Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Think.

From the article:

An eye witness who saw him a matter of a few feet away said it was Attorney Jose Baez.

"(A witness) said (Jose Baez) was walking in and out of the airport dressed in an orange shirt and khaki shorts. In plain view of TV camera crews from the media photographing him, he reportedly said he wanted some privacy and was looking for a restaurant."

Have we seen this TV camera footage?

Well ya know JB has to keep up his svelte figure to keep fitting those GQ outfits he wears. :floorlaugh: Orange shirt and khaki shorts...knowing full well the National Media is going to follow you. Whatevs...we know all about your judgement issues. One day JB...God is gonna knock you down...way down..like jail cell down. :rocker:

"(A witness) said (Jose Baez) was walking in and out of the airport dressed in an orange shirt and khaki shorts.
LOL ...... with the red face of frustation KC's caused him lately, he must have looked like a traffic light.

Well ya know JB has to keep up his svelte figure to keep fitting those GQ outfits he wears. :floorlaugh: Orange shirt and khaki shorts...knowing full well the National Media is going to follow you. Whatevs...we know all about your judgement issues. One day JB...God is gonna knock you down...way down..like jail cell down. :rocker:

Orange shirt, nice bright color and not a bit inconspicuous. My guess he wants to get noticed.

I wonder if it's the same "famous" orange shirt they were trying to sell on ebay last year. Here's hoping he had on black socks and dress shoes with the shorts-:innocent:

I wonder if it's the same "famous" orange shirt they were trying to sell on ebay last year. Here's hoping he had on black socks and dress shoes with the shorts-:innocent:

Oddly, I see young men with shorts and black socks this summer! I think it's back in. :yuck: I bought my son black socks, but they're that kind that are hidden by your shoes.

Orange shirt, nice bright color and not a bit inconspicuous. My guess he wants to get noticed.

Probably working on his Great Pumpkin impression for Halloween ...

I see Baez the type for knee socks with the orange band at the top to match his shirt. :floorlaugh:

I know where KC is . . . in my dreams, LOL! I had a dream that I was living with her after she got out of jail. I was friends with the Full Sail group who lived nearby. I was trying to hide some stuff from KC under my bed, and I was so scared she'd find out, LOL! :crazy:

THE POCKET SQUARE SAYS IT ALL!
josemac-1.gif

I know where KC is . . . in my dreams, LOL! I had a dream that I was living with her after she got out of jail. I was friends with the Full Sail group who lived nearby. I was trying to hide some stuff from KC under my bed, and I was so scared she'd find out, LOL! :crazy:
I'd be doing more than hiding my stuff!

Originally Posted by RR0004
Why does everyone seem to be going to Texas?
It pi$$es me off to no end that these guys are flying all over the place on Macaluso's plane.

Cuz everything is bigger? :D

That explains why KC would want to go there !! :giggle:

... my bad ... couldn't resist

I don't understand why she isn't welcome at home. The Anthonys say she was a loving mother, great person, etc. So why not reunite with her? Why go to all the trouble of supporting her for 3 years and then not follow through when they get what they wanted?

Have there been any further possible sightings or word of where she is at this time? I don't recall seeing anything for quite a few days now.

I don't understand why she isn't welcome at home. The Anthonys say she was a loving mother, great person, etc. So why not reunite with her? Why go to all the trouble of supporting her for 3 years and then not follow through when they get what they wanted?

..acording to cheney, when he was on the Today Show-------it's kc that doesn't want to reunite with THEM....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43710579

It does appear unlikely that Anthony will reconcile with her parents, Mason opined. “I don’t know that anything is ever beyond repair, but I would say odds are pretty strong that it is,’’ he said about the relationship between Anthony and her parents.

“She may have a relationship in the future with her brother at some point. I don’t know when or how, but I think with her parents, that’s pretty well burned.’’

.."If anything, we tried to keep her emotions down, but that’s pretty hard to do when your family is testifying against you and people are calling for your blood like a lynch mob.’’

...."If anything, we tried to keep her emotions down, but that’s pretty hard to do when your family is testifying against you ...... ’’
+respectfully snipped+

IMO the walk-by "I love you" was designed and intended to balance that. Seems like it might have been a bit of a wasted exercise?

I wondered that too.... and since she is unemployed and broke the least they could have done was let her have her car back.:innocent:

+respectfully snipped+

IMO the walk-by "I love you" was designed and intended to balance that. Seems like it might have been a bit of a wasted exercise?

..as well as the lying on the stand/ impeached---again---by the SAO and creating non stop 'reasonable confusion!'

..i guess cheney slept through those parts of the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08