Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your sentiment and agree. I get very angry, and then depressed over the injustice to Caylee!!

Personally, I stay interested in the felon's whereabouts, not because I care a fig about that person, but rather because I want to know who is supporting her financially, who is giving her a place to live, and allowing her to buy/eat food, buy clothes, jewelry ... who is flying her around the country and paying for fuel and the pilot ... who is rewarding her for her involvement in the death of her daughter? They need to be exposed, IMO.

I also want to expose Defense member lies when they say she is in mental health treatment, and then the public sees her walking casually on the streets and in stores in Columbus, Ohio ... certainly NOT in any mental health facility. And she is seen getting off of a plane with a corona beer in hand.

I want to know if the felon is collaborating with her parents on any financial deals... so we, the public, have the choice to boycott and protest.

Thank you so much ThinkTank - I know you were affected by this decision of NG as deeply as I was. And I appreciate your diligence in all the work you do . It is amazing and something I couldn't even try to attempt yet.

I am still up and down like some kid's yo-yo - I do, I don't - and maybe I'm stuck in the middle spinning. But I share the same goals as you in the above and thank you for your hard work while I am off somewhere playing the spinning fool!

ThinkTank
That is all I'm interested in also,and those dirty lawyers getting away with the crap they do.People should always care about this kind of injustice!Caylee does matter!

I understand your sentiment and agree. I get very angry, and then depressed over the injustice to Caylee!!

Personally, I stay interested in the felon's whereabouts, not because I care a fig about that person, but rather because I want to know who is supporting her financially, who is giving her a place to live, and allowing her to buy/eat food, buy clothes, jewelry ... who is flying her around the country and paying for fuel and the pilot ... who is rewarding her for her involvement in the death of her daughter? They need to be exposed, IMO.

I also want to expose Defense member lies when they say she is in mental health treatment, and then the public sees her walking casually on the streets and in stores in Columbus, Ohio ... certainly NOT in any mental health facility. And she is seen getting off of a plane with a corona beer in hand.

I want to know if the felon is collaborating with her parents on any financial deals... so we, the public, have the choice to boycott and protest.

I want to know if she is receiving MONEY, and no longer truly "indigent" as she claims, so that Florida citizens have to pay her legal expenses.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU

A Thousand Times, THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

I, like so many others, don’t care a rip-rowing bit for the lying, murdering, CFCA in general. As a whole, YOU BET!!!!! I want to know every move she makes, when she makes it and who is helping her make it.

I want her and her cohorts exposed for the …………………………………… they are, and she is. If these people can pay her way now while trying to cash in on Caylee’s death, than they should pay here court cost and other monies she owes and the good people of Florida are not out any more hard earned money on her behalf.

JMOO

AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY REPORT...

I KNOW where Casey is....

ORLANDO BOUND!!!! (courtesy of Judge PErry)

N950KA/ departed (IDU156009) at 04:53PM GMT enroute to KMYF (Montgomery Field) for an estimated arrival at 02:13PM PDT

AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY REPORT...

I KNOW where Casey is....

ORLANDO BOUND!!!! (courtesy of Judge PErry)

He is going to keep her address secret, but the probation office is not in a secret location....:innocent:

HA!!

At least we know where she will be on August 26th!

Woo Hoo!

Thank You Judge Perry!

JP says she can report early, which is what I imagine she will do to avoid an August 26 stake-out!

I'm not exactly sure where she is but where ever she might be I can guarantee you she's not a happy camper right about now...probably really showing her :butthead: in front of her bodyguards. :giggle:

Caaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeyyyyyy! We will FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND YOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Wow, I just channeled the stage 5 clinger from Wedding Crashers, LOL!

And the plane has diverted and looks like it is landing right now in San Angelo, TX. Maybe to pay regards to Warren Jeffs? :loser:

He is going to keep her address secret, but the probation office is not in a secret location....:innocent:

Can they do their first one at CM's lawfirm? I'm thinking it could be safer for the first time. Private parking for the building I'm assuming so just drive in and drive out. No one the wiser. jmo

And the plane has diverted and looks like it is landing right now in San Angelo, TX. Maybe to pay regards to Warren Jeffs? :loser:

I've been at this airport, it is small. I think that smaller planes have to go to the smaller airports, but I'm not sure, so that is why this plane is hitting all the oddball ones.

Can they do their first one at CM's lawfirm? I'm thinking it could be safer for the first time. Private parking for the building I'm assuming so just drive in and drive out. No one the wiser. jmo

Why? She has to face the public at some time. Might as well just do it.
Unless she is too cowardly..

Our social media TOS requires that we do not post any FB, Twitter or other Social Media unless we are 100 percent certain that the Player is the originator. I have looked at the FB and the Slide by the same name. Those pictures are not anything we haven't seen published before. I do not believe it is Casey and thus we cannot post that link or talk about it please. It could well be a fake.

Our social media TOS requires that we do not post any FB, Twitter or other Social Media unless we are 100 percent certain that the Player is the originator. I have looked at the FB and the Slide by the same name. Those pictures are not anything we haven't seen published before. I do not believe it is Casey and thus we cannot post that link or talk about it please. It could well be a fake.

FWIW the slide account is old, I remember it from early WS days. the oldest slideshow on there predates june 2008. it was never updated again til after she was released. obviously she could have been "hacked" in the meanwhile. but the original account was hers.

If all the pics were all already public, it's an obvious fake.

FWIW the slide account is old, I remember it from early WS days. the oldest slideshow on there predates june 2008. it was never updated again til after she was released. obviously she could have been "hacked" in the meanwhile. but the original account was hers.

Well I'm having it looked at by Admin. :) But there are many minor children pictures on it. Which is a problem.

If all the pics were all already public, it's an obvious fake.

I don't think it is hers....WAY too obvious based on what is posted on there...and exactly WHEN would KC have taken the pics of Lee and Mallory, George and Cindy, out in the hallway during court proceedings???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman