Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason (IMO) that she couldn't get one.
There is a process where you can obtain one in a short amount of time.

Yes, i got mine the same day. All i had to do to make an appointment with a major passport office was to have a valid airline ticket showing i was flying out of the country within 2 weeks. I had an appointment in the morning to bring my birth certificate, etc. and had to report back after lunch to pick it up. This was in 2006 for travel to UK & Sweden.

I hope Casey O'Marie's luck runs out soon ... she certainly has had a horseshoe up her arse until this point ... for example ...

1) Neither the AMSCOT employee, tow truck driver, or Simon Birch called the police to report the decomp smell before GA/CA got hold of the car;

2) Tropical Storm Fay submerges Caylee's dumping ground for months so that searchers could not enter the area;

3) No DNA or fingerprints were found at the scene probably due to #2;

4) A meter reader comes along looking for reward money and confuses the issue;

5) Several important items of evidence, i.e. the fight on 6/15, CA's MySpace posting, etc are not published to the jury;

6) The SA's office dropped the child neglect charge;

7) HHJP did not make the jail time for lying to police convictions run after the time for the check charges;

8) Her probationary period for the check charges was served and expired in jail;

and finally ...

9) She gets a jury of her "peers", who didn't understand what it meant to evaluate circumstantial evidence, who IMO made a decision b/c they were confused by the DT, and arrived at a verdict w/o asking to replay any trial testimony or review any exhibits.

I'm sure there are more 4-leaf clovers in the last 3 years that I've missed. Casey O'Marie should strike while the iron is hot and play the lottery. When her luck finally runs out, the fall is not going to be pretty.

U.S. citizens do not need visas for short trips to The Bahamas for tourist/business purposes.

SOURCE:
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_989.html

It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

passports and visa are different. there are even visa waiver exemptions. we have agreements with sevral countries that they can travel without a visa (not passport) if they fly on a visa waiver carrier.

Visa and Passport two different things.

Travel by Air: All U.S. citizens are required to present a valid U.S. passport in order to enter or re-enter the United States when travelling be air. U.S. citizens do not need visas for short trips to The Bahamas for tourist/business purposes. It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

Travel by Sea: Americans may enter the Unites States from The Bahamas by sea using a passport, passport card, or other Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document. Travelers arriving via private watercraft are charged docking fees.

True. Visas and Passports are 2 different things..some countries issue tourist and business visas to all foreigners who enter...

Under the US's Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative(full implementation began June 1 2009) ALL travelers, including US Citizens, require a Passport or other approved WHTI document to enter the US

The last line of that article says it all, IMO

"The video is being shopped around by Casey's people, along with anything else that isn't nailed down."

And so far no one is buying and I just pray that wisdom continues!

And so far no one is buying and I just pray that wisdom continues!

I hope they do air it. It will only enrage the public further. At some point these clowns are going to play their hand and go too far and somebody is going to get hurt. I just wish karma would hurry up.

Yes, isn't it GREAT!!! Not freaking DIME to rub together and no partying. She must be having an absolute BALL.

The longer she hides away the better it is. She has missed her opportunity at millions. She should have done it the very second she got the NG verdict. From inside the jail before the paralyzing shock wore off and the boycotts set in. I was useless for 2 days and kind of flopped around the house with a face like a wet week.

I cant wait until her flunkies realise that she is nothing but an albatross around their necks now and the SET HER FREE. On that very day, I believe her justice will begin.

She hasn't missed her opportunity and quite contrary the mystique of where she is makes the price go up. I bet she gets some 5 mil package deal from somewhere. More than likely one of the big 3, and ABC doesn't care about their viewership, they canceled soaps. I see on TMZ they are shopping around footage of her getting of Macalusos plane with a Corona.

The last line of that article says it all, IMO

"The video is being shopped around by Casey's people, along with anything else that isn't nailed down."

Yep, so this means we will probably see it before noon. jmo

They spent the hour trying to convince those of us who never want to see Casey again that we really, really do.

It was a similar situation again last night on JVM's show (although not as blatant). So, after two nights of it, I thought it was time for HLN to hear from me about it, and so they did. I'll be curious to see how long they continue to push that idea, as I assume I'm not the only one they heard from.

