Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to reread that myself..actually it says "close friends of the defence (sp) team". It also sounds to me like they are controlling her every move..."we brought her back to Orange County"

I thought I heard an ugly noise the other night Now I know what it was FCA arriving back in FL. FCA living with monks? :floorlaugh:

IMG_7675.jpg

Is he wearing skinny jeans?

Jose is so full of it..:sick:..can't imagine why she has no *so called friends* standing by her when she steals from them..tries to throw them under the bus..:pullhair:..and NO ONE has tried to make money off of Caylee more than Casey herself (and Cindy and George of course)..shame on those friends not sticking by her through all that..NOT!!!..And THEN to go on and say how hard Caylee's birthdays have been on her..WHAT?! ..really JB?, the b'days are just horrible..but the night after she killed Caylee (or even by her admission thru JB..that Caylee drowned..<another yeah, right>) she goes on about her merry way, partying like a rockstar..not too hard on her THEN, was it? Must have been all that *ugly coping* GMAB..He just makes me sick ..:yuck:..he lives in the same fantasyland she does..omg, he's infuriating to me!!

ITA! And Jose is now the 'victim' according to GR. ugh.
JB confirmed contact with dear old mom & dad. But not LA. Non answer if there was an attempt either way. And, I found it iornic JB somewhat stressed IF FCA was able to recover from the last 3 yrs...she would move on with her life?! Doesn't sound like there's much faith in her ability to change from JB. Acc to JB FCA does not follow what the world thinks about her...okeydokey & he hasn't had that conversation w/FCA. Hmm, then why the need to keep her in seclusion?

Playing the pity card & the world ain't gonna buy it!
FCA's life is extremely difficult. :innocent::great:
The media is not allowing FCA to move on. Really? :waitasec:
If you don't want to be front & center, then why another 15 mins w/GR?
(I knwo, I know. Do a friend a favor for an exclusive & rake in some dough.)
Only 16 hits on youtube for this breaking news. :floorlaugh:

My interpretation: Pity me & my client. Leave her alone or pay attention when I say the time is right. The money train has passed...and FCA still owes taxes on that...dangit! I need to move on...or my wife's gonna kick my...
jmo

OMG I started to ask the same thing when I saw this yesterday... :floorlaugh:

I didn't want to be snarky, but the skinny jeans were the first thing I noticed too. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMFG - She is a twenty-five year old women that needs to be lead around like a child. To keep her out of trouble she'll always need a parental figure to hold her hand, babysit and help her make decisions. Since when have attorneys become life time advisors? Does he do this for all of his clients or just FCA because she's "special?" She's already eaten up 3 years of his life. How much more of it is he willing to sacrifice for her? If he didn't think that there was money to be made or publicity for this would he still be helping her? If you ask me, she'll never be cut loose. She'll never grow as a person because she'll always have someone making her decisions for her. She's just a little girl in a womens body. Now I understand why JB referred to her as a child in court. She'll always act like a two year old that pitches temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I wonder how many times JB has to put his life on hold now and in the future because FCA is in crisis mode. OOps honey, change of plans. We can't go to dinner tonight because FCA is having another melt down. OOps honey, we can't go on our planned family vacation without FCA tagging along because she's afraid to stay home alone. I know honey, I swear, this will all be over soon and we can become a normal family again. No way Jose, you have been saying that for over
-->insert amount of years here ______ years. Just hold out a little longer dear, I swear that there's money to be made here. Just my opinions and thoughts for the day. My feelings, if FCA were staying with Simms it's only because she has no where else to go and she really doesn't want to be there. What normal twenty-five year old wants to be under the thumb and watchful eyes of others. Not being able to come and go as you please without first checking in with your sitters? Smacks fore-do, what was I thinking. She's not normal.

I do not know where Casey is, but I am here at MCO American Airlines Gate 17 and just saw Jose Baez with his young son and wife. I snapped a pic. Can anyone tell me how I can post it? He was wearing sunglasses and looked very unhappy!

What is MCO?

What is MCO?

Orlando airport. I looked it up. Something to do with the 'real McCoy'...hence the MC in MCO?

edit: Okay, the 'real McCoy' part must be branding, due to it's centric location. But, it is Orlando Int'l airport.

I thought I heard an ugly noise the other night Now I know what it was FCA arriving back in FL. FCA living with monks? :floorlaugh:

If they have a vow of chastity, she probably isn't living with them, LOL. Wow, does she think she's Madonna now? Is she going to wear a red bracelet and start studying the Kabbalah (sorry, I don't know how to spell it). I'm not making fun of people who are serious about that, but spiritual advisors? Who in the heck does she think she is? Oh right, the sneeze prophet. I bet those spiritual advisors follow her like groupies.

