DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I hope this works!
Mobile%20Uploads

Ok, I hope this works!
Mobile%20Uploads

OK that didn't work and I only know how to do thumbnails..or did but I figured it out. You want the IMG code. Only the thumbnail IMG is shown but if you click Share under your pic, pick the Get Link Code tab, then copy the one that says IMG full size (triple click on it then use Ctrl-C) then paste that in.

I do not know where Casey is, but I am here at MCO American Airlines Gate 17 and just saw Jose Baez with his young son and wife. I snapped a pic. Can anyone tell me how I can post it? He was wearing sunglasses and looked very unhappy!

Whoa, JB is flying commercial? BUMMER JB?:floorlaugh:

Yay it worked! As you can tell he looks really uncomfortable. He was waiting on his wife, who, unlike FCA, is a ten! Lol! I almost didn't recognize him without the pocket square!

Yay it worked! As you can tell he looks really uncomfortable. He was waiting on his wife, who, unlike FCA, is a ten! Lol! I almost didn't recognize him without the pocket square!

Yay! Haha cracks me up when people have to wear sunglasses indoors. Hee hee you're a better person than me. I'd have been harrassing him.

is that the wife in the t-shirt? ive never seen her and I get the flight thingy so he is not on TM's plane that flies all over the US 24/7, (wonder what his gas and pilot bill is?)

good job !

Yay! Haha cracks me up when people have to wear sunglasses indoors. Hee hee you're a better person than me. I'd have been harrassing him.

Oh trust me, I wanted to! My husband was with me and said, "Don't even think about it!". He said the d*****bag was not worth it. Plus, JB was with his toddler son.

Oh trust me, I wanted to! My husband was with me and said, "Don't even think about it!". He said the d*****bag was not worth it. Plus, JB was with his toddler son.

Is that his Texas get up? He's probably just mad that nobody's noticing him. Great stealth catch! Don't feed his ego.. just out him... :great:

I saw that picture the day it was posted. I've read comments at that account and some have been deleted. I personally do not think its her based on what is being said. For one, FKC (supposedly) was saying she was not mad when she found out Jose B's wifey was preggo. Didn't everyone confirm, that was not Jose Baez wifey but the other Jose that was on their team? I think it's just some twisted people playing games..
But question for someone that may know, Did FKC or CA ever have a friend named Stephanie?

You're referring to Jose Garcia, another DT Attorney that Casey had a man-crush on. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about the Stephanie question, but the name does sound familiar.

Seems he has a bad case of the "guilt-glare", hence the need for the GUILTglasses.

is that the wife in the t-shirt? ive never seen her and I get the flight thingy so he is not on TM's plane that flies all over the US 24/7, (wonder what his gas and pilot bill is?)

good job !

No that isn't his wife. This woman got in the way right when I snapped the pic, lol! JB was waiting for the wifey. She had to wait on the jet bridge for the ground crew to bring the stroller up. JB being the "supah star" that he is, couldn't be bothered with such trivial matters.

good job !

That is not his wife in the photo.

No that isn't his wife. This woman got in the way right when I snapped the pic, lol! JB was waiting for the wifey. She had to wait on the jet bridge for the ground crew to bring the stroller up. JB being the "supah star" that he is, couldn't be bothered with such trivial matters.

Thanks for sharing your pic and I hope you get home soon. No need for WFTV
WESH , FoxOrlando, etc., we have our own WS's investigative reporters. :great:

Not a soul is paying attention to him....and he's got his incognito glasses on and everything. lol He makes me sick! Thanks for the photo TM!

I don't know about that - look at the two guys in the background on the right - they kind of seem to be glaring at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024