Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be able to hold her down, if that is what he wants, as long as she does not have any access to funds...where can she go without money? She needs him as much as he may need her, in fact probably a lot more.

JMHO I don't agree ... all she has to do is call momma or Lee. I think the Anthony family would immediately rescue FCA from Baez. I think they are all in cohoots anyway.

She is going through a transition period right now. The time spent in jail and all the hoopla and attention during the trial. Baez will not be able to hold her down too long. FCA loves the media attention. Yes he may have control now but day after day after day will get to her soon. She is free but she is broke and she needs Jose for the time being.

:cow:

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@judy88fan I've been saying #caseyanthony is the Bahamas for a week now. All of our leads point in that direction.
56 minutes ago

If Jose is in NYC I find it hard to believe that Casey isn't as well. Would he really want to leave her alone NOW? Given all these deals require her consent and he shouldnt trust her to minders. Then again, I would think she would have been spotted if she was at a hotel. So unless she is hiding a private residence then she's not in NYC.

Matt Morgan is tracking FCA's location for ZG lawsuit and he seems to think FCA is near her parents

@Buckysgirl13 you think CA is with her parents?
MattMorganESQ
@DrKrop @Buckysgirl13 I believe she is near them.

Not surprising.. birds of a feather..

she's close, she's close...
Bleeech. Does the Bahamas allow felons in the country? She can get a passport, but many countries including Canada will say, so sorry, you can't visit!

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@judy88fan I've been saying #caseyanthony is the Bahamas for a week now. All of our leads point in that direction.
56 minutes ago

But Matt Morgan also thought the woman getting off the plane in the pink shirt and jeans was KC.

Bleeech. Does the Bahamas allow felons in the country? She can get a passport, but many countries including Canada will say, so sorry, you can't visit!

According to the media reports, Cindy and George were due to come home from the Bahamas yesterday. Many people have speculated that Casey is still in Orlando, I don't know why hearing Morgan speculate the same thing would be a surprise to anyone.

U.S. citizens do not need visas for short trips to The Bahamas for tourist/business purposes.

SOURCE:
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_989.html

It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

After seeing how much special treatment KC has received, I wouldn't be surprised if they bent the rules for her. Who really knows where she is though?

After seeing how much special treatment KC has received, I wouldn't be surprised if they bent the rules for her. Who really knows where she is though?

Yes but she SHOULD NOT be getting any specialy treatment! God knows with what all she's gotten away with she should not be getting away with any single thing more! It is driving me batty!

Matt Morgan is tracking FCA's location for ZG lawsuit and he seems to think FCA is near her parents

@Buckysgirl13 you think CA is with her parents?
MattMorganESQ
@DrKrop @Buckysgirl13 I believe she is near them.

Not surprising.. birds of a feather..

of course she is. do you really think any of her DT would really take her in, doubt it. CM's wife would not stand for it and now we know how Dottie really feels about FICA. JB can't take her home. I don't think they would flip the bill to rent her a place to live for the next 6 months or more. CA and GA were probably shopping for new clothes for her in the Bahamas at that shop. That in itself is a little bit of KARMA, we all know how much FICA loved her parents. :floorlaugh:

of course she is. do you really think any of her DT would really take her in, doubt it. CM's wife would not stand for it and now we know how Dottie really feels about FICA. JB can't take her home. I don't think they would flip the bill to rent her a place to live for the next 6 months or more. CA and GA were probably shopping for new clothes for her in the Bahamas at that shop. That in itself is a little bit of KARMA, we all know how much FICA loved her parents. :floorlaugh:

KC's attorneys have spent loads of time with her over the past few years and won her an acquittal. I don't think they threw her out on her behind. JMO

U.S. citizens do not need visas for short trips to The Bahamas for tourist/business purposes.

SOURCE:
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_989.html

Visa and Passport two different things.

Travel by Air: All U.S. citizens are required to present a valid U.S. passport in order to enter or re-enter the United States when travelling be air. U.S. citizens do not need visas for short trips to The Bahamas for tourist/business purposes. It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

Travel by Sea: Americans may enter the Unites States from The Bahamas by sea using a passport, passport card, or other Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document. Travelers arriving via private watercraft are charged docking fees.

I don't want to get booted, but you can find her on EBay in what is a very twisted and sick auction for a halloween mask:

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/260823841484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba4ffacc"]http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/260823841484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba4ffacc[/ame]

Just curious, but how would Canada know if some one was a felon in the US. It isn't on your US Passport.

Just curious, but how would Canada know if some one was a felon in the US. It isn't on your US Passport.

They look up your record.

Even people with DUI's have been denied entry...

The Canadian government is discussing ways to make it easier for Americans with convictions for driving under the influence (DUI) to enter Canada. The federal government has been receiving numerous complaints that border officials are not allowing Americans to enter Canada because of former DUI convictions. Statistics provided by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) show that 6,948 Americans were denied entry into Canada on the basis of criminality.

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/07/canadian-immigration-news-briefs-july-2011-071029.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne