Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..acording to cheney, when he was on the Today Show-------it's kc that doesn't want to reunite with THEM....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43710579

It does appear unlikely that Anthony will reconcile with her parents, Mason opined. “I don’t know that anything is ever beyond repair, but I would say odds are pretty strong that it is,’’ he said about the relationship between Anthony and her parents.

“She may have a relationship in the future with her brother at some point. I don’t know when or how, but I think with her parents, that’s pretty well burned.’’

.."If anything, we tried to keep her emotions down, but that’s pretty hard to do when your family is testifying against you and people are calling for your blood like a lynch mob.’’

2 words: red herring. If the DT or anyone in the Anthony clan told me the sky was blue, I would not believe it. The whole mess of them are a bunch of liars. In fact I am surprised they are not all walking around pantless, since there PANTS ARE ON FIRE from all the lies. I think she is in cahoots with her parents. And believe you me, she will have her place of honor at Lee and Mal's wedding this fall, even if she is wearing a sports bra under her maid of honor dress. She will be there.

IMO, it would only be a matter of days before there's another 911 call. If not hours.

..acording to cheney, when he was on the Today Show-------it's kc that doesn't want to reunite with THEM....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43710579

It does appear unlikely that Anthony will reconcile with her parents, Mason opined. “I don’t know that anything is ever beyond repair, but I would say odds are pretty strong that it is,’’ he said about the relationship between Anthony and her parents.

“She may have a relationship in the future with her brother at some point. I don’t know when or how, but I think with her parents, that’s pretty well burned.’’

.."If anything, we tried to keep her emotions down, but that’s pretty hard to do when your family is testifying against you and people are calling for your blood like a lynch mob.’’

Didn't GA say she wasn't allowed back or something? Maybe he wasn't completely serious or was just mad or something.

IMO, it would only be a matter of days before there's another 911 call. If not hours.

Absolutely agree!!
I'm sure KC doesn't want any part of them now just like she didn't want any part of them when she was out on bond spending as much time at Baez's office as she could rather than being in the house with the rents!!:pullhair:
All that "I want to be home when Caylee comes home" at the jail was just BS so C&G would pony up some bond money however they could!!
And what a conflict of interest it would be with C&G trying to get their grandparents rights foundation going. It's not like KC is going to come along for the ride and validate their reasons for more grandparental rights by saying "Yup!! My Mom and Dad are right-I was an unfit mother and a spiteful B@tch!":truce:
Now I would watch Dr. Phil for that!!:floorlaugh:

Oh no .... not the gas cans again?

:floorlaugh: Well ..... at least this time, KC might be telling the TRUTH (?!) about the gas gauge being broken!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

whatthejuryfailedtodo.jpg

there is a pic over at that slide account that sure looks like her and some of the posts from her ( if it is her) its a sick twisted person I can say that for sure. baiting a few peeps on there and then threatening to "bann them" and they beg her not to? OMG sick is the only word i can find.....

there is a pic over at that slide account that sure looks like her and some of the posts from her ( if it is her) its a sick twisted person I can say that for sure. baiting a few peeps on there and then threatening to "bann them" and they beg her not to? OMG sick is the only word i can find.....

How di I find that slide account?

I don't understand why she isn't welcome at home. The Anthonys say she was a loving mother, great person, etc. So why not reunite with her? Why go to all the trouble of supporting her for 3 years and then not follow through when they get what they wanted?

I'm surprised to see you asking this. Surely after accusing her father of being a pedophile, her brother of sexually abusing her and laying the suggestion he may be Caylee's father which we know is complete rubbish, and in their hearts finally realizing she did indeed kill Caylee, which they knew for sure when she came up with the drowning story and George finding her blah blah, I can't think of any reason they would want her back, despite whatever residual feelings they have about her.

And yes, I AM the queen of the longest sentences...:crazy:

I do not know where Casey is, but I am here at MCO American Airlines Gate 17 and just saw Jose Baez with his young son and wife. I snapped a pic. Can anyone tell me how I can post it? He was wearing sunglasses and looked very unhappy!

I'm surprised to see you asking this. Surely after accusing her father of being a pedophile, her brother of sexually abusing her and laying the suggestion he may be Caylee's father which we know is complete rubbish, and in their hearts finally realizing she did indeed kill Caylee, which they knew for sure when she came up with the drowning story and George finding her blah blah, I can't think of any reason they would want her back, despite whatever residual feelings they have about her.

And yes, I AM the queen of the longest sentences...:crazy:

I think Horace missed the roll eyes emoticon off his post! :crazy:

That picture was posted on twitter 3 days ago with the caption "OMG! I think Casey Anthony just walked into the bar! Should I tell her I know she did it?!"
The tweeter is from LA. It does look like her, except KC doesn't have a widow's peak and I don't think she would wear that. I don't know if it's OK to post the picture here?

+respectfully snipped+

IMO the walk-by "I love you" was designed and intended to balance that. Seems like it might have been a bit of a wasted exercise?

to add extra effort, that nauseous " doesnt she look beautiful" statement by cindy...if anything she KNEW that was her best chance of reaching out to fca, stroke her ego, appeal to her/fca's vanity/assurance that is she is hot, so goodlooking..:sick: just MOO

That picture was posted on twitter 3 days ago with the caption "OMG! I think Casey Anthony just walked into the bar! Should I tell her I know she did it?!"
The tweeter is from LA. It does look like her, except KC doesn't have a widow's peak and I don't think she would wear that. I don't know if it's OK to post the picture here?

Beats me im sorry i dont think i have ever postd a pic here you could ask a mod and I thought it was her incognito ugly blue jacket and she knows just what she is doing not enough press to suit her I guess.

I saw that picture the day it was posted. I've read comments at that account and some have been deleted. I personally do not think its her based on what is being said. For one, FKC (supposedly) was saying she was not mad when she found out Jose B's wifey was preggo. Didn't everyone confirm, that was not Jose Baez wifey but the other Jose that was on their team? I think it's just some twisted people playing games..
But question for someone that may know, Did FKC or CA ever have a friend named Stephanie?

I saw that picture the day it was posted. I've read comments at that account and some have been deleted. I personally do not think its her based on what is being said. For one, FKC (supposedly) was saying she was not mad when she found out Jose B's wifey was preggo. Didn't everyone confirm, that was not Jose Baez wifey but the other Jose that was on their team? I think it's just some twisted people playing games..
But question for someone that may know, Did FKC or CA ever have a friend named Stephanie?

to answer your ? i thought id seen here on a diff thread, a friend name stephanie k( some greek looking last name) that was nicknamed/ perhaps saved in a phone addy book as "special k"? or was i mistaken?

I wondered that too.... and since she is unemployed and broke the least they could have done was let her have her car back.:innocent:

Yea, why would she care about an odor of pizza. A little soup and water and 4000 boxes of dryer sheets. Back in business. :floorlaugh:

I mean't soap, not soup.When I post on my I pad I get the edit sign even as you can see, I did not edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08