Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how KC feels, being overshadowed after less than one week by Amy Winehouse, and now Amanda Knox. Trapped in a prison of her own making, and now forgotten. :tears:

She still has her cup half full with being a HS flunkie, compulsive liar and sociopath though, then there's the fraud and fact she's a convicted felon. So very much to look forward to. :great:

Jose needs to go back to WORK.. If he's such a "super lawyer" now, why isn't he taking care of all those new clients that must be lined up outside his office? Or maybe he needs to drop a few of his business cards off around the jail or courthouse.. :loser:

Yeah, especially with that foreclosure looming over his head!

Casey might as well give up hiding by now, though. Think about it, it doesn't matter if she's gone for a month, 2 years, 5 years. Most people are always going to have the same feelings about her. She would have to hide out forever. I bet she hates it, because she wants everyone to know what she's doing. I mean, I do think it's a good thing she stayed away, because people wanting to murder her themselves looks bad. That doesn't solve anything, as much as I hate the woman myself. The anger subsided, however, I hope they don't think people are just not going to remember her or the trial, or how disgusted most people are with what happened.
She'll be free and homeless once her benefactor puts up with the last lie and discovers their credit cards maxed. She will always be who she is and the whole world is on to her now. :)

I've said it before..FICA is a chameleon. Whatever situation she is faced with she can change to adapt. If Baez says she needs theraphy then she doe's also. She spent all this time with lawyers so now she can act intelligent. She copies their behaviour so it doesn't really matter who she's with or where she is, she will adapt. It will get interesting if she is turned loose on her own. What ever group excepts her is who she will become. We saw what she did when left to her own devices for 31 days and I can imagine now she feels she is untouchable as far as the legal system is concerned. Kinda scary...

I take great pleasure in the fact that when, not if, but when KC commits her next crime, she will not be put into PC. There will not be any protection next time around.
If she doesn't start cashing in soon she may need to turn back to what she knows & does best.

Ack! Finally after a week of not waking up dreaming about this trial, this morning I woke up from a dream of CA pleading with the press and the public to have some pity for FKC. CA in my dream knew where she was and said she was terrified to come out of her hiding place and feared for her life, so please please could we change our minds and see her in a different light.

What woke me up is that I was so angry at her! What nonsense - I finally stop thinking about it during the day and now I'm back to dreaming about it??:banghead:

She is SO sociopathical that she actually believes that she can go through the typical image rebuilding that so many celebrities do after their screw ups. But what she doesn't seem to get is that as a MURDERER OF HER OWN CHILD she will NEVER assimilate into society. She will FOREVER be a pariah, and she will forever need to be looking over her shoulder - and with good reason. Justice still has a big receivable due from Casey Anthony - it's just a matter of when, and to what it extent, it collects.

Hmm - interesting - you saw more of this case close up than the rest of us Amil, I'm curious to know why you think so. I don't have much info about Annie D. on my radar anymore....

I am lol over Baez claiming FCA absolutely wants therapy and they are trying to find (my impression: free inpatient) therapy.

Here is my guess as to how that went down, after a week of free(loading)dom:
JB: SO what are you going to do now?
FCA: Order pizza and tweet for the next 5 years in this free condo.
JB: How about this: get a job or get help.
FCA: Oh, I absolutely want help.

Free inpatient therapy is JB's only chance of losing the albatross.

:biglaugh: yall crack me up with these scenarios, I can 100% see her saying that :floorlaugh:

If she actually shows up somewhere will it be posted somewhere else, like new links, or will a new thread be created when she is sighted?

I can't keep up with all this skimming.. :\
Sorry

I just went to two different grocery stores and only one small photo on the front of one of those tabloids at the checkout- The Globe I think it was. Nothing on People! yeah...

saw the same one and happily turned it around facing the wrong way. Hubby thought I was crazy, but later on my daughter told me he did the same thing later on at the CVS. :floorlaugh:

If she has two masters' degrees and a PhD, she KNOWS what a peer reviewed source is and she knows her credentials are thin as far as being published imo.