It was a similar situation again last night on JVM's show (although not as blatant). So, after two nights of it, I thought it was time for HLN to hear from me about it, and so they did. I'll be curious to see how long they continue to push that idea, as I assume I'm not the only one they heard from.
I think interest is dwindling. She'll get money for sure but I wonder what the viewership will be.
I've stopped watching all things Anthony. I read this message board and that's it. It is getting harder and harder to find something to watch though, since I don't watch Anthony and hubby doesn't watch the political antics. Lots of movies lately.

I do find it surprising that no one has defintively determined where Casey is or has been for the past 10 days. I didn't think they would be able to keep her out of sight this long.

Has it really only been 10 days? seems like an eternity ago.

Is Casey planning to be on the Today's show with Matt Lauer? According to Aphrodite Jones tweet it seems that way, but I have yet to find anything on it. Here is her tweet.

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
Is there going to be a protest on Monday at the Today Show in NYC against #Caseyanthony appearing on there with Matt Lauer? Is she in NYC?

BBM

if they don't shop it around now, KC will probably just steal it, along with the camera used to film the footage, the fridge where the beers were, and possibly the plane itself.

Such footage isn't worth big money IMO. ABC paid $200k for miscellaneous Caylee items; that's when Caylee was the draw and there was lots of sympathy. It was a low risk move. Now there is outrage, and while outrage might put eyeballs on sets, it also gets letters written and sponsors boycotted.

A network might take the chance for a KC interview, but it's a mighty big risk. Five million dollars? Absurd. No chance. That's a book advance number for an ex-president or Gorbachev-type of global figure. A slutty Orlando girl who killed her kid? I'll give you $3 and I want to interview her while she's inside the trunk of her sunfire.

Moo.

Is Casey planning to be on the Today's show with Matt Lauer? According to Aphrodite Jones tweet it seems that way, but I have yet to find anything on it. Here is her tweet.

Is there going to be a protest on Monday at the Today Show in NYC against #Caseyanthony appearing on there with Matt Lauer? Is she in NYC?

Can someone tweet back, "Yes there will be!" (I don't tweet.) Lol.

Wow. And here, all this time, I thought salmon cakes would have been her first conquest.

She should take her camera on a whirlwind tour of the States. Go to New York for some roasted chestnuts, through the tunnel to Jersey for some shore pizza and taffy, cross the Delaware River into PA for some Amish pretzels, head upstream into South Carolina for some boiled peanuts, jet across country to Iowa for some cornbread, and then off to California for some , I don't know, avacados. And take a picture of her holding up food and smiling all across the land.

god this makes me sick.

C.M.A. [Kindle Edition]
Inside My Mind (Author)

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
I have been made a public villainess, a murderer and a demon from the first day my baby girl was reported missing. I have been verbally attacked by the media, online blogs, public forums and by mobs in my front yard. I have endured three years in jail, six weeks of a capital murder trial and have been made the most hated person in America. I have had to keep silent through it all. I have been acquitted and released but must remain in hiding because despite due justice, I remain jailed and guilty in the court of public opinion. A public that has yet to hear me speak, but supports a boycott on my voice. In the interest of truth, justice and the American way, hear my own words. I support your right to have your own opinions, but are you sure it’s yours? Do you have all the information from every angle, or have you been told by the media what your opinion is? Here it is, the whole open truth without outside interference. It’s just me, alone with a keyboard and computer screen, freely and openly telling it how it happened. I don’t come across as a victim, pure and clean like in a novel. I reveal it all, my shame, dim wits, my guilt and my thoughts. If nothing else, I deserve to speak and be heard.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/C-M-A-ebook/dp/B005EUOP4S/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1311855361&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: C.M.A. eBook: Inside My Mind: Books[/ame]

JB has apparently been staying in the Mandarin Hotel in NYC, being wined and dined by NBC, specifically Matt Lauer. NBC has said that's the standard way they treat their guests/prospective guests.

Not sure if there's more to it than that, but a protest is being organized for Monday morning, for fear that NBC will interview KC.

Here's an article:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ow-bad-do-abc-cbs-and-nbc-want-interview.html

C.M.A. [Kindle Edition]
Inside My Mind (Author)

Editorial Reviews
Product Description

Respectfully snipped

No way KC wrote it, she cannot put all those words together like that. She writes more like a teen if you remember the jail letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3