trip. He like flying that plane though - must have some paying customers (though he should pay up on the lein as was noted here previously)

Maybe he is picking her up? Remember last week George and Cindy flew into Texas. It could be that she has been staying with someone in Texas for a while now. NO? Just shoot me! One of these days I'm going to wake up and say I don't want to read here anymore! :silly:

exactly - he's suddenly appearing going out of airspace (heavily controlled and trafficked airspace) with no previous inbound routes. maybe just vfr but unlikely given the airports and space (and that big ole gap). Look at the current route JLI to HOU - ain't no JLI...

he's just effing with us.

eta - where's my 10 bucks? LOL donate it to a good cause! Now listed as "diverted" and going into Sugarland (which is Houston but not HOU - probably a lot cheaper landing fees too - he's filing on the fly...literally)

LOL You guys should have a flight tracker thread in the Scanner Forum so when you are bored you can track TM's plane. :floorlaugh: I happen to know the moderator down there too!

Maybe he is picking her up? Remember last week George and Cindy flew into Texas. It could be that she has been staying with someone in Texas for a while now. NO? Just shoot me! One of these days I'm going to wake up and say I don't want to read here anymore! :silly:

don't do that grandmaj - we'd miss ya! it'll be interesting to see where the plane goes next.

If we can see it - he's just playing with us or is doing something entirely unrelated.

Baez going to be on WNJU ( Telemundo) right now

Twitter
ALROJOVIVO AL ROJO VIVO
En solo minutos abogado de Casey Anthony habla en exclusiva con Maria Celeste sobre estado actual de su clienta.

don't do that grandmaj - we'd miss ya! it'll be interesting to see where the plane goes next.

If we can see it - he's just playing with us or is doing something entirely unrelated.

HA HA HA HA I'm the scanner Moderator! But that is so nice to hear you would miss me.

Baez going to be on WNJU ( Telemundo) right now

Twitter
ALROJOVIVO AL ROJO VIVO
En solo minutos abogado de Casey Anthony habla en exclusiva con Maria Celeste sobre estado actual de su clienta.

Hmmm, wonder if it has anything to do with this newly reported HLN gossip? Or with that new career as a Telemundo reporter he was aiming for. At least we know KC is not with him right now, lol!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7016877&postcount=639"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY[/ame]

If it is not so hard, please explain how you would anticipate where she was going based on the map I outlined. TIA.

Certainly. On a Sunday, there aren't any classes so anyone walking along that route would probably be going to one of the two dorms just beyond the stadium, to Univerisity Hospitals or passing through the university and going either left or right. There are parking lots and places to pull over along that route so that you could observe someone. There are also side streets so that you could circle around. Once she was on the other side of the university she would either be headed left or right on King. If she went right, it is likely that she is going to the mall. She would not be going to any of the fast food restaurants because she would not have to walk that far to find one. There really aren't that many choices. The only other thing she could be doing would be going to visit someone in the surrounding neighborhoods.

Personally, I don't think she walked. I have walked as far as the stadium and it is a bit of a hike. It is easy to take a city bus to the Lennox Center from Lane Avenue. I think she was either driven or drove herself there.

Edited to add that I really was not looking at your map so much as thinking about the route she would have taken from Clintonville to the Lennox Center. Sorry for the confusion. Cutting throught the university either walking or driving is one of the quickest and easiest ways to reach the mall.

...beginning initial descent into SGR (or where the heck ever it's going)

Look up hill country!

Can it be that JP notified DT as he said he'd notify them of his decision ahead of time, and Her Royal Highness has to go back 3 spaces and doesn't have a get out of jail free card left. Bet it's headed to Orlando. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member