If she did go all Britney Spears crazy style, though, that would be funny.

And the pictures were her!!!!! I knew it!!!! Now why did it take so long for the DT to admit it? Geez.

(Sorry, I can't help the snark. I just can't imagine Casey suddenly becoming religious).

He is UTTERLY DELUSIONAL if he thinks that ANYTHING is going to rehab her image. I feel bad for the "spiritual advisers". After spending time with that soul-sucking narcissistic sociopath I bet their "faith" is shaken.

She is a wolf in sheep's clothing if I ever saw one... they best be careful.

Boy, ain't that the truth! I have a friend who calls people like her "chi eaters" ... they eat up other people's life force (i.e. chi) to nourish their own. We don't need no stinkin' chi eaters!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028720/Casey-Anthony-Florida-concentrating-therapy-says-lawyer-Jose-Baez.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
According to JB she is back in Florida. But after JB made the comment "Anthony was staying with 'close friends' of the defense team that 'somewhat are spiritual advisors' and 'people who care and are trying to help her get on with her life AND that it was her in the Ohio Photos. Dorothy Clay Sims and her husband Dr. Oregon K. Hunter run or ran "Vision Farms Meditation and Retreat" in McIntosh, Florida - Tradition: Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hahn and the Order of Interbeing. There are Thich Nhat Hanh communities in Columbus, Ohio in the general area of the Store where photos were taken.

Ohio - Dharmaweb
http://www.dharmaweb.org/index.php/Ohio

One of these Buddhist Community Centers is Shambhala Meditation Group of Columbus, 4495 Indianola Avenue, OH and approx 6.03 miles from the Store.

Columbus Karma Thegsum Coling Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Center
231 S. Grubb Street, Columbus, OH - this one is 2.95 miles

Zen Columbus Sangha meets at:
The First Unitarian Universalist Church
93 W. Weisheimer
Columbus, OH - 5.13 miles

The Thich Nhat Hanh communities located in Florida can be found at these two links:
http://www.examiner.com/buddhism-in-orlando/thich-nhat-hanh-communities-florida
http://www.dharmaweb.org/index.php/Florida

Check out some of his teachings:

http://64.234.203.170/buddhism/five_wonderful_mindfulness_train.htm

The Five Wonderful Mindfulness Trainings

Aware of the suffering caused by the destruction of life
Aware of the suffering caused by exploitation
Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct
Aware of the suffering caused by unmindful speech and the inability to listen to others
Aware of the suffering caused by unmindful consumption

Oh yeah. She'll fit right in. :wink:

Check out some of his teachings:

http://64.234.203.170/buddhism/five_wonderful_mindfulness_train.htm

The Five Wonderful Mindfulness Trainings

Aware of the suffering caused by the destruction of life
Aware of the suffering caused by exploitation
Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct
Aware of the suffering caused by unmindful speech and the inability to listen to others
Aware of the suffering caused by unmindful consumption

Oh yeah. She'll fit right in. :wink:

Wow. More like she'll get thrown out. No way that's lasting long. She is the epidomy of all of those!

Persons who are sociopaths are not able to benefit from any kind of counseling, spiritual or otherwise. As a matter of fact they get worse, usually as they tell their tales and weave stories that they enjoy telling.

I love how Baez is stressing he's going to follow the law. Follow the law, follow the law. I think his definition of follow the law is a little different than ours, however. :rolleyes:

A lot of image rehabilitation was attempted in this interview.

Orlando airport. I looked it up. Something to do with the 'real McCoy'...hence the MC in MCO?

edit: Okay, the 'real McCoy' part must be branding, due to it's centric location. But, it is Orlando Int'l airport.

ok - a little o/t - not branding per se - a lot of airports have names or codes that came of their first incarnation as a modern airport - Orlando airport was formerly McCoy Air Force Base - hence MCO) (they keep the codes even after the "name" change

In my corner of the world, O'Hare International Airport has the code ORD -nothing to do with Chicago or O'Hare, but rather it's first "name" Orchard Field Airport (which it became after wwii) and subsequently renamed to honor Edward O'Hare, the U.S. Navy's first flying ace and Medal of Honor recipient in World War II.

On the other hand, MDW is Midway Airport - which was Chicago's airport long before O'Hare came into being.

Sometimes the codes make perfect sense, sometimes there's a story to tell... (Kansas city is MCI...??? I know why - do you ;-)

Did I dream it, or did JB tell JR that Casey was back in Orlando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024