Her "testimony" was pretty comical. The way she sashayed in and kept eyeing the jury was, IMO, inappropriate for a courtroom. At the exact time I was thinking it, JA asked, "So you're saying that ALL behavior is typical for grieving mothers"? It was a great question because according to this "expert," nothing is outside the parameters of normal grieving. Lie in a heap on the floor?--normal! Promiscuous behavior?--normal! Visit the child's grave in the rain?---normal! Party for over a month--normal! IMO, answering JA's question pretty much negated the validity of her testimony.

But remember it was never her PC. :great:

The computer expert said that the Anthony clan never deleted anything in the four years prior to July 15th 2008. I bet they never emptied the recycle bin either.

IF! IF! IF!

BKKC is really looking to get mental heath inpatient care, there are thousands of places that offer this, I have worked with many of my indigent clients to find these place all over the USA...

I don't think she really wants it, Jose more than likely does for reasons stated in other post.

I just emailed Inkwell Management to ask if they are really going to publish whatever JB 'writes' despite public opinion ( I did mention blood money) :innocent:... I will relay their answer if I get one.

her therapy will consist of a DT lackey coming over to talk and tell her how great she is, play the "im gonna buy when im finally rich" game, supply her with a makeover, spray tan, bacne treatment, fashionable clothing, massages, free food, fitness trainer, inhouse entertainment and an iphone. this is all about image retooling and keeping KC content while she waits it out in hiding for her payday.
in 6 months we will get the "big reveal' a softer, remorseful, mouring KC who has a tragic story to sell of being bullied into not accepting her daughter died. sadly, folks will buy into it since people love a comeback story and bonus, she's considered pretty. how could a sweet, tiny young thing ever commit such a horrendous act? Caylee must have drowned and mean old daddy scared her. it wont be spoken outloud due to libel, only inferred. she will look into the camera with big sad eyes and wonder aloud why she is boycotted. she was a product of a horrible upbringing, its not her fault. she was forced by "something" to act this way. bat eyelashes.
this is one person who will never change. being vindicated for her lies will just make her more dangerous. her greed and entitlement will be off the charts and people as blind as the jury wont see it. the 6 months of "therapy" is only being stated because at this moment KC is toxic to any network who touches her in her current state. 6 months gives JB time to dangle the carrot of a new and improved KC to networks while securing a gig for himself. he will tell KC he HAS to take the personal offers for himself to ensure her a high paying future. JB is going to try like hell to sell a "new KC". his ego demands him to be viewed a hero for saving an innocent woman. his new KC will be serene because she can finally grieve. she couldnt grieve prior due to fear of DP, the big bad media and covering an awful secret which she came to terms with but can never discuss. it will be said by some paid psychologist KC finally got to release her emotions and come to terms with her abusive upbringing. she will be fresh and new. she will also be outfitted in the latest fashion so we can all discuss for weeks her grand style.
i am nauseous as i type this. i hope the nation doesn't give her a second thought but i've lost faith

So, the babysitter is also a prisoner of sorts now, eh? I bet that's already got old.

Any day now she's going to get outed. I'll watch one piece of news coverage and then I'll pour myself a glass of wine and forget she exists.:great::great::great::great:

Baez won't be able to hold Casey down long. She is free, free, free ... she did it and probably thinks she did it all by herself. IMO She thinks she is smarter than the jury, judge and the prosecution. We all watched the hissy fits she would throw when she would get upset with Jose.

But in the meantime if she gets lonesome ... she can invite Juliette and Annabelle over for a swim (if there is a pool where she is staying.) :great:

:cow::cow::cow:

Baez won't be able to hold Casey down long. She is free, free, free ... she did it and probably thinks she did it all by herself. IMO She thinks she is smarter than the jury, judge and the prosecution. We all watched the hissy fits she would throw when she would get upset with Jose.

But in the meantime if she gets lonesome ... she can invite Juliette and Annabelle over for a swim (if there is a pool where she is staying.) :great:

:cow::cow::cow:

He will be able to hold her down, if that is what he wants, as long as she does not have any access to funds...where can she go without money? She needs him as much as he may need her, in fact probably a lot more.

He will be able to hold her down, if that is what he wants, as long as she does not have any access to funds...where can she go without money? She needs him as much as he may need her, in fact probably a lot more.

She probably needs him to hide out, but I can't think of any legal reason he could have of withholding money or anything else that would rightfully belong to her. She could slap a bar complaint on him if he tried to hold something back, without good reason, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne